Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wonderful story - loved Rudra's threat to burn all the mats! Supercute!
Downhill thumbnail
simply brilliant
loved itc
LadyLucifer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Loved it... Brilliant os.😊
sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was so cute; him throwing the mat...at the end, ran away to office to avoid her questions. :)

-Sona
binimoti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sweetest OS I have ever read, it was cute, funny in some places, beautiful I loved it.
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow wow and wow. the passion simmering bw them is so palpable
DDC1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Aww so cute,  the way you describe his zidd.

Can you make this a two shot with night 2 on the bed?
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DDC1

Aww so cute,  the way you describe his zidd.

Can you make this a two shot with night 2 on the bed?

Ha..ha..
tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
And yet again I'm late, Smita!! What a lovely story this is - the kind that needs to be savoured over and over. And love the original naughty thought - getting rid of that darned mat! πŸ˜ƒ And of course you got those two key questions in - why didn't Rudra get it when Paro asked him that she really was angling to feel like a proper wife - with mangalsutra and not just a simple thread, and physically too. That was Rudra's cue to consummate - but what to say of this Kadai-headed major!! And so instead of laying her - every doubt to rest, very pleasurably, he was left with an aching head and a muddled mind as he tried to explain his way to her satisfaction!πŸ˜‰ 
Going back to read it bit by delicious bit. πŸ˜Š
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tvbug2011

And yet again I'm late, Smita!! What a lovely story this is - the kind that needs to be savoured over and over. And love the original naughty thought - getting rid of that darned mat! πŸ˜ƒ And of course you got those two key questions in - why didn't Rudra get it when Paro asked him that she really was angling to feel like a proper wife - with mangalsutra and not just a simple thread, and physically too. That was Rudra's cue to consummate - but what to say of this Kadai-headed major!! And so instead of laying her - every doubt to rest, very pleasurably, he was left with an aching head and a muddled mind as he tried to explain his way to her satisfaction!πŸ˜‰ 

Going back to read it bit by delicious bit. πŸ˜Š

Aap ka darshan ho gaya! πŸ˜†Hum dhanya he! πŸ˜†Where had you vanished off to, my dear?

I didn't like the night scene after Laila left. No pathos. No dealing with issues. It is as though both of them forgot that Laila ever existed after the first few lines. Iss Amnesia Ko Kya Naam Doon?
πŸ˜†