Arshi FF: The Valiant Knight - Thread 8 - Completed - Note on Page 142 - Page 104

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: arnavini

hehhehe.. ab bus nahe karna frds gt ready ur seats to travel... 40 places.. haye long way so all cheer up .. we have lot to travel.. and japan is the first place..
and yaa its a secret .. wat all ended here

oye.. dekho paagal ladki secret bata diya... πŸ˜› maine toh iss liye kaha ki Di abhi waha hai...😳
Deepthi Diii...iii...iii... meri koi galti nahi, maine secret spoil nahi kiya... πŸ˜› Vini ko danto...😳  mujhe nahi...
😈
arnavini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nishu_shorna

oye.. dekho paagal ladki secret bata diya... πŸ˜› maine toh iss liye kaha ki Di abhi waha hai...😳
Deepthi Diii...iii...iii... meri koi galti nahi, maine secret spoil nahi kiya... πŸ˜› Vini ko danto...😳  mujhe nahi...
😈

hey mujhe kyu danto .. dii ko pta chale tho chal jae ki secret ye hain.. we all love her .. bus ye he tho tha.. aur kya .. darao mat nishu dii...
ShahSAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srahs

Guys i told earlier as well i didnt want to fight or bash anyone its just out of my sentiments being hooked day & night reading it tilk 6 in morning and last two cruel words kaun khushi enraged me i just couldnt help post that.

Anyways we do have different povz like every writer has different style its just we should respect it.

If it hurts you guys i apologise to everyone deeply and heartly including deepthiya coz i cannot carry thing fighting thing its so not me.

Whatever it is i will talk out with deepthiya once she is back but i must say she has very good friends & loyal readers.

I apologise to everyone once again.

*i hope its end of the story here bas*

its realy ok n i m welcoming u on behalf of our family..
N u r mistaken again we r nt readers n loyal.. No ways we r Family.. This is our family our FFF FIGHTING FATE FAMILY.. Every1 is treated here as prince and princes.. Fighting is bigst sin here n i dn't knw abt others bt i respect evry comment either positive or negative coz its is wat makes us.. And Deepu Maa agr hoti toh wo b kehti every comment is imp.. So chil n enjoy FIGHTING FATE now.. Hope u wil get ur Arshi there wo b in romace mai haay Maa jaldi aawo
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Very emotional
Made me cry
Thank god you are continuing this
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Well its sad u dont critisim (not refer author here) i am arhi ff sucker and i dont need to jistify my pov to anyone other then author.
I do respect your povz you should also respect mine.
I was utterly disappointed with ending when i checked later authors note two pages back she acknowledged this as many other readers had same.
Honestly when i start reading ff i dont expect fairytales coz i m not cheezy sort person i like ff close to reality but somehow or somewhere i just couldnt get through this.

Well if u count this as bashing then sorry to hurt you i just was being honest. Well anyway ill edit this for arnavini as i dont want to hurt anyone or fight here with anyone.

Honestly to feel anyones pain you dont have to be one among them. I felt very attached to story but i was very disappointed with ending...i will stick to this.

Thanku sarithalatha for helping me out with this to understand but when i wrote above it was in utter disappointment.

Sorry to all readers but i expressed my feelings as i dont want to create scene here or fight with anyone so ill take my comment back and edited it.

arnavini i dont want to hurt your di i haven't read her note in start if i had maybe my reaction would have been different.

Thanks

Hello Srahs: 

First of all, thank you so much for spending your valuable time in reading my fanfiction. It truly means alot. 

I read your earlier comment when I was in vacation, and I now see that you had edited your comment. I was planning to respond to you right away when I read your earlier comment but then I needed time to draft it. I didnt want to respond in rush. 

Before I proceed to discuss my POV on the story, let me give you piece of advice. Feel free to trash it if you find even that along with my story as stupid.  When you wrote your first comment, you wrote your feelings out, you wrote your heart out. Believe me I smiled reading it, I was not hurt, as I knew what I was getting into when I wrote this story. There was absolutely no need to edit it just because my readers, my friends or my well wishers asked you. Tomorrow even if my mom comes and ask you to edit it in the favor of her daughter, you dont need to because you expressed your true feelings and did nothing wrong. 

