Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmyChoco thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
pls do continue..its beautiful..post the future parts b4 monday itself.๐Ÿ˜‰..cant trust the cvs they will surely destroy evrything!!
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nice one!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I enjoyed reading it & look forward to reading more.
Please update soon! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
aryagr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice 1 dear. I must tell writers here r much better than writers if ema
mishti058 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Part 3

Morning

Kalpi wakes up and tries to move but she cudnt and feel something heavy on her...while closing her eyes she thinks of watever happened the previous night...then with those thoughts she suddenly opened her eyes to only to see raghav's hair and realized that she was laying on raghav's lap...

She moved and sat making raghav wake up...kalpi touches her forehead just to feel the sindhoor whether it happnd in real or it was her dream..kalpi doesnt speak and she thinks abt her aai,baba and dada...wat would hv they thought abt me?? She gave a staring side look to raghav which made raghav sad who till nw was njoying seeing his love beside her...

Kalpi started crying...raghav's hand went up to touch her cheecks nly to b rejected by her hand...she looked at raghav with buring fire in her eyes...she looked at raghav...hitting him on his shoulder and says wat did u do?? U made me to repent for loving u...she was abt open the car door ...raghav stopped him saying...listen kalpi...i hv to say some thing to you...before he completes,kalpi stops him saying wat else u want to say?? Watever u hv done till is this nt sufficient?? Still u want to hurt me??...

Kalpi was keep on speaking...n raghav was just kept staring at her n loving her beauty of speaking continuously... kalpi was keep on scolding her,raghav was holding her wrist...kalpi kept hitting him to leave her hand...raghav suddenly goes for flashbac..

Flashback:
An hour before kalpi wakes...raghav woke up...he saw his sleeping beauty sleeping peacefully...he gave a small peck on her forehead before caressing her hair...he remembered his last words before he fall asleep...dat is wat to do to make everything right?? To make kalpi mine...n at d same time nt to hurt mom..

His mind is suddenly enlightened with an idea...he makes a call...on the otherside the call was received...he asks to person on the other side..do u love me??...it was pakhi...she answered yes...i love you a lot raghav..i can do anythng to get ur love..pls forgive me for my parents sins she said crying...raghav askd her whether she will help her in his life?? She answered saying yes raghav...i can do anything for u..say na..ill do it...
Raghav: k then just go to my room...there is a file in my cupboard...read it.
Pakhi rushed to his room and took the file mentioned on line...pakhi reads it and tears started flowing from her eyes..
Pakhi: raghav dis is divorce paper?? It has our name...u want divorce from me???no raghav i cant giv u divorce...i love u..
Raghav: but i dont love u pakhi n will nvr...please understand...i love kalpi and will love only her till my last breath...she is nt just in my heart...she is there in each cell of mine...she is the only one who understands me...i cant live my life without her...pls pakhi understand..
Pakhi: then y did u marry me ?? Just to take revenge and spoil three lives??
Raghav: listen pakhi i had no interest in marrying u to take this revenge...it was wat my mother wished and i cant hurt her...and he explains watever happened the previous night in temple...
Pakhi: realizes the depth of ragjav love for kalpi...she understands hw kalpi has occupied his mind n heart...she slowly reminds each everything that happened between raghav and kalpi...hw dependent raghav is for kalpi...she starts sobbing evn more harder...before continuing with her thoughts she heard raghav calling hello hello..
Raghav: do dis favour for us...kalpi has always given her things to u nly bcoz u wished for it and she did nt want to hurt her mom...she shared her own mom with u...was away from kamla ma n left her love for u...she was also hurt by u interfering inbetween her and kamla...for once u do her a favour by signing those papers...evn she needs happiness...cant u sacrifice for that person who have always sacrificed for u?? By doing so u can get bac three peoples life bac to normal...though it will hurt u and kamla ma...this is the only way to live happily throughtout the life...
Pakhi: understood her mistakes...she felt guilty for snatching kalpi's love from childhood knwingly r unknwingly...so she decides do wat raghav says...though it will hurt her initially ...she will be happy for doing something good fpr true lovers...
Pakhi: k raghav...say wat i hv to do nw??
Raghav: sign those papers...take a pic pf the same and send to me nw..saying so he cuts the call...
Pakhi: she touches her mangalsutra before signing the papers...few tears fall on the papers..she nw takes a pic of those signed papers and sends to raghav...she closes the paper and runs to her room...
Raghav: receives the pic from pakhi and nw he feel relaxed..he txts bac pakhi saying thank u...and let this nt be revealed to any1 including kamla ma until i say ..
He then smiles seeing kalpi befor taking his same position and sleeps..

