Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laavanya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Right from the start we are so much glued to ur updates.We have read in other FF's that Raghav is in love with Kalpi and then get marriedto her.But in this,Marraige followed by love.Unique.And when everything was alright,suddenly u had put this FF on hold for a quite long time.

Pls update soon really soon and very very very soon.
ovee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pls pls pls pls pls update soon
laavanya4u thumbnail

Sweetie Dear,Ur FF's are a very good way for relaxation.

After reading too many fat books,you require a good break and a cheerful mood .

And both ur FF's are so unique and sort of fun oriented and it is impossible
for us to wait anymore.

Pls consider and try to update at the earliest.DON'T WORRY ABT THE EXAMS.
WE ALL UR FANS WISH FOR UR GRAND SUCCESS IN THE EXAMS ALWAYS.

SO EAT CURRY,UPDATES FF'S,READ ACCOUNTS AND GET BEAUTY SLEEP.😉😃⭐️
sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
plzzz guys I need suggestion how to further continue this story
plzz help me
zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweetcherry95

plzz help me

dear sweetcherry
i love this story of your nd waiting for its to be update since long..the way u portray a a arranged marriage in this ff of ragna just love it..
nd about suggestion..u r the writer of this ff ..u know better than us..just be confident..
but if u want further suggestion ,here is my suggestion..
you can bring a understanding track to ragna to know each other better..as their are lots of new twist say love come in two life slowly..nd then some trip for ragna
Edited by zindgidilse - 9 years ago
sumasridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear u r awesome I my view take the story as it flow 4m ur thought n 4m ur brain coz as everybody said
V r ur fans v like as u write bt make it asap
-----_-----_--+
plzz help me
You 👏
----_---------_-----------------------------+-
super question
I like to have pm plz cherryEdited by sumasridhar - 9 years ago
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You have already started update with honeymoon so on trip have them open up more and rags appreciate her beauty and then when they come back y not have kalpi
Join work she is educated she shouldn't be house wife.
Cinderella81 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Sweetie I was waiting for ur update but today asked for suggestion, I loved the way u started it as u were planning for honeymoon let both Kalpana and raghav open up to each other their love start slowly as they know about each other understand each other let Raghav encourage Kalpana to fulfill her dreams.
laavanya4u thumbnail

Why do you want suggestions now???.

As u have given an appropriate title,"ARRANGED MARRIAGE".

Though Raghav and Kalpi are married,they don't understand so well,their likes and dislikes are different.And Raghav had spent most of the time being alone and stubborn too.And Kalpi is more chirpy but not so open due to her mother.

For me,marriage is not only abt physical relationships but should be an union of two totally different soulls.Pls proceed the FF in such a way that Kalpi removes the loneliness from Raghav's life and make him more sensible,lively and fun loving guy.Whereas Raghav should try to remove her troubled childhood memories and make smile always.Also instead of portraying as a home maker,let her achieve her own success on her own merits by Raghav on her side.

Pls include the nok jhoks between them and how they convince each other.And also how Ragna is an ideal parent to their child.

BASICALLY RAGNA SHOULD STAY TOGETHER HAPPILY,CHEERFULLY,SUCCESSFULLY IN THEIR WORLDS .

I am very very confident abt your thoughts,the style of writing.You have started this Ff having a clear cut idea.So don't worry.have a chill pill and start giving good updates to us that too soon and continuously.

ovee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update