Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: roshni_rj

Akash, Fudge kab se Muggles ko hate karne laga?πŸ˜•kuchh bhi matlab!

Well, I m throwing in wild guesses, remember ? πŸ˜›

If u ask me, most of the wizarding population is prejudiced against muggles..some r violently expressive about it while others r not bothered by it that much..
QuietlyLoud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice riddle roshni!! you should make 'em more often!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
and is the answer Draco?
no one else is coming to my mind as i'm too much occupied with worldcup..lol
QuietlyLoud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Akash005

Well, I m throwing in wild guesses, remember ? πŸ˜›

If u ask me, most of the wizarding population is prejudiced against muggles..some r violently expressive about it while others r not bothered by it that much..

@bold
that's trueπŸ€”..Even Molly sometimes gets annoyed when Arthur talk about muggle stuff ..
rope_and_anchor thumbnail

Originally posted by: QuietlyLoud

@bold
that's trueπŸ€”..Even Molly sometimes gets annoyed when Arthur talk about muggle stuff ..

I beg to differ guys. Molly adores Hermione. And they are officially the biggest blood traitors in history. That isn't loathing. Getting annoyed by Arthur's muggle-obsession is obviously what any wife would do.

And nop, it's not Lucius or Draco. :)

Originally posted by: roshni_rj

I beg to differ guys. Molly adores Hermione. And they are officially the biggest blood traitors in history. That isn't loathing. Getting annoyed by Arthur's muggle-obsession is obviously what any wife would do.

And nop, it's not Lucius or Draco. :)

Well then is it Narcissa ?.. πŸ˜•

N about prejudices against muggles..u completely missed the point..instead of explaining , I would suggest u read an article on this forum "MeG demystified" posted by Lumos..it shouldn't b hard to find..hopefully then u would know what I meant..
Priya_nv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Roshni, good one πŸ‘πŸΌ
Is it Blaise Zabini ??? 

Originally posted by: Priya_nv

Roshni, good one πŸ‘πŸΌ

Is it Blaise Zabini ??? 

I too thought of Blaise & his mother who inherited so much of wealth from her dead husbands..but then they dont fit in "approval" & " role in a movie" clues ( or may b they do..I m not sure πŸ˜•), so I thought it might b someone from the ministry..πŸ˜•
Priya_nv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akash005

I too thought of Blaise & his mother who inherited so much of wealth from her dead husbands..but then they dont fit in "approval" & " role in a movie" clues ( or may b they do..I m not sure πŸ˜•), so I thought it might b someone from the ministry..πŸ˜•

I may be wrong Akash but the movie might be deathly hallows 2 and room of requirement scene...πŸ˜• 
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

guys where does the question of "prejudice" come..word used is "loathe"...majority wizards are prejudiced agnst muggles but majority don't loathe them, do they?

roshni is it Bellatrix?..she loathed muggles..didnt care if u didn't as she was on her arrogant self always...it certainly was v v diff to please "madam lestrange" πŸ˜†...fortunes inherited,yes...suspicious, in a way yes as black family was one of the controversial...abt the bigger role..well bella's role was much more pronounced in the movie HBP(if this is what u r referring to)..she was present in the astronomy tower in movies..in books she wasnt... 

next guess would be umbridge...but she wasnt wealthy..so maybe its wrong...

Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya_nv

I may be wrong Akash but the movie might be deathly hallows 2 and room of requirement scene...πŸ˜• 

god my HP knowledge is deteriorating..priya what happened in that scene?