Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -wintergreen-

Can anyone tell me which epi was the Yuvraj Suhani dance ? Date of the episode ?😊

which dance u r talking about Abhi?😳
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

which dance u r talking about Abhi?😳

Jes πŸ€— I heard there was some Yuvani dance in some party! I saw some VM also on it! But I missed the actual dance so I wanted to see itπŸ˜³πŸ˜› I think it took place in the recent past episodes!
...Jes... thumbnail

Originally posted by: -wintergreen-

Jes πŸ€— I heard there was some Yuvani dance in some party! I saw some VM also on it! But I missed the actual dance so I wanted to see itπŸ˜³πŸ˜› I think it took place in the recent past episodes!

Abhi..πŸ€— check ur scrap.❀️ Okay yah it was on the victory party of team Birla winning..😳 wait let me find the epi for u!πŸ˜‰
...Jes... thumbnail
^^Abhi,it is maybe 17th Dec..check and tell me.😳 
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: princessRock776

You can watch it on any Site like desi tashan or Desirulez.Org

Thank u 😊 desitashan is my opening for me so watching on desirulez..
Always_His_Jaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Someone answer my question pls
Ok i just stared to watch this show, so want to know how did suhani and yuvraj marraige happened? Was yuvi in love with somya? 
Thanks
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah but soumya eloped with krishna and they got married in the temple. And yuvraj was hoping she will show up at Suhani's house so he can tell Suhani the truth but she came late and left Suhani a note telling her that she is in love with Krishna and she didn't see it buut  Yuvraj ended up seeing the note and was heartbroken that she didn't meet him at a meeting place so he ended up marrying Suhani because her father tell him he will cancel his loan if he doesn't marry Suhani. Edited by princessRock776 - 9 years ago
Always_His_Jaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessRock776

Yeah but soumya eloped with krishna and they got married in the temple. And yuvraj was hoping she will show up at Suhani's house so he can tell Suhani the truth but she came late and left Suhani a note telling her that she is in love with Krishna and she didn't see it buut  Yuvraj ended up seeing the note and was heartbroken that she didn't meet him at a meeting place so he ended up marrying Suhani because her father tell him he will cancel his loan if he doesn't marry Suhani.

Thank u for replying me
So suhani's dad blackmailed him to marry her hmmm
Aishwaryat9 thumbnail
Leenesh mattoo aka anuj birla is realllyy hott..'
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you to whoever added Menka and Ragini's real names to the cast list😊 I been wating for so long for their names  to be added and Sharads also