Ram gifted her a lab
omggss
that was so... I dont know what to say
I was desperately waiting for ur update
infact my sixth sense was telling me that u will update today
But u ll update the last tht my sixth sense didnt predict

Btw welcome to IF
hope u have a lovely time here

hehe lol priya thanks a lot for the warm welcome πŸ˜› glad you enjoyed it ..!!
shifra_shaq thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .pia_12.

Awesome update
Lovely ending!!
Thanks 4 pm!!!
😊

glad you enjoyed .. thank you so much πŸ˜Š
shifra_shaq thumbnail

Originally posted by: akilagoud2

superb update
lovely ending
thanks for pm

hey ..!! thanks a lot for the comment and support means alot to me πŸ˜Š glad you enjoyed
shifra_shaq thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhristikpd

Awww lovely part n raya were back to their home n love the way ram showed his room to priya n also kk teased them so sweet n

after 6 years they have 4 years old sweet daughter Rashi just like their parents sweet n loving n hope she enjoyed her trip with their parents where they fall in love...

And u r right its nt end but a new beginnng...

Loved the journey of Raya kash mujhe bhi future mein aisa mile thanks for wonderful ff n pls write more if time permits

hi dhristi its shifu πŸ˜› rosi has told me how much you liked the story from the begining😳 stay happy πŸ˜Š thanks for the lovely comment .. yes its a new beginning indeed..!  hahahaha sure you will get in the future but after me lol πŸ˜† new ff still no thoughts on that πŸ˜Š
shifra_shaq thumbnail

Originally posted by: bpatil3

Thanks for the pm.
what an end to the beautiful saga! The live birds n their cruise memories, the journey is indeed most pleasurable obe it had given meanibg to each other's life. Raya united their by heart n soul.
wow what a beautiful gift, it's really a blessing to have a nice hubby who had taken care of her dreams n desires as well, she wanted to live with science n her life ram, it is made possible, what elsr is required.
It's realky a great reading kapoir mom is so mod mom n her teasing omg I luaghed throughout, also now that sudhir also joined her it's really a bliss, hihihi.
Life is beautiful , can turn into your way if ur family members supoirt yiu, there raya with 6 years completion, and omg they are heading to re live there life again ! Cherish the journey again, I wanna b part of it.
the journey was awesome, thanks for providing beautiful story, ram taking away all her fears, so good to read.
thank you

thanks a lot for the lovely comment πŸ˜Š means a lot to me.. glad you enjoyed the journey..! I wanted to use his mom in a different way in this ff. yes she is lucky to get a man like himπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ 
shifra_shaq thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.Tinni

Superb updt
vry nyc ending...
thnk u sooo much 4pm

thank you so much πŸ˜Š glad you liked it
shifra_shaq thumbnail

Originally posted by: ic_2000

Thanks for pm.  Lovely update and beautiful ending. Thanks to the writer to write a beautiful story and sharing it with us.

thanks to the write πŸ˜† thanks to you for reading and supporting it πŸ˜Š  glad you enjoyed
shifra_shaq thumbnail

thank you so much πŸ˜Š happy you liked the ending 
shifra_shaq thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrangeBlossoms

Lovely end:-):'(

Reliving the magical time they spent then...
Btw belated welcome to If Shifra:-), hope you enjoy & also entertain us with your stories..:-)

πŸ˜› thanks for the welcome..!! thank you so much enjoying my story here..!!   yup gonna enjoy here πŸ˜‰
rosinagoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: shifra_shaq

thanks a lot rosi di.. for helping a lot.. πŸ˜Š waiting for you to read it πŸ˜‰

It's my pleasure to share this beautiful story here
I am really loved your way of written
Ya soon i will give my comment
After your exam, try to read this story second part & want at least 50 parts in that story
Welcome to IF & Enjoy yourself, do comment in other post also Dear πŸ˜Š

Edited by rosinagoor - 9 years ago