ragna ss: tere bin....nahi jeena...part 9 page 16...8/6/14

mishti058 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Part 1

[PBR]

Before kalpi could realize wat happnd..there she heard a voice calling 'kalpi' increasing her heart beat...

Both raghav and kalpi turned towards the voice and saw kamla with full urge of bashing them...

Kalpi cud nt react with full of shock's playing grom past few minutes...kamla came towards them...each step had brought heart attack to kalpi...raghav jst kept looking at both kalpi and kamla...

Kamla came...spoke all nonsense as she did in d precap...(lazy to say wat kamla spks)...kalpi kept mum..raghav cudnt see kalpi like dat...finally kamla finished her speech and scolding herself for nt keeping kalpi for herself ...kalpi was abt to spk and says aai ,wen kamla stops her and say dnt call me aai...i no more consider u ammy daughter...u hv spoiled ur parents dream...broke ur promise...u snatched pakhi's life...this made raghav to spk...raghav cudnt stop himself and says points his finger to kamla...stop it kamla ma ..its my mistake n i did this...u cnt scold kalpi...and dnt blame kalpi by considering pakhi...it was always kalpi who hv sacrificed everythng for pakhi and lost her happiness for her...i love her and i knw m spoiling pakhi's life...i regrer for it...but i dnt hv any choice to keep my mom alive...and i cnt b like u...u tnk kapoor's have changed?? They murdered my dad...and dnt u thnk they deserve some punishment??will u keep mum if any1 plan and kill vittal uncle?? Will u keep quite if ur son r daughter hv suffered the whole life as an orphan wen u are alive?? He literally shouts at kamla asking wat would u hv done??say kamla ma...answer me??

Kamla could see fire in his eyes and couldnt answer his questions ...she left that place wen kalpi behind her...but kalpi cudnt run bac of her to d chawl after wat had happnd..she had no guts to see vittal ,pakhya..

Kalpi falls to the ground crying...raghav ran to kalpi,he sits down...cups her face and says to calm down and stop crying...as he cant see her like dis...she pushed his hands away and shouts at him y raghav y...y did u do dis to me??y u seperated me from my family?? Plz go from here...i dnt want to see ur face...tears flowing from her eyes...
Raghav cudnt bare her hatredness...though she was speaking out these words she did hate him...raghav understood dis and kept quite seeing her and allowing her to speak and put her pain out to him...then she falls on his chest..and sob like a kid...y raghav this happens to me?, y cant i b happy?? Y i loose one thing to get the other?? Raghav consoles her...she finally stops crying...and with dat days tirdness and emotional stress she fell dizzy and closed her eyes in raghav's arm...murmering raghav...

Sorry for gramatical mistakes if any...finished in a hurry...plz feel free to comment if good or bad...

part 1-page1
part 2-page 2
part 3-page 4
part 4- page 7
part 5-page 7
part 6-page 9
part 7- page 11
part 8 - page 14
Part 9- page 16
Edited by meena.mva - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmyChoco thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
WONDERFUL!! Hope this happens .😊...but I think as always Kamla will hav the final say, Raghav will become speechless, Kalpi in tears!! Kamla will drag Kalpi frm there ...she wouldnt leave Kalpi with Raghav cos then her other daughters shaadi shuda zindagi will be spoiled...So all in all we r back 2 square 1!!
mi_cheeky_me... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Uske aage kya???????????????/I am dying to read...
Mimi
Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimiunisha

Mimi

oye tum dead ho gayi toh tumhari ff kaun complete karega..pehele usko complete karo phir jahan jana ho jao...🤣
mishti058 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimiunisha

Mimi

Shud i continue??
Mihika thumbnail
offcourse u should continue dear its really nice😛
mishti058 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

offcourse u should continue dear its really nice😛

Thank you sooo much...i did nt expect this response ...but nt got some confidence...u guyz so encouraging ...golden heart ❤️
sweet_aditi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hey gud prediction😊
 dear plzzz plzz continue... want to read more.. uske age kya.. i know u wil giv sm gud story than ema cvs😃
Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: meena.mva

Thank you sooo much...i did nt expect this response ...but nt got some confidence...u guyz so encouraging ...golden heart ❤️

lekin yeh toh red colour ka hai😕 golden kahan hai hai😕..i knw very lame joke😆😉
....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow wonderful dear...plz continue it i cant wait to read more