bharti is better host then drashti

suzygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
comedian once stayed jdj contestant bharti singh is better host then drashti in female side...bharti can make you laugh and celebrity enjoy it too
manish and kapil are best host in male side...if they wanted new face for hosting they could bringh sudesh lehri who came between show yesterday to do comedy ...whats your view on thisEdited by suzygirl - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I dont get it why everyone is discussing about hosts rather than the contestants???
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That's no brain-teaser!

Everyone knows it 
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Okay I am in no way fan of Drashti.  Like ki baat bhi nahi aati. Still Bharti is not the host . DD is . I know she is not good but she is a daily soap actor. First time kar rahi hai . Give her time guys, Bharti is a on stage performer she will be briliant at such things because it is one of their imp qualities to be a on stage performer. 
So give some time. Abhi abhi start hua hai!!

PS: I am myself saying this even after forwarding the anchor's parts.  Chill😊

Originally posted by: -Blind.Dance-

Okay I am in no way fan of Drashti.  Like ki baat bhi nahi aati. Still Bharti is not the host . DD is . I know she is not good but she is a daily soap actor. First time kar rahi hai . Give her time guys, Bharti is a on stage performer she will be briliant at such things because it is one of their imp qualities to be a on stage performer. 

So give some time. Abhi abhi start hua hai!!

PS: I am myself saying this even after forwarding the anchor's parts.  Chill😊

Yes thats what i am saying
They are not talented as manish, kapil and bharti. They all are brilliant and awesome performers. 
Let us give them some time and comparing with these celebs is insult to them
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I think Bharti was not approached because Palak is kind of being like her, you know the whole overweight fat girl thing.

Nevertheless, Drashti's hosting is very dry, and the hosting in general is painful to watch. I actually forwarded all of it.

sharif_lafungi thumbnail
give her sm time she can improve

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I think Bharti was not approached because Palak is kind of being like her, you know the whole overweight fat girl thing.

Nevertheless, Drashti's hosting is very dry, and the hosting in general is painful to watch. I actually forwarded all of it.

i didnt see the epi yet. Is she that bad?
Edited by muskiii - 9 years ago
trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7
Bharti would have been definitely better as a host but there's nothing we can do about it now😔.
Nd as someone said earlier she might not have been approached due the presence of Palak/Kiku.
The Cvs should have kept Palak/Kiku for hosting instead of participating as a contestant😆,as it is he's the one who is doing more entertainment than the hosts plus he's gonna be in his Palak avatar throughout the season(which is one thing I think is really unfair).
PS-Ranvir seemed a bit better to me today.N no offence to Palak/Kiku fans coz I genuinely believe that he was equally good in his dance as he is in his comedy acts😃
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Yesterday  she  said  all  wrong  words  While  Anchoring
Bad  Anchoring is  Diff
But who  says  wrong lines?

All contestants  are strong
So difficult  to  say  who   Will  win
Only  lame  thing  is drashti this  season