Frequent Posters

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Dhanesh27

Taken by me πŸ˜†

First!

"Save this soul"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Poor Aahil fighting with his inner demonic mind. And he's still hurt that she doesn't remember anything.  And and, he dreams about her πŸ˜² Don't worry Aahil, even if she doesn't dream about you, we do!πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† I was laughing when I read it again man. πŸ˜† Do you think he would EVER have this type of convo??πŸ˜† If this type of thing is shown on show. I would be jumping literally!! πŸ˜†
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YES YOU HAVE MR. ARI...Fallen head over heels for this dhaabewali. Pragzyyy. See I am actually commenting instead of res-ing. ;) Haaayyyeee!!! The alter ego once again bowled me over. πŸ˜† You made this confused Aahil look so cute. And he just can't get over the fact that Sanam doesn't even remember anything. Poor soul. πŸ˜† How he called my name??!!?? How he held me??!!?? πŸ˜† He must be re-playing that night events over and over again...or rather say re-living that moment. He needs a grip. πŸ˜†
Dhanesh27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

πŸ˜† I was laughing when I read it again man. πŸ˜† Do you think he would EVER have this type of convo??πŸ˜† If this type of thing is shown on show. I would be jumping literally!! πŸ˜†

Hell yes he'd have this convo. Wen his good conscious and bad conscious are standing in front of him, I can just picture it haha, and we saw it starting to happen yesterday, how he was trying to convince himself that he was too busy to think about Sanam and Rehaan and just what exactly they would be doing for the whole day πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohhh poor ARI...you are in love man. Get over it. πŸ˜† That would make things easier for you. Now start thinking over some pataao-ing and wooo-ing tips. πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: TVD-IANcrazy

YES YOU HAVE MR. ARI...Fallen head over heels for this dhaabewali. Pragzyyy. See I am actually commenting instead of res-ing. ;) Haaayyyeee!!! The alter ego once again bowled me over. πŸ˜† You made this confused Aahil look so cute. And he just can't get over the fact that Sanam doesn't even remember anything. Poor soul. πŸ˜† How he called my name??!!?? How he held me??!!?? πŸ˜† He must be re-playing that night events over and over again...or rather say re-living that moment. He needs a grip. πŸ˜†

Aaloo!!! Yayy. Yes it IS a big thing, you are not resing and unresing πŸ˜† Woohoo!! Achievement!β­οΈπŸ˜†
I am recalling Yudi. How he was confronted with his alter ego, at the the time of her engagement. And one or two times before too β€οΈ Actually, thats the only inspiration for this 
I love writing this confused ARI. Don't know what would I do when he would be cleared of all this mess πŸ˜†
Oh he is a goner man! SO CUTE!!! UGHH.πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Thank you my maniac #15!! πŸ€—
Glad that you liked it! πŸ˜ƒ
teju888 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just loved it❀️
Waiting for ur next update😊
bluEyez thumbnail