Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
r u new its doesnt seems that u r new the way u right its increddible shruaat hi jhatke se ki well the two chapters were fantastic 
please pm 
to wo aap hi thi jo kai baar mere stories pe sirf like deti thi but no comment hmmm 
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Index - Page 1 Edited by Armagadon - 9 years ago
laila1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
read the CS & first chapter.
The pictures & new characters you added looks attractive ( not in looks but in personality).
So sakshi is the girl for Arjun. ๐Ÿ˜Š
PS. I am not a fan of romantic stories much. I am here coz I am expecting suspense thriller story. I don't mind little romance in between. Can you plz clear to me in which genre are you putting your story?? 
Edited by laila1994 - 9 years ago
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: laila1994

read the CS & first chapter.

The pictures & new characters you added looks attractive ( not in looks but in personality).
So sakshi is the girl for Arjun. ๐Ÿ˜Š
PS. I am not a fan of romantic stories much. I am here coz I am expecting suspense thriller story. I don't mind little romance in between. Can you plz clear to me in which genre are you putting your story?? 

in the beginning there will be thora bit of romance and comedy so as to build relation with the characters, else there will be a gap in them...from the fourth or fifth chapter you can actually find the suspense and thrill part! right now i just wrote down a thrilling part so I am quite excited!

So till 4th or 5th chapter it's emotional, funny, l'il bit romantic... but after that it's hardcore suspense, thrill...
laila1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armagadon

in the beginning there will be thora bit of romance and comedy so as to build relation with the characters, else there will be a gap in them...from the fourth or fifth chapter you can actually find the suspense and thrill part! right now i just wrote down a thrilling part so I am quite excited!

So till 4th or 5th chapter it's emotional, funny, l'il bit romantic... but after that it's hardcore suspense, thrill...

Thanks for letting me know. Actually I have absolutely no problem with Romance But I usually get bored reading romantic stories๐Ÿ˜•
I know it's wierd๐Ÿ˜ณ
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: NATURESHIVANI

r u new its doesnt seems that u r new the way u right its increddible shruaat hi jhatke se ki well the two chapters were fantastic 

please pm 
to wo aap hi thi jo kai baar mere stories pe sirf like deti thi but no comment hmmm 

yup it's me!๐Ÿ˜† wow , am so happy that you liked my story! thank you soo much! i'll try to send pms if my pm starts working!๐Ÿ˜† Well thank you so much, yes it is the first time that I am writing!
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Hey guys, here's the 3 rd chapter, Arakshi meeting...
hope you all like it! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!!!

*********************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 3

A

" Iski zaroorat nahi hi Rawte, DIG sir ka phone aaya tha, Sakshi Anand, the famous' crime reporter, ab humare team ka hissa hai"

stressing at famous to tell Rawte to acknowledge her as someone of use... he smiled looking at the bubbly and chirpy girl Sakshi, her face clearly telling what transpired between Arjun and her.

And especially for Sameer it didn't take him a minute to know that Arjun must have thought that why is a meagre reporter required and thrown that statement on her face and Sakshi might have given him a tit for tat reply!

Looking at the fair skinned, neatly trimmed mustache with a fit body and good looks, especially carrying the air of responsibility and leadership, he was sure one old head on young shoulders, she hoped for a better introduction with him.

"Well thanks, ACP Sameer Damsingh Rathore right? ETF chief, apne cadet main during your training days gold medallist the right? Aur ab tak apne poore 221 cases solve kiya, counting from the time you got the ACP title, hai na?" Sakshi smiled

" Well yes, welcome to the team" Sameer said before giving Arjun any chance to speak, knowing that broody guy since his high school where he would always come up with an intelligent answer to shut that anybody in front of him... especially if it was girl... well that's how she fell for him, even though Arjun stammered in the beginning, later on he won her with his witty yet sarcastic one liners, his speciality! And Roshni... Roshni, all bitter memories came back once her name came in his mind... and he came back to present when Sakshi said

" Mazaa ayega kaam karne mein!"

" Kisse?" Arjun shot back

" Nice one!" Sakshi conveniently said as if Arjun's statement was a mere joke for her.

"Bye!... umm bye!" uff, Sakshi thought, toh Mr.Sameer "Bye!" and he nodded with a smart salute!

Here Arjun was fuming at that  "choodiyon ki dukaan, bohot smart samajthi hain apne aap ko, what's wrong with her, hum sab kaam karte hain, inhe toh fashion diva banna hai, aur kya confidence! nice... what nice! never... over confident hai yeh ladki.. home minister ka number hai' etc etc, Rajdhani express hai kya, kabhi band hi nahi hoti!" his mind was racing about this incompetent girl, one look was more than enough for him to know her!

