Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: PLKG90

Thanks ðŸ˜Š  ðŸ˜Š

I know,, she uses him to succeed in her way.. and Our Raja is blind to see that... ðŸ˜­

i hope she pays for all that 
Arshifan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rima4ever

i hope she pays for all that 

Yeah,, when Raja leaves her and she is in trouble she eventually will start to feel his worth... and I want Raja to be happily married to someone like me ðŸ˜‰ who cares for him ðŸ˜†
MohanaLuvAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah,, when Raja leaves her and she is in trouble she eventually will start to feel his worth... and I want Raja to be happily married to someone like me ðŸ˜‰ who cares for him ðŸ˜†

Brilliant response. Raja really deserves someone better .
I hope Raja moves on & madhu try a lot to take him back but never ever suceed. Raja should forget her forever & Raja ka liye toh line lag jaigi ladkiyon ki. He can choose any one from that.😉
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The circular flow model of RK and Madhu... (Does not matter whether it is Rishabh Kundra or Raja Kushuwa) This what MB Senior did. MB junior is following the traditions well according.  ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜†

I think I like this Jail track. Raja will at least realize Madhu is not worthy of his love.   😭   ðŸ˜­  I can understand her situation. But she is the same person who wanted Raju to be cured and to start behave like an adult...   ðŸ˜¡  ðŸ˜¡  ðŸ˜¡

Madhu is not worthy of his love? Forcing someone against their will is not love. She wanted him to be an adult. Not an adult goon.

It is common sense that he will not behave like Raju once he gets cured. She wanted that to happen badly. Now she is complaining "you killed my Raju"...   ðŸ˜•   ðŸ˜• 

She wanted him to act like a nice man, not the goon he is.

Girl, think hard,,, you are the one who wanted that...🤢 

I like this track bacause Raja will have alone time to think. He will realize he deserves someone who respects his love. He never took a chance with Madhu although he had enough opportunities. As a girl, she should be thankful for him. But no, this girl blames him...  ðŸ˜­   ðŸ˜­

She should be thankful that a completely new man (same body different personality) picked her up and forcefully dragged her to some God forsaken village surrounded by narrow minded, backward nasty people. Where she must conform to all their norms, lose all self respect and just melt because Raja says "I love you Rani" without having any personal opinion and without batting an eyelash.

When she saw a snake, "Raja... Raja..."
When she saw a lizard, "Raja... Raja..."
When she was about to get killed, "Raja... Raja..."  

Because he was right there...I think if anyone else was in his place she would run to them too.
Why was she in that village to even see that snake in the 1st place "Raja...Raja"

But all the other times, "Jungli Jaanwar"
Raja has that same attitude right? Doing what he wants; moving her from point A to point B no questions asked. Why can't she be a jungli janwar? Because she is a woman?

By looking at these things we can say JMB is selfish... not like her mother.   ðŸ˜¡   ðŸ˜¡  

Having her own opinion, self respect, doing what she thinks is right makes her self fish. She should sacrifice everything and just be with him? She shouldn't be the occasional doormat like her mother

For god's sake,, I am saying this in the millionth time... "Raja did not killed AK, he only attempted"... But no, this JMB can see his flaws only... According to her she is perfect but others uneducated jungli jaanwars.      
Because they are 

And girl,,, where is your true love and concern for that Bhabi ji ????? You were hell worried for her and now??????   ðŸ˜²   ðŸ˜²  
 She can't even walk in the house without her head uncovered. Helping bhabji sort of seems impossible in comparison.

She didn't even bothered about Sunny until now. Now she shows him all these affection so that he will help her to escape.
This works both ways. Sunny didn't care about her before. It's a mutual thing. 

Even after returning from Mumbai, She was bothered enough to ring Sunny, just because she needed something. But did not even bothered to call Bittuji pr Radhaji... How self centered she is... ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
Why would she bother them? She thought Radhaji was still in the hospital in Mathura.
1) How could bittuji, from Mathura help her? She wanted to go to Mathura herself.
2) Forgetting her amazing in-laws don't allow women to have phones?

SMB was a caring person. Even after what RK did to her, she gave him blood, saved his life.  She forgave KRK... But this JMB is full of hatred. She only cares for those who can help her with her motives.      

She is after all Rk's daughter right? She shouldn't be a doormat made of self sacrificing thread. Let's get real, who doesn't care for the people who care about them?

After looking at all these things, I really want Raja to move on with his life.
Yes, he should be with someone who is incapable of having an opinion, who will say "how high" when he says jump.

I really wanna see Raja and Madhu Romancing in the small screen, But that does not mean I can see him begging for love... ðŸ˜­     ðŸ˜­  
And I can't see Madhu melt for a man who doesn't want to change and become a better person.

P.S. I am shocked with the Police. Can they arrest anyone without ever any proof. ??????/ ðŸ˜²  ðŸ˜²

Means, if I go to them tell them that VD was once married to me and his current marriage is illegal, without any proof will they allow me to stay with VD???? ðŸ˜‰    ðŸ˜‰    ðŸ˜†   ðŸ˜† 

Arshifan007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mohana1417

Brilliant response. Raja really deserves someone better .

Like me... hehe!!! ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³
Arshifan007 thumbnail

I hope Raja moves on & madhu try a lot to take him back but never ever suceed. Raja should forget her forever & Raja ka liye toh line lag jaigi ladkiyon ki. He can choose any one from that.😉

yeah,,, Madhu should regret for what she did... I really wanted to see them romancing, but not anymore. She has insulted raja alot... ðŸ˜­
😊

yeah,,, Madhu should regret for what she did... I really wanted to see them romancing, but not anymore. She has insulted raja alot... ðŸ˜­

You are right she must regret. Anyway your both your profile pic & replies are mindblowing.
Arshifan007 thumbnail
Arshifan007 thumbnail

😊 You are right she must regret. Anyway your both your profile pic & replies are mindblowing.

hehehe!! ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ thanks ðŸ˜ƒ