Users

Frequent Posters

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
anyone know saubh's real name is?
-krazyriya- thumbnail
Can anyone help me get HD videos of this show which can be downloaded ?
I mean full epi vids are not available on youtube... n desi tashan or desitv forum vids cant be downloaded :(

Please need help!
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Riya dhruvie uploads the episodes on the forum every day. He posts its a few hours after the episode has aired so u would have to wait for it. Bt its worth it the quality is amazing. Also my suggestion is that dnt download it on your laptop or computer download it if u can use your phone. Coz it takes a really long time(almost 25 to s40 min)and it gets very irritating to do it on your laptop especially if u just on it to download that.
ajayultimo thumbnail
Hi, i have a question regarding the show. 
Who is the actress playing soumya's mother i've seen her in one episodes of 'yam kisi se kam nahi'.
thank you.
sparkling-star thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
How do we insert pictures in our posts?
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What about Ramesh's real name the servant?
kuttyammu thumbnail
i want to make banner for yuvani how to make it pls hel;p
wayback thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttyammu

i want to make banner for yuvani how to make it pls hel;p

</div>
<div>

Go to this link: https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp%3FTID%3D40669&sa=U&ei=cyQcVeynN8TvmAXPyYGYAw&ved=0CAQQFjAA&client=internal-uds-cse&usg=AFQjCNEasQM6-xFZePgBy4qR6LYqfLYzkQ
I hope this helps 😉
Parvin86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi ,

Can someone plz tell me, in which episode does Yuvraj start liking Suhani in a romantic way?
I am watching the show on YouTube Star Plus channel. They are only 5min recaps of the episodes. I want to watch full episode from when their love story properly starts. I am currently on the 115th episode (20th october 2015).

Thanks to anyone who can help.
IKEAwizard thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parvin86

Hi ,

Can someone plz tell me, in which episode does Yuvraj start liking Suhani in a romantic way?
I am watching the show on YouTube Star Plus channel. They are only 5min recaps of the episodes. I want to watch full episode from when their love story properly starts. I am currently on the 115th episode (20th october 2015).

Thanks to anyone who can help.

I don't believe he has officially started liking her in a romantic way. He is still denying it. He doesn't try to kiss her or romantically touch her yet. So, we'll just have to wait :/