Ragna SS " arranged marriage" need suggestions plzz help

sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
story line

<font size="4">mrs gauri singhania is the ownerof the singhania chawl she ants her son to get married but due to his attitude she is unable to find him, on the issue of chawl she decided to help them only on one condition that kamla has to agree to let raghav marry kalpana. kamla wants her daughter to be successful , to stand on her own feet, to earn riches but this one condition has left her tension what to do, what no to do.</font>

part 1 will be update after 5 comments

INDEX
part1 : pg 2
part2 : pg4
part3 : pg7
part4 : pg12
part5 : pg15
part6 : pg22
part7 : pg25
part8 : pg31Edited by sweetcherry95 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incredible96 thumbnail
cool!! plz update! so wnna knows what kamlas decision will be! :)
eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Do continue. I want to read more 😉
aryagr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ehr d updt dear. U already got more thn 5 comments
sweetcherry95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aryagr

Ehr d updt dear. U already got more thn 5 comments

I m updating
sweetcherry95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: incredible96

cool!! plz update! so wnna knows what kamlas decision will be! :)

I m updating
sweetcherry95 thumbnail
part 1

" what to do , how to solve this problem, Mr Singhania is not ready ko listen, we need to find a way to convince him, this is our only shalter " said kamla worried over the issue of chawl, everybody was busy looking for a way to convince him suddenly an idea clicked to Vitthal " may be Mrs Singhania can convince her son to save the chawl"

the went to singhania mansion and approached mrs singhania, she listen to their issue carefully " i can convince him but i have one condition ". " what condition Mrs Singhania " asked the worried kamla examining her expression " i want you to give kalpana's hand for my Raghav " said Gauri " But how can you put such a condition " said kamla finding the condition unacceptable " choice is yours i'll be waiting for your answer " saying this she went to her room. Vitthal and Kamla came back to the chawl defeated. People around the chawl inquired both of them about their conversation with Mrs Gauri Singhania, kamla told the about the condition she has put forward, all of them got tensed, here kalpi listen to all the convo and was lost in her thoughts " this place is our only shalter, where will we go after leaving this place, kya hoga sabka kahan jayeinge sab, kya karun mein , mujhe jad hi faisla lena hoga , kya mujhe raghav singhania ke shaadi ka proposal accept krlena chahye,agar nhi karungi toh sab logon ke sir se chat uth jayegi , kya karun...ky karun" " woh jaisa bhi ho mujhe usey kya " after dodging with her own thoughts she decided that she will accept his proposal whether her aai like it or not. she approached all of them and announced her decision " aai tu Mrs singhania se keh de woh apne bete se baat karey main shaadi ke liye tayar hoon" " nahi kalpi tujhe aise kch karne i zarurat nahi hai hum koi rasta nikal lein ge " said kamla holding her shoulder frame" nahi aai ab koi rasta nhi bacha hai , sab kch krke dekh chuke hain ab bas yehi aek tareeqa hai chwl ko bachane ka " explained kalpi " par mere sapno ka kya kalpi " said kamla shaking her " par aai agar maine yeh decision nhi liya toh yeh chawl humein chorni padegi tu samjh aai" said kalpi. Kamla accepting her defeat called gauri informing her about their decision. Gauri being happy called raghav" raghav get back home i need to talk to you it is really important" . Raghav reached home and called his mother " what happen mom why u called me " " i have arranged your marriage and you are getting in a weeks time and i dont want IFs and Buts, here is the picture, one more thing solve the chawl issue ASAP.

next update after 15 likes and 10 commentsEdited by sweetcherry95 - 9 years ago
RoshnA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update. Wanna know what will happen next
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey, I am loving this. do update soon! ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜ƒ
Aanliz thumbnail
Superb update.