Suhasi Dhami to play Parvati in Mahadev!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Suhasi Dhami to play Parvati in Mahadev!

Actress Suhasi Dhami will be seen as the new Parvati in Life OK's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 | 6:27:31 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: india-forums.com/tellybuzz  |   1 Comments  |  21 Views

Beautiful Suhasi Dhami has done various popular shows like Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli and Housewife Hai...Sab Jaanti Hai. In all the shows she has showcased her acting ability and was being loved by her audience. 

Suhasi's fans would be happy to see her back on the small screen after a long time in Life OK's popular mythological show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev.

Pretty Puja Bose who was seen as Parvati in the show was in the news for quite sometime now for quitting the show Mahadev long back due to health problems, but she decided to stay back. Now as she is seen in the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 7, she has decided to call it quits and focus on her dancing skills. She has her co-star Mouni Roy dancing on the same stage of Jhalak, she was seen as playing Sati in Mahadev.

According to the sources, "Suhasi Dhami will be the new face and will playing the role of Parvati opposite Mohit Raina. Suhasi will replace Puja Bose in Mahadev."

On contacting Suhasi she confirmed and says, "I will be entering the show as Bheelni. Bheelni is one of the avatars of Parvati. I will start shooting for the show in a couple of days. I am very excited to do this as it will be my first mythological show and I feel it will be very challenging as playing such a divine character is not easy.

Talking about her character she says, "I will have a totally different character with having long hair, divine clothes, my character is more of anger."

Mahadev will have its third Parvati in the show after Sonarika Bhadoria and Puja Bose. It will be interesting to see whether Suhasi Dhami can stick to the show for long or like previous actors she too will leave the show in between. Till then keep reading this space for more updates. 

All the best Suhasi for Mahadev!!

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/20143-suhasi-dhami-to-play-parvati-in-mahadev.htm#6943882