Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiran_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Fatima_Q

Welcome back Kiran 🤗

By the way, I'm fascinated by the Mastani creations you currently have in your siggie box.

thanks 😳
foxi thumbnail
Hahah Poor Preet, had to invite everyone.
The bond between Sam and Meher is beautiful.

This part left  me craving for some Meet scenes, hope to have lots in the next.

Thank you for the pm.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: foxi

Hahah Poor Preet, had to invite everyone.

The bond between Sam and Meher is beautiful.

This part left  me craving for some Meet scenes, hope to have lots in the next.

Thank you for the pm.

Yes, poor Preet.  

But that's what you get when you remain in denial about your feelings for someone. 🤔

Plenty of Meet scenes coming up. 

Thanks for reading and commenting foxi 🤗
Fatima_Q thumbnail

And Madam Ji...just when are you going to unreserve?

And just when are you going to make something with that gorgeous pic Meher posted?
Nikhad003 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey there fatimaaa...
I just completed reading all the 8 chapters...
They are truly so much amazing, I just love your story...
KULJEET :@ Hell of a step mother, Sam is so nice I love her...Gaurav is awesome too, everyone needs a friend like him..
Ashlesha is pretty much nice too like duffer types but now I am getting very upset as she trying to impress Preet :'( :'(...

Just hoping to see a lot more meet scenes..
Amaziiing telling you again...I love you fatimaaa! 
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikhad003

Hey there fatimaaa...

I just completed reading all the 8 chapters...
They are truly so much amazing, I just love your story...
KULJEET :@ Hell of a step mother, Sam is so nice I love her...Gaurav is awesome too, everyone needs a friend like him..
Ashlesha is pretty much nice too like duffer types but now I am getting very upset as she trying to impress Preet :'( :'(...

Just hoping to see a lot more meet scenes..
Amaziiing telling you again...I love you fatimaaa! 

Hi Nikhad,

Glad to see you in my Cozy Corner.

So you're all caught up of Ishq Bulava 😛  Glad to know that you like the story thus far.

If you have time in between updates, feel free to read my other Meet stories.  Just click on the names of the stories and you will be taken to them.

Don't forget to leave feedback and hit the like button. 

See ya 🤗
bhagyashree2011 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Fatima
I am really sorry yaar for this late reply but had a very busy week. 

Coming back to the update it was a really wonderful update. I am just loving the progress of the story. Though since we didn't get any real MEET moments I was missing them but I am sure we have more to come since that's what I have guessed it from the end and precap

Preet hates weddings lol that was actually funny and the best part was meher loves them. I don't know when will preet come out of his denial mode I mean he changed his decision immediately when he came to know that Meher loves weddings and did so much drama to make the Maans agree to accompany him to the wedding. 

So sam helped meher in deciding her dress and she does look gorgeous I am waiting to see how preet reacts and behave around her as it is he was getting restless at the wedding till the time meher came. 

And what's with Ash now she is actually trying to gain attention from free but I feel her change if behaviour have something to do with her parents aa well I mean knowing ash I know she can change her mind immediately like first she hated preet and now after knowing he is a juneja she can fall for him but still I feel something is fishy over here. 

I am even loving the parallel track of Sam and gaurav love story they have their own charm and ease with each other. 

But now I am desperately waiting for some MEET scenes fatima so update soon 

tanuharshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wowww 👏 👏 👏 awosme superb update Fatima di
LOVE it
😳 😳 pls update ASAS    😊
SNKaD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow!!!u hav written amazing yar...I really like ur story Fatima...thank u for writing nd I hope ke preet aur meher ki dosti aur badh jaye nd story line begins now...had amazing yar...u r a good nd fabulous writer yar...👏
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhagyashree2011

Hi Fatima

I am really sorry yaar for this late reply but had a very busy week. 

Coming back to the update it was a really wonderful update. I am just loving the progress of the story. Though since we didn't get any real MEET moments I was missing them but I am sure we have more to come since that's what I have guessed it from the end and precap

Preet hates weddings lol that was actually funny and the best part was meher loves them. I don't know when will preet come out of his denial mode I mean he changed his decision immediately when he came to know that Meher loves weddings and did so much drama to make the Maans agree to accompany him to the wedding. 

So sam helped meher in deciding her dress and she does look gorgeous I am waiting to see how preet reacts and behave around her as it is he was getting restless at the wedding till the time meher came. 

And what's with Ash now she is actually trying to gain attention from free but I feel her change if behaviour have something to do with her parents aa well I mean knowing ash I know she can change her mind immediately like first she hated preet and now after knowing he is a juneja she can fall for him but still I feel something is fishy over here. 

I am even loving the parallel track of Sam and gaurav love story they have their own charm and ease with each other. 

But now I am desperately waiting for some MEET scenes fatima so update soon 

Hi Bhagyashree 🤗

Glad you finally got a chance to read the update...don't worry about the late feedback...I know how hectic it can be with work and all.

You may have caught on to something there about Ash's intentions.  Let's see what happens as the story progresses.  😆

Preet doesn't like weddings because in general he finds them to be boring and he also doesn't want anyone to do any match-making for him.  He'll find his own life companion.  But as you said, he changed his tune once he found out Meher enjoys weddings. 😆  He has a severe crush on her but refuses to admit it. 🤔

Yes Sam and Gaurav are wonderful side kicks 😃

New update is coming up soon.

Edited by Fatima_Q - 8 years ago