Arshifan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
The circular flow model of RK and Madhu... (Does not matter whether it is Rishabh Kundra or Raja Kushuwa) This what MB Senior did. MB junior is following the traditions well according.  ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜†

I think I like this Jail track. Raja will at least realize Madhu is not worthy of his love.   😭   ðŸ˜­  I can understand her situation. But she is the same person who wanted Raju to be cured and to start behave like an adult...   ðŸ˜¡  ðŸ˜¡  ðŸ˜¡

It is common sense that he will not behave like Raju once he gets cured. She wanted that to happen badly. Now she is complaining "you killed my Raju"...   ðŸ˜•   ðŸ˜• 

Girl, think hard,,, you are the one who wanted that...🤢 

I like this track bacause Raja will have alone time to think. He will realize he deserves someone who respects his love. He never took a chance with Madhu although he had enough opportunities. As a girl, she should be thankful for him. But no, this girl blames him...  ðŸ˜­   ðŸ˜­

When she saw a snake, "Raja... Raja..."
When she saw a lizard, "Raja... Raja..."
When she was about to get killed, "Raja... Raja..."  

But all the other times, "Jungli Jaanwar"

By looking at these things we can say JMB is selfish... not like her mother.   ðŸ˜¡   ðŸ˜¡  

For god's sake,, I am saying this in the millionth time... "Raja did not killed AK, he only attempted"... But no, this JMB can see his flaws only... According to her she is perfect but others uneducated jungli jaanwars.      

And girl,,, where is your true love and concern for that Bhabi ji ????? You were hell worried for her and now??????   ðŸ˜²   ðŸ˜²  

She didn't even bothered about Sunny until now. Now she shows him all these affection so that he will help her to escape. 

Even after returning from Mumbai, She was bothered enough to ring Sunny, just because she needed something. But did not even bothered to call Bittuji pr Radhaji... How self centered she is... ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

SMB was a caring person. Even after what RK did to her, she gave him blood, saved his life.  She forgave KRK... But this JMB is full of hatred. She only cares for those who can help her with her motives.      

After looking at all these things, I really want Raja to move on with his life. I really wanna see Raja and Madhu Romancing in the small screen, But that does not mean I can see him begging for love... ðŸ˜­     ðŸ˜­  

P.S. I am shocked with the Police. Can they arrest anyone without ever any proof. ??????/ ðŸ˜²  ðŸ˜²

Means, if I go to them tell them that VD was once married to me and his current marriage is illegal, without any proof will they allow me to stay with VD???? ðŸ˜‰    ðŸ˜‰    ðŸ˜†   ðŸ˜† 

Edited by PLKG90 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail
This is all making me curious for the next episode 😊
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i so agree with u
raja should move on
madhu will only use him
when she is in danger or risk
rest of the time treat him like a dirt
let him be ruthless and kamina now
zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i have no problem with the jail
bcoz by this raja will realize his mistake
love cant get by force
but r___p its not accepted its weird

san_bsp020 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zubeada

i have no problem with the jail
bcoz by this raja will realize his mistake
love cant get by force
but r___p its not accepted its weird

What type mistake? 
zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

loving person so much without any response from who he loves
Edited by zubeada - 9 years ago
MohanaLuvAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic post. 100% agree with you. Raja must move on , he deserves much better. Edited by Mohana1417 - 9 years ago
Arshifan007 thumbnail

Waiting for the better side hehe ðŸ˜ƒ
Arshifan007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhiya4life

This is all making me curious for the next episode 😊

My only hope is Bittuji and Radhaji,, Somewhere inside my mind says they might hit the play button for this paused show... 
Arshifan007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima4ever

i so agree with u

raja should move on
madhu will only use him
when she is in danger or risk
rest of the time treat him like a dirt
let him be ruthless and kamina now

Thanks ðŸ˜Š  ðŸ˜Š

I know,, she uses him to succeed in her way.. and Our Raja is blind to see that... ðŸ˜­