Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Here is another video signature from Ramayan - the pushpa vatika scene which has been done so many times, but like some scenes, it is a classic and one never tires of making stuff from this and the swayamvar sequences. I tried many different shades. Which one looks best?

Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 8 years ago
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMGGG!!!! Di, your new experiment is super duper successful..
this different tint shades effect is looking simply superb.. and it actually came out really beautiful for royal scenes...

i loved the first sig most... just because of the color shades you used.. i find Ram ji too be very much shy in that pic u used in bottom right corner..Di, since you made it an animated sig.. so i am not able to crop.. but if it is okay with you could you please give me only this pic with these same shades and bokeh effect.. i would love to use it in my IF avatar and FB profile..😳

apart from the coloring i just loved your text style..esp the one you used in center..
you very well know how to beautify your sigs..πŸ‘

n second shade of some sig i loved the effect that came on gif part..how it put saturated effect on Ram ji's scene and Sita maiyya's kohl when she lids her eyes down..

in last sig the gradient in top part came out beautiful..πŸ‘

I am in love with these sigs...
Panoramic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Panoramic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ramkijanki thats a beautiful one... πŸ‘Totally loved it πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

DamRyeong thumbnail
@Panoramic beautiful work dear..
this coloring goes perfect with the scene...πŸ‘
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

OMG Pro! How well you have improved in the time I was gone. πŸ˜² You have made video signatures, and they turned out SO good. I just love this one. You blended the avis so well into the siggie, and the font/text style is super cute. Love it so much!

As for this pic spam style siggie, it's gorgeous! The coloring of this version looks very divine. I have saved it. :)

The siggies you made from Sankat Mochan Hanuman are also really nice. Very well blended and colored! <3

Thank you so so so so much Di!! I feel so honoured that you saved it!!
Your latest siggies are just incomparable!! All of them, and all the colorings are unique and lovely!! You're 110% right when you say, that we never get tired of siggifying that scene! It was so well pictured, both in ASR ans RSR!!

wayward thumbnail
@Panoramic :

They were awesome!
http://i.imgur.com/F0tYBmq.jpg
^^This looks very nice!
DamRyeong thumbnail
new sigs by me.
feel free to use; please don't share anywhere else..
recently, someone used my one of my GD creations on FB.. thanks to janaki di for letting me know..
i make sigs only for IF gallery and ASR [email protected] it's my humble request to not to share my creations on any other website..

thanks..
love
-Akki
wayward thumbnail
@Swatidi:

This is gross injustice!! How can you be so talented!! In love with both of them!!
http://i.imgur.com/0BlSWum.jpg
^^The blending itself is so royal and elegant, what should I say of the rest?

Now, Janudi and Swatidi, as both of you have tempted me in such a manner, even I'm going to make something. But this is true, however costly jewelerry do the mytho people wear these days, ASR will never lose its charm!
DamRyeong thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

@Swatidi:

This is gross injustice!! How can you be so talented!! In love with both of them!!
http://i.imgur.com/0BlSWum.jpg
^^The blending itself is so royal and elegant, what should I say of the rest?

Aw.. thank u so much pro.. i'm so glad u liked the blending.. means a lot to me..
thx for ur lovely comments dear..πŸ˜³πŸ€—.

Now, Janudi and Swatidi, as both of you have tempted me in such a manner, even I'm going to make something. But this is true, however costly jewelerry do the mytho people wear these days, ASR will never lose its charm!

I can't wait for ur sigs on ASR yaar...πŸ˜‰..please do make some.. and soonish.. :P :P
yeah! even though ASR came a few years back and comparing to other mytho shows Sagars really maintained the beauty and royalty of mytho serial.. [please ignore Shurpanakha]
i personally loved their jewelry... perfect as per the age, designation and time period.
their costumes and jewelry really helped them to look perfect during different phases of Ramayana...like for sita- princess>>bride>>wife>>then exile>>queen>>mother

even for Kaushalya and all they maintained this thing..when they were queens and mother of their sons.. later when sita ji and her sisters came into the picture queens' make up and jewelry was different.. and even when king dasrath passed away they didn't look like some evil spirit roaming around in castle.. their costumes during that phase were very elegant...