Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
simply beautiful

the bond arshi share in here is just incomparable
madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what an outstanding marvelous update⭐️
 with each chapter u r taking it to new height...

the way both of them are their for each other... Arnav is doing everything so that truth never come infront of khushi... (but i feel tensed god forbid it khushi comes to know what she will do to Arnav and herself)..

The way she postpone doc appointment and not feeling attached to the baby and the way she told doc to finish it fast and she cant feel the kicking , that worried her that point i feel that she should know the truth and then she should decide whether she wants the baby or not..after its about life time..

the way Arnav teased her to so she came to normal strong khushi.. he has been caring and fufilling all her mood swings😆

the way khushi hold his hand in the night but could not say what she want even Arnav knows it.. then every night he slept there without her knowing and help her in the night shows how much he loves her... i guess its unconditional pure love..

the way he gave the idea for funds to khushi without creating misunderstanding 👏

The way khushi understood when he came to see her before meeting his mother and the way she said she will  come with him thats the best.. oh my god the reason her mother told him was so stupid how can someone really do this😡😡😡.. Arshi did good the way they spoke to her..👏

the way khushi took the locket and spoke to her is superb...
in the night when she came to him is what he needed the most...Arnav's these words really hit me hard the pain was unbearable "I fail to understand why am I being punished in every relation I wished? What is my mistake in all of it?"😭

the way khushi said his mother is nani is too good...

i hope now their relationship will grow more stronger .

superb update!!⭐️

kinjalcp87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my god...
how selfish arnav's mother.
very sad, but nice update.
how much they are strugling for peace.
limitless thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome ... I feel sorry for arnav
meinfrau14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
stunning MAHA EPISODE...u do put up emotions so beautifully !!!!!!
meem17 thumbnail
loved it
awesome update
navjot7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updt
arshi relation is improve upto some point
i am just worried about that cd which adi plan to send adi
thnx for pm

Nice n motional 👏
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Deepu.. you said it is very difficult update to write for you ... but you forgot to mention.. it is very difficult update to read for us.

Yes Deepu it is very emotional.. right from the first line to last line.. Right from the first word to last word. Right from the first letter to last letter.

So Khushi came to know about Deena's father, but still she doesn't know he is the accused one in Adi's murder case. Deena gave up the given job so easily for the father like him. How can she. She has to fight back more fiercely when she is getting calls from him. NK is right, she is not right for the job. She is no where close to our lioness Khushi Singh Raizada.

The leap is written so beautifully. I didn't even feel that,.. The whole leap time is missing. You have given every detail, how those days flew by. And how Arnav was struggling with extra added work and by searching for his Mom and taking care of Khushi. And Khushi...she was in dilemma of various questions playing in her mind about her connection with the baby.. and about the feeling she is getting even after these months. You have written Very precisely but in detail. It is only possible for you Deepu.

Her mood swings... oh man ... Khushi is so cute with those mood swings. And the way she craved for Rava Laddoo... I was tempted to make them and give it to Khushi. (My hubby always says my rava laddoos are best, albiet I never tasted them). And Arnav and his smirks for her rants to escape the doctor visit he is adorable. Poor Arnav , how can he understand a woman especially a mother or soon to be mother will have an amazing bond with her child, Which she cannot feel with unknown reasons for her. 

Fine! Whatever you say, we will go to hospital. I am not hungry anymore and I dont need anything right now. And even if you managed to get me, I am not going to eat, because I am pissed at my inconsiderate husband. And his name is the great Arnav Singh Raizada who can manage the world of empire but not a single ladoo.

You know Deepu,... I laughed so much when I read these words. Wow comparing his ability of being a king of empire and unable to get a laddoo... It's really hilarious.. onlu Khushi can do it(of course it is you who wrote it).

Are we going to rava ladoo or stethescope? How did you get this idea Deepu. You are really unbelievable.

He will never understand what it takes to be pregnant. She raised her eyebrows looking at the scorching sky, I never asked you anything but in next lifetime, make him woman and I the manly man. And he should get pregnant with my 10kids, actually no, double the count if you can. But You better fulfill this one request.

I really rolled on the floor laughing for this sentence.

How about we triple it! And his answer for her mood swing sankiness. Damn these are an adorable couple.

