Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vips_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I am kind of relieved that no comedians are hosting the show..
Come on guys this is a Dance show and earlier I used to get irritated when the cheap jokes of Bharti and Manish used to eat up most of the time..
They used to do only following things :
Bharti - forcefully hugging, kissing and flirting with male contestants and challenging female contestants for a faceoff
Manish - Praising MD, Holding her pallu all the time

Give me a break!

Originally posted by: Vips_

Come on guys this is a Dance show and earlier I used to get irritated when the cheap jokes of Bharti and Manish used to eat up most of the time..
Bharti - forcefully hugging, kissing and flirting with male contestants and challenging female contestants for a faceoff

Give me a break!

Yes i agree. 👍🏼
trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Vips_

Give me a break!

@red:thats one thing even I hated,thank goodness Ranvir is not upto such stupid acts(uptil now atleast).Hoping that Dhrashti too will stop staring with those googly eyes at Remo.It looks so forced.
-AD- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
DD doesn't sounds natural...
Its like someone forcefully made her an Anchor !! Uper se jokes...Uff uthale koiii...🤢

LazyBing thumbnail
NO! Ok if hosts entertain the audience then that is fine but Bharti insults people I would NEVER want her as a host drasthi is millions times better.. My opinion
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bharti although is very funny and a good host sometimes she goes overboard with her jokes which just ruins it for me. Manish and Kapil were awesome. As someone mentioned earlier I also hated the way Manish would always hold MD's pallu. In the beginning it was funny but the same thing all the time gets a bit tedious. So far am not liking Drashti as a host..but she's new at it, so I'll give her some time. I feel that she'll be a better host if she acts more natural..that remo thing and even the little flirt thing with Varun I didn't like...wasn't really funny and felt forced.
.Rohit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol...anyone is better than drashti...
-AD- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Rohit_

Lol...anyone is better than drashti...

+10000000000👏👏
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I agree. If Bharti wasn't possible, they could just bring a new face , with good look. There was no need to bring DD as host. May be they are using her to get trp. But with those stupid dialogues of her , not happening. I'm bored.
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She seems nervous but looks so darn hot. Both the anchors are so bleh this season.Dra I can still fathom but wth were they thinking taking Ran.Gosh!