Juhi caused Priyas accident and killed Ashwins son

Posted: 9 years ago
In the precap, Priya says her going into a coma and the accident was planned. Priya met Juhi before the coma so I think Juhi and her husband killed Pihu's boyfriend (Ashwin's son) that suicided in jail, then got Priya in an accident, which got her into a coma. This would prove Pihu innocent. 
Yeah I'm worried its gonna go that way as well. So stupid and so predictable. 

I really wish the CVs hadn't made Juhi totally evil. Hers was a compelling position. Like she pointed out, she virtually stepped in and took care of everything for Priya and her feelings were bound to get hurt. And the hurt feelings were only compounded by Ram who said yes to marrying her when Juhi wasn't even the one who asked to get married. She was, to an extent, a victim in the entire situation. Ram was the one to blame for the entire fiasco. If only he hadn't told Priya to lie to Pihu and not tell her the truth about Priya and Ashwin, then Pihu would've never found out the truth and begin doubting her mom and Priya would've have been in an accident and if he had decided to be an involved and competent parent, Juhi would've never become such a dominant part of the girls lives. And if he had never agreed to marry Juhi, she wouldn't have nurtured such possible dreams! 

Anyways, I wish the CVs had shown her as grey rather than straight out villain. 
nice prediction
but Ekta serials are so predictable now that so many things can be twisted according to ones own will
Sorry to say lovely lady a agree that ram is at fault for saying yes to marry juhi  🤢 But juhi is no saint either if she was such a lovely lady like you are saying bye taking care of rayas kids then why did she agree to get to married to ram when Priya was alive a will tell you why because she had her own selfish reasons behind it  😡
Originally posted by lovely_lady

I really wish the CVs hadn't made Juhi totally evil. Hers was a compelling position. Like she pointed out, she virtually stepped in and took care of everything for Priya and her feelings were bound to get hurt. And the hurt feelings were only compounded by Ram who said yes to marrying her when Juhi wasn't even the one who asked to get married. She was, to an extent, a victim in the entire situation. Ram was the one to blame for the entire fiasco. If only he hadn't told Priya to lie to Pihu and not tell her the truth about Priya and Ashwin, then Pihu would've never found out the truth and begin doubting her mom and Priya would've have been in an accident and if he had decided to be an involved and competent parent, Juhi would've never become such a dominant part of the girls lives. And if he had never agreed to marry Juhi, she wouldn't have nurtured such possible dreams! 

I don;t agree with you at all. True Ram did promise Juhi that he will marry her, but the motive was to save Naina, so basically it was just to help Juhi and not because he was in love with her. So there is no question of him deserting her. Juhi did look after RaYa's kids but in return she made sure that her daughter was well taken care off as well. Ram treated Naina like his daughter and she lived a luxurious life just like the RaYa kids. 
As far as telling Pihu about Ashwin goes, parents don't necessarily tell everything to the kids. They have to wait for the right time to disclose things to them. And who knows even if they would have told Pihu, Varun could have still brainwashed Pihu into believing that Ram and Priya are lying. So You cannot blame Ram for each and every action of Pihu.

varun died coz pihu lied and he committed suicide this was so stupid to throw everything on juhi when pihu was equally responsible

and how ram is responsible for juhi being villain? if she planned the accident it was way before ram agrred for marriage and juhi also knows ram didnt love her

he was helping her for naina and i dun understand why everythime ram gets blamed
even if he helps everyone

Originally posted by TrackStar1128

In the precap, Priya says her going into a coma and the accident was planned. Priya met Juhi before the coma so I think Juhi and her husband killed Pihu's boyfriend (Ashwin's son) that suicided in jail, then got Priya in an accident, which got her into a coma. This would prove Pihu innocent. 

till accident  its   right I guess. 
they showed him   hanged in jail na! 

I think priya's accident is right  so that  if no priya   she can marry Ram n  grab property . but she is hospitalised. and   PIhu baccha told what happened to juhi  so  she  might have made  priya in coma only . priya might have been drugged for a long  time. 

she  simply used pihu for everything. During the  marriage  priya's drug  effect might have been reduced she  responded to  treatment .. that time  logically  juhi is   piled up in people and  rajeev also  around them to see. 

despite the fact,   no one forced to marry sid   she  married him in hurry when ram  warned her and went  after priya! 

Originally posted by luvbalh

till accident  its   right I guess. 
they showed him   hanged in jail na! 

I think priya's accident is right  so that  if no priya   she can marry Ram n  grab property . but she is hospitalised. and   PIhu baccha told what happened to juhi  so  she  might have made  priya in coma only . priya might have been drugged for a long  time. 

she  simply used pihu for everything. During the  marriage  priya's drug  effect might have been reduced she  responded to  treatment .. that time  logically  juhi is   piled up in people and  rajeev also  around them to see. 

despite the fact,   no one forced to marry sid   she  married him in hurry when ram  warned her and went  after priya! 

👏
Yaar mera conspiracy track sach nikal raha hai...😲 i'm totally stumped!!
Originally posted by lovely_lady

I totally disagree with u juhi was always negative becoz why did she stayed in km & with what right?she was roped in as an employee & a employee never stays at boss's house.Her intentions was not at all good since d beginning.she knew that ram loved priya & then also she was ready to marry ram,she always used raya children for her own selfish reason she was never genuine from any side & that it showed on her face.
I am glad that at last cvs have finally unveiled her true face & hope raya dont forgive her instead she should b thrown out of d km & give away to cops