Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barsana thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
beautiful smitaji...its a treat to read ur os on parud...wat about series on dem...πŸ˜ƒ
rangprab thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Two can play Major Saab... if u can burn mats {aro can drive you mad with her sheer presence...
Great work...
The-Diva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS! I loved all the picture you posted too. Why doesn't Major Saab admit it already? He is madly in love with her πŸ˜³
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful one shot
LOLZ Rudra ran to BSD being afraid of her sherimati questions. If Rudra is the boss in his head quarter than Parvati is his boss in home. 
He burn the mat to make paro sleep on bed but poor husband he forgot that his lovely wife is smart and stubborn like him. 
This OS is simple fabulous 
Love it
Edited by Javeria3991 - 9 years ago
tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: smitar

Aap ka darshan ho gaya! πŸ˜†Hum dhanya he! πŸ˜†Where had you vanished off to, my dear?

I didn't like the night scene after Laila left. No pathos. No dealing with issues. It is as though both of them forgot that Laila ever existed after the first few lines. Iss Amnesia Ko Kya Naam Doon?
πŸ˜†

Smitaaa!!!πŸ€— How you single-handedly make my weekend!!! Arre I've had to take a hol to recover from the hol. πŸ˜† And the upcoming week promises to be even more nightmarish. But there's something about your posts (story apart ie, I mean - any post would doπŸ˜†) that brains number than mine would be hard put to resist.

About IAKKND, too true. Although I confess that wasn't what caught my eye, it was the pulled dupatta - Paro pulling him closer - that brought back another classic scene in a similarly acronymed serial that ended with a kiss. And made me wonder if Paro was going to put an RR take on it. And of course thought it would be fairly premature. Looks like it's not the kiss but the fall that we'll get. CVs are mixing it up a bit eh? πŸ˜ƒ 

SherryGS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

This really should happen on RR! Missing Mats and rats! Have to love them. πŸ˜ƒ

Loved your OS.
MissAsian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love the felings Paro evokes im Rudra
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tvbug2011

Smitaaa!!!πŸ€— How you single-handedly make my weekend!!! Arre I've had to take a hol to recover from the hol. πŸ˜† And the upcoming week promises to be even more nightmarish. But there's something about your posts (story apart ie, I mean - any post would doπŸ˜†) that brains number than mine would be hard put to resist.

About IAKKND, too true. Although I confess that wasn't what caught my eye, it was the pulled dupatta - Paro pulling him closer - that brought back another classic scene in a similarly acronymed serial that ended with a kiss. And made me wonder if Paro was going to put an RR take on it. And of course thought it would be fairly premature. Looks like it's not the kiss but the fall that we'll get. CVs are mixing it up a bit eh? πŸ˜ƒ 

Definitely mixing it up a bit.πŸ˜‰ Poora murgi ka poonch lag raha he manne!

Lub comes in eyelocks, trip-and-fall sessions, rat attacks etc.πŸ˜† Tum kya jaano ek fall ki keemath, TVBug?πŸ˜‰

TVBug, the last dupatta scene went right over or under or by the side of my head cos I didn't connect it with the serial that shall not be named. I was too flabbergasted by the night scene and Paro's wonder at Sunehri's love gyan to let the dupatta scene register. Is this Paro the same girl who was giving long public lectures about love to Rudra a few episodes back? How can a girl who watched Kuch Kuch Hota He in hamare Birpur be unaware of what lub is all about? She should be able to write a book on it!πŸ˜†

I never thought I would say this, but keh rahi hoon. There was more passion in the short scene between Laila & Sumer than there was between the leads. Wouldn't it be wonderful if Laila sets out to manipulate Sumer to get close to Rudra and then falls flat for our Sumer's tractorwala dil and dreams of a SuLa Mahal? That would be a spicy twist!πŸ˜‰

If this happens, we can say Laila Bhi Kabhi Vamp Thi.πŸ˜† Murder attempts forgotten. Aaatt saal har raat forgotten. She will become  a pativrata bharateeya naari and will be too busy battling her MIL & taming her pati to run after her old flame. πŸ˜†Maybe then her purana lover will get his arm to work and get on with his life.

After the two hols, pls come back. Some days, it is difficult to sit through the episodes. Your posts always make me (and I am sure many readers) put up with a lot.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Becharon par rehem kar, baba.πŸ˜†

Waise Paro has a very bad memory, even worse than mine. She forgot about the nange paav daud to Bholenaath's mandir and her Bheeshma pratigya to give up the Jallad.
πŸ˜†

custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely OS. The mighty Rudr afraid of Paro's questions. 
YellowBoots thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Haha. Such a lovely one again.