Debate Mansion

Internet-A boon or bane

MNMS thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
any innovation is neither a "Good one" or a "Bad one".. the use of it makes it... it was said when television came as a new invention that this will spoil our kids and this invention is of no use... history repeats itself even at internet... if people use it properly and wisely..it can even SAVE life... if not.. it can take life(i know im giving a far fetched example but things are happening in this way)... just as use a knife to cut vegetables for meal.. or kill a person.. wht is the fault of the knife? 😕 Edited by MNMS - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

insouciance thumbnail
depends on the kind of person you are 😉 😛
*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
internet in this age & day is very important ... not just for us to access entertainment forums such as this one .. but its one of the quickest ways to get information. its the quickest and cheapest way to communicate. of course it has it bad sides .. but then everything has pros & cons. just my opinion. 😊
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I believe technology is as good as the user. So goes for internet it can be used for meaning learning and healthy fun or frivolous/illicit activities depends completely on the user.😃
lighthouse thumbnail
Internet is the encyclopedia of everything I wanted to know and everything I didn't know existed. It costs me $30 a month and numerous hours sitting on my butt and keeps my library wall unit in the house not crowded with stuff I will never look at again.

Now if only it could do my laundry and cook a meal. 😆