Flashback ends

Kalpi gets tired hitting him and no response from him...she stops hitting him and keeps calm...
Raghav: kalpi...my biwi...see me ( in a love tone)...kalpi: refuses to see him...
Raghav: cups her face...kalpi cudnt refuse as she still love him and love his touch...and by nw she is weak to react..kalpi u r mine nw...ull be my wife...we are getting married today with all rituals...be ready to be called as Mrs.Raghav Singhania...
Kalpi: wat?? R u mad?? I dnt want to spoil pakhi's wife and i dnt want to maintain any illegal relationship...this marriage will nt be considered by law...u want to insult me??
Raghav: shhh...never say like dis kalpi...u r my self-respect...ill cant hear u speaking abt dis for urself...he lifts his mobile and shows d divorce paper signed by pakhi...
Kalpi: wats dis?? Wen did this happen?? U did hurt pakhi yet again...she was in dilemma of whether to be happy or to be sad for hurting pakhi...
Raghav: dont tnk too much kalpi...u knw dat i love nly n can nvr anyone else in my life...so plz be happy...ill settle pakhi's life soon...i dnt hv any intensions to hurt pakhi for her parents sins...
Kalpi: though satisfied with his answer but nt completely...she questions him abt his mom...will ur mom accept our marriage?? Will she forgive us??
Raghav: we are nt gng to say abt out marriage to mom and ur family...untill i complete my revenge over kapoors...this my only request from u kalpi...will u accept to keep our marriage for few days?? Pls kalpi..??
Kalpi: thinks abt her family...and her tai..and decides to accept wat ever raghav said..and nods in yes to raghav..
Raghav : i love u kalpi...
Kalpi: i love u too raghav...
Raghav and share a tight hug...and share their happiness of getting married soon...they break their hug...raghav says thanks to kalpi and leans to kiss her...but he stopped by kalpi's sweet slap saying...raghav u first marry me then all these things...and laughs out loud...making raghav also laugh n both hug each other once again...
Raghav pov: thank god...kalpi accepted...and after many days seeing her laugh...also she temprorily forgot ant kamla ma ..after few days ill definitely get u ur aai kalpi..this is my promise to u kalpi...and nw u r by my side to guide me in right path...nw everything will change...we can soon be happy with all relationships together and cherish our life...nw ill shower u with happiness...never will hurt u and will allow any1 to u...i love u kalpi ...i love u more than any1 ..

Sorry such a big boring update
Sorry for grammatical and spelling mistakes if any ..pls forgive ..
mishti058 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pookhi

Nice one!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I enjoyed reading it & look forward to reading more.
Please update soon! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank u pookhi ...it means a lot...love you dear ๐Ÿ˜›
Mihika thumbnail
res bada wala bohot bada wala๐Ÿคฃ oye shona don copy me๐Ÿคฃ
unres๐Ÿคฃ

i am standing here with my dandaa how dare u call this update boring๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก wait till i get my hands on you...๐Ÿ˜ก

this is beautiful and very nice๐Ÿ‘ now if any time again u call ur updates boring and underestimate urself i will not come with a danda or knife i will straightaway fix a timebomb on u๐Ÿ˜ก oops i got u scared very much na..don worry i am completely crazy dear๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Mihika - 9 years ago
dashyrocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mishti058 thumbnail

Aww...thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š
Tulips123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved it
I seriously wish this happens in the show.
but no such hopes from so called cvs
leelu0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lovely fanfic loved all the three parts, spellbound