14 Sep detail written updates

Himmi_K thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi yaaro,šŸ˜Š

I know u are disappointed šŸ˜­not to find MT but she is busy with some personal business (I hope her dental treatment isn't causing her too much of painā€¦šŸ˜­.)

Ok so I am here again with my updateā€¦..hope u will like it..

Here comes recap and once more I am enjoying very good belly laugh watching natwar-pia' s new assistant..  I bet my life yaaro that anu's godbharai is the party that st.bani is going to arrangeā€¦.(but how come jiggy gave that contract to jai's competitor when walias are having their own event management department lead by none other than pia witchā€¦.another blooper I guess.šŸ˜†)

So here I startā€¦..

I think these people are running out of footage cause they are showing last part of yesterdays episode again where sanyasi manhandling his pujaran and jiggy the nagin bellowing at himā€¦.(oh they wasted 5 minutes in thisā€¦..i wanna see jai todayā€¦.)

Bani gets the call where there is pushky on the other sideā€¦.jiggy gives her look.šŸ˜”

Bani meets pushky the pet outside(pushky is having another swanky carā€¦..koi aladin ka chirag mila hai iseā€¦.i think pia ke jaane ka asar haiā€¦šŸ˜†)jiggy is watching themā€¦..she plans to  teach bani a lesson such a way that she wont be able to forget jiggy all  her lifeā€¦.

Pia is in her office waiting for bani and jaiā€¦.(she doesn't seem to have minded that stupid natwar šŸ¤¢at allā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..ohh I wanted to see her all screaming ā€¦)

Aadi and chikna tarun comes and share pleasantries with piaā€¦..pia looks impressed by tarunā€¦(chal uske piche pad jaā€¦.chod de mere jai košŸ˜”)ā€¦..

She says she isn't going ahead with pooja till bani and specially jai join themā€¦.

Pushky has brought 4 lakh rupees with him.bani and he go to the jewelry shop where the stupid and arrogant owner tells them that he has already sold those bangles (I hope its jai who has bought themā€¦šŸ˜ƒ.)

Bani is furious but shopowner says that she is late to return the money and he tried calling her on cell but it was unreachable.then he left message for her on landline numberā€¦(which I am sure must have received by my cuddles jaiā€¦..)bani is in tears  pushky holds her by shoulder and tries to calm her downā€¦..but bani says that they were her mother's kangan and she is very senti about themā€¦ā€¦

Here pooja is going on in pia's officeā€¦.(thank god jai isn't thereā€¦.yet)

Pia is waiting for bani who reach there just on timeā€¦.pia and chashmebaddur rano are very happy to see her thereā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..

And blow the trumpet for king of my heartā€¦.jai ā€¦here he comes..

From his face its quite evident that he  is in very. Bad moodā€¦.jai asks pia to come to his cabin with her diā€¦(oye I thought she is moving in in some other buildingā€¦.iska matlab wo abhibhi ek hi building me haišŸ˜­)

Everyone is surprisedā€¦ā€¦

Next sceneā€¦..

Pia and di standing in jai's cabinā€¦..jai is again in his gray suit(what happened to all black onesšŸ˜­ā€¦ā€¦.) bani looking all guilty her face downcastā€¦.

Jai tells  pia  to ask bani why she was late for poojaā€¦..pia is shocked to find jai talking in this mannerā€¦ā€¦as brainless she is ,repeats all words like a parrotā€¦šŸ˜†..

Bani obviously has no answerā€¦..she is squirmingā€¦..

Jai then very sarcastically smiles (oh..man u take my breath away when u do thatšŸ˜³ā€¦ā€¦.)

And takes out those four bangles out of his pocket and shows them to piaā€¦.bani is all shocked to see thisā€¦.(as if u didn't know babes)

Next part comingā€¦

Jai has pure hatred on his faceā€¦.he tells piaā€¦that now a days bani is living for money ,her relationships, even her own child doesn't mean anything to her. Bani is sad (again)

But she isn't cryingā€¦..

Jai informs pia about bani selling their mothers aakhiri nishaniā€”those bangles for moneyā€¦pia with very stupid face asks bani why she did thatā€¦.(tere liye kaminišŸ˜”ā€¦..tu mar kyon nahi gayiā€¦.tere anesthetist  ko mai lakh rupees deti tuze hamesha ke liye sulane ke liye) jai says that bani should have atleast cared for her mother..(see whos talkingā€¦.u killed her motherā€¦forgot or what?)

I think pia had  her brains operated so that she cant remember her operation that was done a day beforeā€¦ā€¦.