Make no mistake, if you edit it, I might assume that you are regretting your words. 

Coming to the story, I beg to defer with your opinion on my story. My story is not stupid, it certainly is not illogical. In your earlier comment, you repeatedly mentioned reading this story was such a waste of time from the chapter Khushi was molested. If you werent pleased with the track, you should have stopped right then and there. Writing is my passion and I write to entertain and not to waste anyone's valuable time. The fact that you kept reading one chapter after the other proves that my story kept you hooked to the roots. 

My every story conveys a social message, or highlights the social issue of todays world. When I took up TVK, my main motive was to portray it close to reality. You also asked me what is Arnav's mistake in all this? I never portrayed nor showed it as his mistake.   Repeatedly, I mentioned in my story that it was not any character's mistake. It was one's fate and how each individual acts to the circumstance. And one thing that I always make sure is to keep the characterization in tact. And again I have to disagree with your comment that I brutally killed Arnav's character and it is sad that you suggested suicide for him. He is the strongest person in the TVK if you understand the plot correctly. He is invincible, no matter what happened in his life, he always stood strong with his head high. In a way, Adi was defeated every moment Arnav loved her and was never able to hate Khushi for any reason.  

Coming to my favorite part "the ending". I respect your opinion on it. But trust me whether there was be a sequel to TVK or not, that would be THE ending close to reality and I would never change a word of it. You may call me arrogant for saying that statement but I had to imagine myself a victim in order to write Khushi decision. After working with abused women, I couldnt think of better ending than that. 

Lastly, I remember you mentioned that you discontinued my other story and read this because few friends forced you. Next time please dont take blind suggestions. If you are apprehensive, better to contact writer directly and learn the expectations. 

No hard feelings. Feel free to disagree, and once again thank you for your honest feedback. 

PS: And you are right about these crazy women, who jumped up for me. Fortunate to have such loving family on IF...

PPS: Lala, I read your comment as well, I wonder why you had deleted it. 
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Taking u arrogant is last thing on my mind...serious i am honest again.
Will explain it morning abhi k leya i have to rush to bed i m sleepy. Goodnight

Edited.

Well thanks for reply. To be honest i thought i had to take some more bashing Lol but you are sweet.
Anyways... You are right what i wrote was fully on my reaction out of anger especially reading last two words i swear i wanted to bang someones head in wall

About rape scene... Rapes are never taken happily either its in real life or reel life. Story turn how do i explain... Weird or ajeeb since rape scene... Its not i was aginst that scene ... Its cruel reailty of our societies. I believe such places are way we can contribute to help societies.

You are right plot couldnt end any better then this now when i think about it its right its surprises me how i am up with second opinion. Well story was indeed marvellius that kept me hooked... Becoz if khushi had chosen arnav then garika & khushi wouldnt have been different... Arnav poor baby when he said Kaun khushi deepthiya i swear if u would have been in my front you would have to be ready for biggest fight i was going to have with you LOL.

We friends exchange different ff suggestions and we di trust eachothers choice. I read ur story but left in between i felt bored at sometime so gave up. My friends did put up little fight and defended u but i was stuck nahh she is just ok i didnt like much.

This is totally different...then normal stories we read here. Thats one of reason i was stuck to my ceel day & night i kept reading it till 6 in morning then slept...

Well when i commented honestly i knew now writer & readers will put up fight who cares... But then i recieved a sweet request by arnavini she requested me to edit it as my comment will hurt her di. She expressed her feelings... And we had very detailed discussion where she explain me how u helped them understand plot and all...

I solely edited it for arnavini. But then i read how your readers were hurt.
I didnt want to put up fight with anyone...and realisw unintentionally i went overboard and hurt many people so i edited it and apologised to them.

In the end i am sorry if anything hurts again. I dont mean to

Thanks
Rab Edited by srahs - 9 years ago
ToxicLove thumbnail

Taking u arrogant is last thing on my mind...serious i am honest again.
Will explain it morning abhi k leya i have to rush to bed i m sleepy. Goodnight

Edited.