I was amazed for the reaction Arnav got when he felt the kicks. He truly believed he was becoming father. He is really a great person. Such a wonderful character you created Deepu.

But why Khushi didn't feel the kicks. She was literally detached with the child and the first experiences she is getting with her child. How sad she must be and confused she must be for not having that connection. I wonder how she will react after knowing the truth. I am sure she definitely won't abandon the child. But about the connection emotionally... did she ever get that connection with her child if she gets to know the truth, as she is not feeling any bond with the child not knowing the truth.

Finally buaji and Payal knew Khushi is pregnant and she got to eat rava laddoo.. I liked everything happened between them.. after they came back from the appointment. I even blushed when he was so close to Khushi and when she closed her eyes anticipating a kiss from him. But Arnav... damn.. I thought he will at least peck her on the lips .. or at least near the corner of her lips... Oh man I am thinking too much here.

You were supposed to blush dammit!... Yes Arnav .. I don't know about Khushi.. but I am blushing dammittt..

They got to know that some huge amount of money was transferred from his account to someone... how come they didn't know to whom.. when they knew it went from his account. I hope it will help them to lead to the CD,.. the crucial thing right now, which may break Khushi down.(I guess)

I liked the idea Arnav gave to Khushi to get money for the org without risking anybody"s life in danger. I hope Khushi accepts it and comes up with a good idea.

There it comes... the most awaiting emotional part...

She is really his better half... The difference in his hug told her there is something wrong with him.. He is trying to fight with his emotions. How beautifully you wrote this part Deepu... I really wonder .. is there such magic exist between most lovable couple... I guess, there is.

I thought I could use this hug until you return. They started to be like wife and husband.. yes.. they are using their feel of touch in the place of their presence,.. which only couples does.

Idon't want to talk about the whole Arnav's mom thing... How can there be mothers like her. I thought all the mothers in this world are brave when it comes to their kids. I thought all the mothers will sacrifice their life if needed for their kids. I thought all the mothers in the world will fight with the world to stand for their kids. But Arnav's Mother proved there will be some selfish mothers out there in this damn world. She proved there will be some coward mothers will be there in this damn world who can abandon their kids for fearing of survival. How come these mothers can be called as mother... How can she able to mother more kids after what she did to her own child, her first child. 

And she is crying for what she did intentionally .. that too after he found her. She is not worthy to find by him.. by Arnav. 

You will never know my name and that is the punishment I give you for your deeds.

This is the perfect punishment she can get... She can never for get and live in peace from now... for what she did to her own child. and I don't think she is living peacefully now either. How can she.

I pity you from the bottom of my heart for losing someone like him, who could have brought the entire world to your feet, had you showered one blessing upon him. Just one would have made difference. Anyway I owe you a thanks...for this...she pointed to the taveez, Thank you Ma'm for leaving this with him, without which I dont think I would have made or met my life.

I am proud of Khushi for what she said to his mom. Yes she should pity her. She lost an amazing diamond.

I was right, only Khushi Singh Raizada can live with this lifetime riddle called ASR. This is very apt. Only Mrs ASR can live with Mr ASR.

Finally,.. she realized they are not living as couples but as friends... And she took the first step to erase that thin line which is keeping them to bind them as wife and husband. Arnav finally found his home in her embrace.. Khushi finally lent her heart and warm embrace for her husband to get solace.

Why is s*x so important in a relation that they forget the consequences? Why do people act on something they cant live upto their decision. How could they leave a day child in trash Posy? How could they be so merciless? What right do they have to punish me? I fail to understand why am I being punished in every relation I wished? What is my mistake in all of it?😭😭

I literally cried for the words Arnav uttered while crying to remove a big weight from his heart.

And he washed all of his nightmares with his tears in his wife's embrace... And what she said about Nani is indeed very correct.. How can he find a better mother than nani.. for that he should be thankful for his bitter mother. 

Are you for real?... I am asking same question Deepu... Are you for real?.. How can you write so amazingly every chapter Deepu... how is it possible... Are you for real?

Amazing Deepu... But my heart weighed up... for what I read to day... for what you wrote today...

👏   👏  Brilliant deepu... brilliant.

Edited by lovedrops - 9 years ago
lav.0301 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
much awaited part...really luvdd way u narrated it. . u r d best writer who can pen down d emotions soiooo perfctly..hatsoff to u dear...