2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

The cute girl-next-door, Prachi Desai, will be making a special appearance in Mohit Suri's upcoming film Ek Villain' and the director who is known for giving sensational makeovers to Jacqueline Fernandez (Murder 3) and Shraddha Kapoor (Aashiqui 2) will be presenting Prachi in a never-before-seen avatar.

Last seen in films like Bol Bachchan and Policegiri, Prachi's Bollywood career hasn't really taken off as she'd have hoped to. Her super hot act in the upcoming Awari' song from Ek Villain' could well give her the much-needed recognition within the industry.

The Buddha Bar-style number was recreated from an original composition by the Pakistani rock band, Soch, top-lined by Adnan Dhuul and Rabbi Ahmed. The song was shot last weekend in Mumbai.

Awari will release on June 13th, about 2 weeks before the release of Ek Villain.

What do you think of Prachi's look? Tell us!

Prachi Desai in Awari song from Ek Villain

Prachi Desai in Awari song from Ek Villain

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
So tacky, spare my eyes yo! πŸ˜†

She's gonna ruin a nice song.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
She really disappeared post-Bol Bachchan. Really thought she was gonna get more offers. Too bad that 1920 sequel couldn't happen. 
-KissMyAss- thumbnail
Was an item number really needed ? πŸ€” I hate item numbers in movies, all are same with cheap dance moves, cheap clothes, and cheap lyrics...meh so boring πŸ₯±
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ekta is clearly trying to relaunch prachi . Why doesnt she give her another new serial which suits her better than movies πŸ˜† Edited by Deathstroke - 9 years ago
.ProperPatola thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
An intense tragic love story does not need an item number. πŸ˜΅
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Why do they need an item number in such crime thriller movie..Kekta is surely tryng to relaunch her..
And this reminds me of Kareena's tanduri murgi in Dabangg 2 πŸ˜†
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zairean

Why do they need an item number in such crime thriller movie..Kekta is surely tryng to relaunch her..

And this reminds me of Kareena's tanduri murgi in Dabangg 2 πŸ˜†

🀣
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I dunno why Prachi wanted to transform her image and make her self look hot, she's still the same girl next door, and yeah why would you add an item number in this film?
KuKKad_MalHOTra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think it would be too bad. It's not your regular latka-jhatka item song types. From hearing the song, it sounds very melancholic.
Have to actually wait for this come out to opine about it.