Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I can't get over her acting in Khuda aur Mohabbat but I did have expectations she would have perhaps improved her acting in Laa. It doesn't seem to be the case!😡
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

The girl is soo bad OMG.. she makes wanna change the channel and never put it back again..🤢

I swear! She just killed all the scenes
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it feels like her voice doesnt match her self
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

In the promos it seemed she had improved lol

Maybe in later episodes she will be better
Like mahira in sez :P

Mahirah was great in sez. Comparing her to this girl is totally unfair and wrong. This girl is way bad

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wooh! the show is going forward quite fast ...i mean he won the bet/ she found out about bet and he found about not being their son ... in 2nd epi already😃 im liking the show😃
starstruckk thumbnail
Just started the show and I really like it so far! It's very intriguing..and the pace has been pretty good too.  I'm also a Syed so I can relate to many bits in the show and that just adds more interest. Mikaal is doing very well. Sadia is alright. She did improve from her Khuda aur Mohabbat days..she was downright horrendous then. She was actually decent in the second episode here. I like the chemistry between Mikaal and her..they click. Of course, if she was a stronger performer it would've been better but let's see how she does in the coming episodes. 
Also, Mahira wasn't that great in SeZ's first half at all. Her crying was arguably one of the worst I've seen in that show's initial episodes.  She improved with every episode..perhaps Sadia will as well ...and she actually was better in the second episode as opposed to the first.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: pakdramafan00

Mahirah was great in sez. Comparing her to this girl is totally unfair and wrong. This girl is way bad

Mahira was terrible in the first few episodes.
Lets hope this girl improves in later episodes.
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mahira se buri actress Pakistan mein hai hi nahi ..this girl also doin overacting but still better than Mahira 
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

I think both are equally bad :P
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
dont u guys thinks she improved quite abit in 2nd epi ?😃 she was quite annoting in 1st epi 2nd epi she didnt annoy me at all😆 Edited by iloveyouafridi - 9 years ago