9th June-Written Update-Madhubala

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Raja tells Madhu u used to love Raju ..so for getting ur love.. i will become Raju .. please accept me! Madhu pushes him off and says never.. there is no love in ur heart or blood. .only hate ...! In this birth i wont be urs..! Everytime i see u . .i feel hate.. ! Madhu tells Raja to leave..! BG- Hum the dewane! Raja moves back and leaves the room! Madhu turns her face away from him! Raja is sitting in the hall and recollects Madhus words of hate..! Bhanu comes and sits next to Raja! He asks him what is he thinking? He pours a drink for Raja and says if u drink it.. it will relieve u ..! Raja takes the glass and drinks ..! Bhanu offers to make another round..! Raja is fuming! Bhanu says .. when an elephant goes nuts.. we dont reign it in ..we shoot it.. same way for horse..! Bhanu says ur Rani has crossed all limits.. how do u wanna punish her is ur business..! Raja is drunk and Bhanu adds some meds in Rajas drink! Bhanu says .. after drinking this Raja will no longer think but do.. be it with consent or forcefully ..! Bhanu asks Raja where is he lost? He offers the spiked drink to Raja and he drinks it! Bhanu says .. a man doesnt love a woman .. he scores... a woman doesnt understand love.. they only understand beating..! Bhanu says.. history says so..! He says.. u loved Madhu.. and tailed her all the time. .what did u get? Hate..Humiliation ..! Bhanu says.. bring her under reign .. why tolerate her drama..  if she agrees.. fine.. if not.. force her... show ur manliness..! 

Part 2

Raja says i cant force Rani .. i love her! Bhanu says.. what kind of force between hubby wife? And if u still think so.. will get u a board with inscription ... i am scared of my wife! Raja fumes on Bhanu! Bhanu says.. see this is what is needed.. go show this anger where its needed.. go conquer her..! Bhanu offers another round of drinks to Raja ..! He drinks and stumbles as he walks towards his room! Madhu is sitting all quiet and sad in her room! She rues that am sorry Dida. .i came here for ur happiness. .but now.. i will be back ..tomorrow morning ...! i will break this relation and  be back..! Raja knocks on the bedroom door! Madhu is scared..! Raja says open the door ..its me Raja ! Madhu says ur drunk . i wont open the door! Raja says open the door! He kicks on the door! Madhu asks Raja to leave! Raja turns back and Bhanu stops him! Raja says Rani is not opening the door! Bhanu says.. what is this? Ur room and ur outside.. break the door open! Raja breaks open the door! He then closes the door and moves towards Madhu! Madhu asks Raja to stop and leave.. he is drunk! Raja says.. why? This is my room .. why cant i come ..! Madhu pushes Raja away ..and Raja says why should i stay away? I am ur hubby .. ur mister.. ur lover! Raja says i am urs..! Madhu asks Raja not to come near or touch her! Raja says.. 'Hum nahi chuenge to kaun chuega' ..! 

Part 3

Madhu tells Raja to stay away or she will hit him! Raja stumbles but gets up! Madhu throws flowers .. pillows.. but he ducks them! Raja says 'aab phekam phaki se kuch nahi hoga' .! Madhu asks Raja not to come near! Raja says 'titli ki tara udo aur hum udti hui titli ko daboch lenge' ..! Madhu tells Raja not to come near..! Raja says.. hosh me jab the.. tab kaunsi izzat karli? U humiliated me in front of whole family .. for u i fought my family ... and u insulted me..! I kept thinking ur a girl.. wont force u .. coz i love u.. and u... . u din give me anything ... u insulted me before my family ..! Raja grabs Madhus hand and says. wont leave u today..! Raja grabs Madhu and says not anymore! Madhu says ...Raja jane do mujhe..! Raja pushes Madhu on the bed...! Raja says respected u enough ..but u cant digest it..! Raja says never forced u.. always loved u truly . .but what did u give me? Humiliation ..! Madhu begs Raja to leave and screams save..! Raja grabs Madhus hands and Madhu says dont be an animal! Raja says today i will show u ..what an animal is..! He pushes her on the bed and climbs on top ..! Bhanu switches off the light..! The camera pans to shadow of Raja on top of Madhu forcing her..! Bhanu keeps watch from outside the door..! Bhanu says.. have spiked ur drink so much that u wont be in ur senses.. to even know that ur about to ruin the one thing that u love the most Raja..! The moment u step out of the room . u wuld have dug ur own grave..! 

Next day morning .. Madhu is sitting listless and in tears.. ! She remembers Rajas words.. i love u very much.. i dun wanna force u.. but dont want u to go away..! Raja is asleep on the bed..! Raja slowly wakes up and is holding his head..! He barely manages to get up and sits on the bed..! He touches Madhu and she jerks from his touch ..! Madhu slaps him ..! Madhu says .. u animal .. u raped me in the name of love .. u hv snatched my self respect.. my dignity ..and now i will snatch ur all ..  will punish u so much u cant even imagine..! Raja says.. pyaar ke badle maar? kahan ka insaaf hai rani? Raja says.. 'Jab patni se kiya pyaar.. to kaise hua balatkar?' Madhu is shocked..! Raja is confused! 

Precap ---- Madhu stammers before the family and says.. ur son forced himself on me..! Tauji says he is a man and he will do as he wishes! Madhu says he is an animal ..! Taiji says will beat u with shoes if u dare insult ur husband..! Agni says.. hubby-wifey relation is for love .. how dare u malign it? 

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DVDian_2014 thumbnail
thx 4 update
i knew bhanu is plotting sth 😡
zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rajbala_2014

thx 4 update
i knew bhanu is plotting sth 😡

what happened plz 😕
DVDian_2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zubeada

what happened plz 😕

he put sth in his drink to make him aggresive
zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rajbala_2014

he put sth in his drink to make him aggresive

aha thanks  alot...😕
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Yuck,can't belive this is my fav shw Madhubala,this shw should end soon.Edited by Sanjhi - 9 years ago
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
AS pagal ho gaya hain kya?
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I hate today's episode & MB Show now this is the first time i m hating everything 😡🤢!! such a disgusting thing AS u have gone mad and u have lost it or what 😡🤢!! I lost my show Meiej now😭 but I love u DVD & Miss My RishBala 😭!! Edited by -ChitraRocking- - 9 years ago
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the WU, Tanu.
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank  for the update 
but...what just happened in MB?
it is truly not acceptable