Frequent Posters

MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
story is really interesting loving meekal <3
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I just watched the first episode. The show looks promising, but what is with these terrible female actresses being given mainstream roles despite their lack of acting skills. Such poor dialogue delivery and terrible acting overall just ruins a perfectly good show! 
How is the show progressing so far? Is the plot good?
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just watched the latest episode since I couldn't watch the ones before. The guy who plays Dilawar needs to add a bit of impetus to his portrayal. 
But the drama is shaping up alright so far.   
Edited by Gujar - 9 years ago
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

I just watched the first episode. The show looks promising, but what is with these terrible female actresses being given mainstream roles despite their lack of acting skills. Such poor dialogue delivery and terrible acting overall just ruins a perfectly good show! 

How is the show progressing so far? Is the plot good?

I haven't seen some episodes but the drama is a little different from the norm in terms of depiction/backdrop. If time permits you could catch up on the initial episodes it'll give you a good feeler from there on to decide whether you have the inclination to proceed further :)

Edited by Gujar - 9 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

I dont like the story but I must admit the direction and pace is better than other shows.