Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*xsaher jaanx* thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: pyaari_puja

klolzzz ma dad says i make nakshas as in maps.. lolzzz he says i can teach geography lolzzz.. who cares abt da shape

lol puja wat does geograpyy has 2 do with rotizzzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mrs.H Roshan thumbnail
hehehe....such an interesting question😳😳
well......when i tried making roti once it came out like....i dont even know how to describe the shapeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but as long as it tastes like roti....i dont care what it looks like😳
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hehehe, nice topic, i ca make GOL parathay but NOT Rotis 😳  😑  πŸ˜†
desi_chick05 thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†awwww!😳

well i started LEARNING how to make roti last summer i think wen i was 14 lolπŸ˜† an well........ they were like rectangular πŸ˜• an sumtimes triangular [dont ask] but my mamu said it doesnt matter what it looks like... its whats on the inside that countsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜³ so yaa.. but i can make gol parathe!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³ and omg duznt it annoy u when tha roti getz stuk on tha rolling pin! like omggπŸ˜­πŸ˜›
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

its so tragic, i spend atleast five mintues, trying to make a roti round, but then, when i lift it and put it on the Tawa. it changes it shapes 😭 😭 😭

I think roti ko koi dushmani hai mere saath!!!! 😭

just to make u feel better ur not the only one, i also have the hardest time trying to make round rotis..to me a roti should not be round..a roti can be any size and shape the cooker wants it to be

sowmyaa thumbnail
πŸ˜† ....good question. I came across this question some years back...now, after all this trouble when i have finally learned how to make it gol please dont say it does not matter 😑 πŸ˜†

...like Minnie said, looks matter in food too.. accept with this one rather than curves , gol is prefered πŸ˜†    
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

πŸ€—

As they say....looks matter,even in food !!!! πŸ˜† and instead of curves,with this it's gol !!!! πŸ˜†

Have enogh loose atta while rolling, so that when you pick it up,it's not too soft; While rolling, press on the left side....

πŸ€—

I do that all the time, but phir woh Lose atta zidha ho jata hai, and then roti become as hard as a rock!!!

as compare to my cooking, my roti making skills suck!!!

Groovychick thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhijit shukla

How funny! I am 41 and I am not interested much in cooking either!

πŸ˜†par suno ji..guys are never really as into cooking as girls..this stuff is left to the gharwali's 'most' of the time hehe..noot fairπŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

LOL πŸ˜† I love this kind of topics.

Ok like every other teen (or so the excuse I give) I am really layjee when it comes to cooking (and don't ever get me started on cleaning, vacumming, laundry, washing dishes...etcπŸ˜†)

I am quite often stuck with making rotis at home as nobody here prefers canadian bread (blame the company, taste or the prices πŸ˜†) so usually i whineeeee and when that doesn't work, I grumble and when that also doesn't work i start making rotis...lol...so yea i usually prewarn my mom NOT to expect any gol rotis from me as it is kinda impossible for me to make perfect rotis and she says that she doesn't care if they are gol or not. Usually i am really upset while starting making the rotis so the first 2 rotis usually tear and all (i blame the atta, not once have i taken the blame πŸ˜†) yea so finally i am able to make something that can be classified as edible(though my parents usually think otherwise ) though my mom usually says that it doesn't matter to her if the rotis are gol or not, i usually end up getting nagged for not doing my work whole-heartedly and then suddenly the gol shape starts to matter and I get  nagged

ok wasn't i supposed to debate? and I ended up write up my dukhi roti ki dastan but o well this is one tragic story that the world deserves to know πŸ˜†

Naina

Edited by Virgo_Stars - 17 years ago
brownbarbie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

its so tragic, i spend atleast five mintues, trying to make a roti round, but then, when i lift it and put it on the Tawa. it changes it shapes 😭 😭 😭

I think roti ko koi dushmani hai mere saath!!!! 😭

πŸ˜†

aww...poor youss..lol

i agree though..i hate that...although i can make them round noww(after longgggggg practice)

we shud be able to eat the roti in any shape..its not like the taste changesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒrightt!!