tima91 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
i liked the poem πŸ‘

thnx 4 the update
shahni4 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great job - your comments made me laugh!!! Aptly put poem too!!!

Bani is gonna be in BIG trouble with Jai but I am getting sick of Jai's stupid outbursts - man use your brain to figure this crap out....what happened to all the stuff you were sprouting about trusting Bani and what not --- it flew out the window.....HUH????

I am not watching the video - reading about Jai putting those bangles on Pia's hand was enough to make me wann puke !!!
God knows what watching that scene would do!!!!!
mini11 thumbnail
😊 😊 😊
Thank you for the update!
Great job & keep up the good work!
Thanks,
M
AMAL722 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Great Job on the Update and Excellent Poem
πŸ‘
dens17 thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update babes. i guess we will have to wait until tomorrow to see what Jay does to Bani when he sees her 😭 i think they should have killed pia's character in surgery or something. LOVE YOUR COMMENTS IN HINDI.
giakabir thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heeeeeeeeeeee......awesome update yaaar....speciallly your hindi ones in brackets.....I had such a goood laugh and you made one maha boring episode worth reading.....keeeep up the goood work.
The poem is also kooool, guys in IF forum are very creative.
Txsssss.
gori110 thumbnail
πŸ‘ excellent update.......... silly episode yes...they should've killed pia's character on the operation table...loved ur commentsπŸ˜†Edited by gori110 - 17 years ago
Leonine27 thumbnail
excellent update .. thanks a ton.
I am just waiting for Dubai for the Pia twist to happen so that Bani can atleast get obliviously jealous.
dens17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahni4

great job - your comments made me laugh!!! Aptly put poem too!!!

Bani is gonna be in BIG trouble with Jai but I am getting sick of Jai's stupid outbursts - man use your brain to figure this crap out....what happened to all the stuff you were sprouting about trusting Bani and what not --- it flew out the window.....HUH????

I am not watching the video - reading about Jai putting those bangles on Pia's hand was enough to make me wann puke !!!
God knows what watching that scene would do!!!!!

I so agree with you...i'm going to skip on watching this episode also. I hope he scrubed his hands with anti bacterial saop after touching piaπŸ˜†