And there Sameer was smiling " kuch toh hai iss ladki main... do saal baad Rawte nahi balki Arjun dikhai de raha hai mujhe... he barely takes up itna effort to shut someone! Chalo dekhte hain aage kya hota hai!" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B

Sakshi stormed out thinking about Arjun... hmm like the God Arjun he too was good looking, ok not the most handsome but there was something in him, koi wax model nahi hoga, but his eyes had a beautiful intensity which might make any girl shiver ( Sakshi control!)... uske jawlines and slight stubble... powerful body, broad shoulders, ek baat toh sure thi, if he comes near her, toh ek mind ka gadbad zaroor hoga!(Sakshi double control, Gannu ji ki kasam!) 

Uff koi childhood problem hai kya, haath bhi nahi milaya... woh toh mujhe force karna pada, but I must say, personality toh hai Gannu ji!... bas ek cheez missing thi... ek smile

"Wah Sakshi, jisne tujhe mooh pe insult kiya us pe you are dazed off?" but how could she tell her mind ki woh straight uss mask ke peeche dekh sakti hai... an absolutely broken man... kuch toh baat hai issme... and I think Sameer knows him pehle se... just because main Arjun se so called baat kar rahi thi I didn't miss his lost look... hmm there is something Sakshi beta, chal yeh sab bhool ( even Arjun's good looks! chup reh, dimaag mein yeh sab, chee chee) jo kaam karne aayi hai woh kar!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kya maine iss ladki ko kahin dekha hai? Nahi, impossible, waise bhi she is pretty beautiful, has nice eyes... 

but madam ki zubaan dekho, teekhi churi ki tarha! Aur uksi haath kitni choti si hai, after handshake her hand almost disappeared under mine, and it was full of bangles! (choodiyon ki dukaan - agar saari bangles bechegi to atleast 9000 rupees ka profit hoga!) 

Pata nahi iss Miss. Publicist ki kya zaroorat thi yaha aane ki! Main kabse Shahrukh Khan ban gaya! Waise is she a mental case by any chance... hi aur bye agar koi na kahe toh aise stare karti hai jaise ki maine kisika katl kar diya ho?" Arjun's mind raced

" Hey Gannu ji, kya woh mental case hai? Maine to bas hi aur bye hi kaha, aise ghoor ke dekh rahe the janaab ke jaise maine kisika katl kar diya ho! Aur meri intro ke baad pooch ta hai, kya chayiye tumhe, bade Akbar baadshah ban rahe ho, isko kya khabar bhi nahi hai that a new team member is coming? Thoda civil nahi ban sakta!" Sakshi's mind chirped along.

" Seriously, usse kya lagta hai ki main duniya ke sab ka khabar leta hoon, jab maine poocha ke kya chahiye toh badi style se, mujhe kuch nahi par home minister saab ...' whatever, aisi continuous bak bak karti rahi ke main chah ke bhi uske saath kabhi civil nahi ban sakta." Arjun thought while tapping his pen furiosly.

"Nahi Gannu Bappu, he called me a publicist, main Investigative Reporter hoon, not some aire gaire publicist, bare aaye, chal tujhe jaane diya Arjun, kal tu bhi kya yaad rakhega! Arrey Liza bula rahi hai, shaayad koi naya case hai" Sakshi thought while twirling a lock of her hair.

" I mean hume ek publicist ki kya zaroorat hai! Investigative reporter aur publicist main zyaada kya farak hai, gosh, forget it, waise bhi Shree ne message kiya ki ek new case hai" thinking so Arjun got up and walked out of the cabin.

"Deva, ab kaam karne mai mazaa aayega" Sakshi thought as she noticed Arjun leaving from his cabin.

" Ab kaam karne main sazaa ayega." Arjun thought as he noticed Sakshi looking at him

And for the first time in that cabin Arjun left without a thought of Roshni...

So guys how is it? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Did you like the different manner in which the first meeting was shown?๐Ÿ˜›

Feel free to give any comments!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Silent readers.. the like button is always there!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

CHAPTER 4&5A

Edited by Armagadon - 9 years ago
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikaschandra

nice one buddy.keep it up.so hero is not just arjun but whole etf team.nice style.

congracts 

Thanks a lot, 
yes, this time the Hero is just not Arjun, 
I have tried to give equal focus everywhere.
Infact there are two other characters which play a very important role here.
Time will tell :)
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: laila1994

Thanks for letting me know. Actually I have absolutely no problem with Romance But I usually get bored reading romantic stories๐Ÿ˜•
I know it's wierd๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hope you read the new chapter!!! I know i myself have tried to bring down the romance a lot, but I can give you one hint... the thing is that after a few chapters a huge tide will come which will tarnish everything... 

So to keep that hope alive to open new doors of realization, shock and suspense... 
I do have to keep few strings attached!๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Armagadon - 9 years ago
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Super duper
just wonderful
kea likha hai yaar
u rock dear kasam se
u ko show ka writer hona
chaiye tha after a long time ek achi story read ki hai n u ne 2 meri tarha chun chun ke pics upload ki hain sach mai show ki yaad taaza ho gayi keep posting qk qk qk i love suspense/thrill+romance so w8ng dil se love whole concept of ur story