Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IKEAwizard thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Are there any rules about fanfiction here? I've written something that I'd like to share. What's the best way to share it? Do I post it to a specific thread, or make a new topic? Or do I write it online elsewhere and link to it? 
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Guys, if you're Indian, please go and post your opinion on http://www.savetheinternet.in/ before 24th April 2015 deadline for TRAI's decision about net being free or payable per site-usage.

This has nothing to do with the forum, except that it's about internet. Mods, please do allow this.

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: IKEAwizard

Are there any rules about fanfiction here? I've written something that I'd like to by MacVx" style="border: none !important; display: inline-block !important; text-indent: 0px !important; float: none !important; font-weight: bold !important; height: auto !important; margin: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; text-decoration: underline !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; background: transparent !important;">share. What's the best way to share it? Do I post it to a specific thread, or make a new topic? Or do I write it online elsewhere and link to it? 

To post a FF(fan fiction) just open a new topic and here u can post all ur updates under one thread - title it like 
FF: Title etc this goes with OS (one shot)  and SS (short story)

IKEAwizard thumbnail
Originally posted by: pikiiichuu

To post a FF(fan fiction) just open a new topic and here u can post all ur updates under one thread - title it like 
FF: Title etc this goes with OS (one shot)  and SS (short story)

Thanks! I can't figure out how to update my story so as to bump it up so it's on the 1st or 2nd page again. Is that even possible?
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
^ yes it is it should come back to the first or second page if u were or someone was to comment on it 

IKEAwizard thumbnail

^ yes it is it should come back to the first or second page if u were or someone was to comment on it 

Ah, makes sense. Thank you!
bhavna31 thumbnail
will somya and yuvraj marry or not ???
WE dont like suhani so irretating dekhna chor diya kitni larkiyon ne. starting me sb thik tha pr achank ye kya dikhaya yar yuvraj hate somya ohh no jo v thori umeed thi sb khatm band kr do serial yaar nhi to survey karwa lo jinhoo ne pahle episode se dekhna chor diya.

KOi iss tarah batana nhi chahta pr jayada log somya aur yuvraj jo dekhna chahte hai
LoveSaathiya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I want to send gifts to Rajshri and Sahil but all I know is that u have to ship it to Wassup TV/India Forums office(I know the adress)but is there anything else I need to know for sending gifts?Pls help!How do I even pack up the gifts?Do we use cardboard boxes and do we stick on the name of the actor it will go to? 🤓Edited by LuvYuvAni14 - 8 years ago
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
@LuvYuvAni14

You can use cardboard boxs and wraped etc but it must have the name of show and person you want to send the gift too - via FB

Edited by pikiiichuu - 8 years ago
LoveSaathiya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@LuvYuvAni14

You can use cardboard boxs and wraped etc but it must have the name of show and person you want to send the gift too - via FB

So it can only be via FB?😕