Richa Barua,TNN | Aug 31, 2012, 06.52PM IST
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google Plus
  • Linkedin
  • Email
Sherlyn Chopra More Pics
Text resize:AAA
Sherlyn Chopra took Twitter to silent all those who were contacting her for having paid sex.She tweeted "I've been receiving contact numbers on my twitter handle [email protected] of those who wish 2 enjoy physical intimacy with me at a price."
"In the past, on various occasions, I've had sex for money. Out of all my past experiences of paid sex, there's not a single one that I remember having indulged in out of free will. But ever since, I got back from LA in July this year, there has been a shift in my level of consciousness. I now understand that I cannot claim to be 'free' and continue to make choices and decisions under obligation." 

She further wrote that she enjoys being bold. "I enjoy being bold. I enjoy oozing sexuality in still pictures and in moving visuals. I enjoy being a tease. I enjoy sex when it is the end result of an uncontrollable lust and/or attraction. Sorry to disappoint you but I'm no longer available for paid sex. Why? "Because I've come to realize that I derive no pleasure or joy out of physical intimacy that is pursued out of obligation (mental/emotional/financial or any other kind). I now believe that there is in infinite power and infinite intelligence within each one of us and if we persist in having a child like faith and a child like belief in the powers of the spirit/the subconscious mind, and then there shall be no lack of tangible n intangibles riches in our lives," she concluded. 

We agree Sherlyn that you enjoy being bold and like showing off your sexuality by posting your Playboy pictures on Twitter. This piece of news is disappointing for the hopeful 
Posted: 9 years ago
Cucumbers have bank accounts on Kotak Mahindra Bank. 
Originally posted by chimchimcher-ee

Cucumbers have bank accounts on Kotak Mahindra Bank. 

Moglu, I have opened an account in that bank.  Have I committed a paap?  😒
Edited by LoveProfusion - 9 years ago
Originally posted by LoveProfusion

Moglu, I have opened an account in that bank.  Have I committed a paap?  😒

No. You are cool as cucumber now. 😆

Originally posted by chimchimcher-ee

No. You are cool as cucumber now. 😆

🤗  Thanks Moglu.  😆
Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

Her parents must be really proud... 🥱

Yes, she is every parents worst nightmare.  🤣
👍🏼 for being honest.. god knows how many heroines went thru the same alley way. 
its not good but what she said its happen in BW but nobody guts to declared sach bolna bhi ekk talent hai
Wasnt she supposed to appear on play boy's magazine in 2012..what happened to that? Where is the cover?