Well thanks for reply. To be honest i thought i had to take some more bashing Lol but you are sweet.
Anyways... You are right what i wrote was fully on my reaction out of anger especially reading last two words i swear i wanted to bang someones head in wall

About rape scene... Rapes are never taken happily either its in real life or reel life. Story turn how do i explain... Weird or ajeeb since rape scene... Its not i was aginst that scene ... Its cruel reailty of our societies. I believe such places are way we can contribute to help societies.

You are right plot couldnt end any better then this now when i think about it its right its surprises me how i am up with second opinion. Well story was indeed marvellius that kept me hooked... Becoz if khushi had chosen arnav then garika & khushi wouldnt have been different... Arnav poor baby when he said Kaun khushi deepthiya i swear if u would have been in my front you would have to be ready for biggest fight i was going to have with you LOL.

We friends exchange different ff suggestions and we di trust eachothers choice. I read ur story but left in between i felt bored at sometime so gave up. My friends did put up little fight and defended u but i was stuck nahh she is just ok i didnt like much.

This is totally different...then normal stories we read here. Thats one of reason i was stuck to my ceel day & night i kept reading it till 6 in morning then slept...

Well when i commented honestly i knew now writer & readers will put up fight who cares... But then i recieved a sweet request by arnavini she requested me to edit it as my comment will hurt her di. She expressed her feelings... And we had very detailed discussion where she explain me how u helped them understand plot and all...

I solely edited it for arnavini. But then i read how your readers were hurt.
I didnt want to put up fight with anyone...and realisw unintentionally i went overboard and hurt many people so i edited it and apologised to them.

In the end i am sorry if anything hurts again. I dont mean to

Thanks
Rab

Rab:

You are very sweet at heart. There is no need for any apologies, I am sure I can speak this on behalf of my readers. I understand since you read the story late you might have missed my detailed notes I gave to my readers in between the chps. 

Nothing taken into heart. Felt good discussing about this story after long time. Thank you for the moments πŸ€—

Love, 
Deeps
ShahSAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
welcome back Mata Shri.. Aap toh bhool gaye ho koi nahi hmaara b tym shym aayegaa.. And yes mjhey chod k baki sbko @Srahs k comment se problm thi.. Meri toh ladaai b hogayi Sasuma se.. Unhey lagta hai i don't love u.. Stupid she is.. Everyone's POV is imp. May b we wil get new story.. Hehehehehehe.. Bt its nt Srahs fault.. Koi b beech mai padta widout notedetailed comments toh problm hoti.. Til now mjhey update samjhne mai problm hoti hai kahi kahi pe n My Lovoing Maasi's detailed commment help kr dita hai mera.. That's y she sometyms mention my name in her comment.. Hai na Maasi?
Waese My Cute n Caring Maa hm readers k lye kya laaya ?
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: deepthiya

Rab:

You are very sweet at heart. There is no need for any apologies, I am sure I can speak this on behalf of my readers. I understand since you read the story late you might have missed my detailed notes I gave to my readers in between the chps.

Nothing taken into heart. Felt good discussing about this story after long time. Thank you for the momentsπŸ€—

Love,
Deeps

Well deepthiya i would suggest you one thing complie those notes or make a new one to help all new readers aur else anyone who is new to your work wilk deffo jump up and fight here. Lol anyways.
I m glad this ends here...

Thanks for helping out
ToxicLove thumbnail

Well deepthiya i would suggest you one thing complie those notes or make a new one to help all new readers aur else anyone who is new to your work wilk deffo jump up and fight here. Lol anyways.
I m glad this ends here...

Thanks for helping out

Tell me something, As a reader you missed to read the very first note I wrote on the first thread of the ff, before starting the chapter and you think new readers will take time to read my compiled notes to understand the subject. I dont think so. 

For this fanfiction, I wrote many notes to explain the complexity of relationships but after a point I stopped giving any author notes. The reason, the problems in life doesnt come with subtitles, or additional notes. Your conscience defines the decisions you take. There will be no author, no relation and not even a mother can help decisions one can take because your mind takes decisions based on the one track of the life you hear, and see...

I dont mean to prolong this but for some reason your recent comment sounded very rude to me...There is absolutely no need to mention in every comment that "I hope and I am glad it ends here"..There was no need to taunt here. If you remember I was not trying to fight earlier, I was being very polite. But I guess sometimes being too nice is dangerous. 

Now this topic definitely ends here from my side.