Jai says that bani is being very selfish and money minded that she didn't mind selling those bangles for even more moneyā€¦.as he has already given her 5 croresā€¦

Pia is looking startled at the mention of 5 croresā€¦.

Now jai goes very near to pia (whyyyyyyyyy?šŸ˜”)

And takes her hands and slides those bangles in her handsā€¦.(thank god  he is not with those lovelorn expressionsšŸ˜³ when he  takes  off bani's bangles)

He says coldly that now bani has no right over them and pia should keep them safe with herā€¦ā€¦ā€¦(jai go and take bathā€¦.empty whole bottle of dettol in ur bathtub ā€¦..afterall u were standing so close to that piaā€¦.)

Bani cant take this anymore she leavesā€¦ā€¦ā€¦sobbingā€¦.jai  follow the suit

Pia thinks that bani must have done this for her surgeryā€¦(oye to kisine tera muh sellotape se chipka diya tha kya jai ke samne nahi bol sakti thiā€¦ā€¦..šŸ˜”)

Pia again comes up with her brainless thoughts that bani and jai are suffocating in their relationship and that it would be better for them to end itā€¦ā€¦(chup kar kali jabanšŸ¤¢)

Last part coming

Here jiggy is busy welcoming her guests in anu's godbharai partyā€¦.(she is looking quite good today in bottle green sareeā€¦)

Anu (for the first time she is looking like a married and pregnant womanā€¦.thank godšŸ˜ƒ)

Is busy chatting with rano and rashiā€¦..

Aadi is all senti to see his daughter when dadi and masi come all excited looking and pulls his leg for becoming a dada(grandparent)

He says he is still very much young and ready to get married againā€¦.tarun joins them.(this guy is soon to be coming on roadā€¦.i mean the rate with which he is attending parties,he is gonna blow up all his money and clients as well.šŸ˜†)

Jai is there in his white kurta brooding againā€¦.(ek baar bani ko dekhne de ā€¦.then that angry bull will return with bangā€¦ā€¦..)

Jiggy is playing her fav game againā€¦..divide and rule.

She introduces rano to all her frendsā€¦she is all praises for herā€¦rashi is standing there looking sad as jiggy is not even noticing her.

Then she orders rashi to go and supervise servantsā€¦..(I think this time jiggy has hit the right spotā€¦ā€¦ā€¦as rashi is looking all insulted.šŸ¤¢

Jiggy asks a waiter to call catering managerā€¦.as she wants to discuss about food arrangementsā€¦.

Bani comes in her uniform..(red printed saari and black blazer ā€¦.she looks like air India airhostess than banquet managerā€¦.)

She is shocked to find  familier faces in the partyā€¦.and shocked out of her witts to see jiggyā€¦.

(oyee bani mam, u don't know whom are u arranging party forā€¦ā€¦.no wonder sangram's event management company is going downhillsā€¦.not that I want it to flourish ā€¦.šŸ˜†)

she is thinking about changing her uniform but sangram comes and give her I-will-sue-u-in-court-if-u-change-it type look

episode ends hereā€¦..

ok this is a poem that I have come up withā€¦ā€¦its adaptation of 'mary had a little lamb'

I know this is not as funny as MT writesā€¦.but kaam chala lo yaarošŸ˜­ā€¦MT will be back tomorrowā€¦..šŸ˜Š

And sorry for this dull update as I am down with very bad cough and cold ā€¦ā€¦..so please bear with meā€¦.

bani had a little pushky
who had no job to do
and everywhere that bani went
pushky was sure to go.

he followed her to hospital one day
and got named as bani's hubby
it made jigyasa nad ranweer laugh and play
to see pushky's loyalty

and so the jai walia turned him out
but he still lingered near,
and waited patiently about
till bani did appear.

why does the pushky love bani so?
the jai walia cry.
bani loves the pushky too,
pia witch replied.

do write ur comments..thank ušŸ˜Š

Edited by himali_kokate - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

irumnaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks ....
cheers
Irum
biatchali thumbnail
wow im frst lol...evn though its half upd8...keep it up!!lol
putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks...Jai is so unpredictable
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
jai is 2 much! y bani not tell d truth 2 jai!
Karisma1 thumbnail
Thanks a tonne for the gr8 update Himali! šŸ‘ šŸ‘
nellie_2 thumbnail
thanks a lot himali! It was much needed šŸ˜›

Love Neha xxx
putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jais going to give kangans to Pia I suppose šŸ˜”
bkeero thumbnail
Thanks for the update yaar. Why did he hand them to Pia. šŸ˜” Woh Bani ke hai.
prathna_v thumbnail
hai thanx for the update...hmm i dnt think im going to watch this serial for a few weeks.......