Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: cosmosandme

this is my first ever correct guess in this thread ðŸ˜† i am jigisha. ðŸ˜Š

Hello Jigisha.. its nice to see you here.. hope you will show a continued participation..😊

hmm..was it your "first ever correct guess"  or "first ever guess which turned out to be correct"?.. if its the former then u must have been active on this thread before, if its the latter then you are new here & have got the skills of becoming our "new riddle answering machine" apparently..😉

Yeah..but u missed it by seconds.. Jigisha stole your thunder !.. ðŸ˜ˆ  ðŸ˜†
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^Saw that now...too bad! LOL
cosmosandme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Quixotic5

Hello Jigisha.. its nice to see you here.. hope you will show a continued participation..😊

hmm..was it your "first ever correct guess"  or "first ever guess which turned out to be correct"?.. if its the former then u must have been active on this thread before, if its the latter then you are new here & have got the skills of becoming our "new riddle answering machine" apparently..😉

it's former one. so many failed attempts and i gave up at last, 😆 but continued to come here, since people here have fantastic knowledge about HP. and it's good to rack one's brain sometimes.

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

^Saw that now...too bad! LOL

Shreya, this thread is about to end soon.. so you might as well dish out some of ur marvelously misleading riddles ( have been missing them a lot frankly )..

And also guess what, after season 4 ends, season 5 might not begin anytime soon.. Lumos has been taking up the responsibility for season 3 & 4 .. but he wont be continuing it with season 5.. apparently after every two seasons, the thread maker should change ( in order to give everyone a chance to take up the "fun responsibility" ).. anyways, since its not even decided who will be taking up the responsibility, together with the lack of active members on the forum, it seems season 5 wont be starting anytime soon..

it's former one. so many failed attempts and i gave up at last, ðŸ˜† but continued to come here, since people here have fantastic knowledge about HP. and it's good to rack one's brain sometimes.

Aww..why did you give up?.. even if the attempts failed, its still fun to be a part of this thread..nobody is judging.. ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

P.S. I am a big-time fan of Phoebe Buffay.. absolutely LOVE Lisa Kudrow..😃 in case you are wondering what this is about , i am talking about your display pic which looks like Lisa Kudow but i might be wrong..
cosmosandme thumbnail

Aww..why did you give up?.. even if the attempts failed, its still fun to be a part of this thread..nobody is judging.. ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

P.S. I am a big-time fan of Phoebe Buffay.. absolutely LOVE Lisa Kudrow..😃 in case you are wondering what this is about , i am talking about your display pic which looks like Lisa Kudow but i might be wrong..

nope. it was depressing ,that i don't know so much about HP ðŸ˜†
@BOLD- i din't wonder at all ðŸ˜› it's obvious, why else would you broach her. and you guessed it right ,she is lisa. ðŸ˜ƒ and i too love phoebe buffay. in fact all six of them. why isn't there friends' forum !!! i searched a lot for it, but there's only cc thread and which is not active any more.  

nope. it was depressing ,that i don't know so much about HP ðŸ˜†
@BOLD- i din't wonder at all ðŸ˜› it's obvious, why else would you broach her. and you guessed it right ,she is lisa. ðŸ˜ƒ and i too love phoebe buffay. in fact all six of them. why isn't there friends' forum !!! i searched a lot for it, but there's only cc thread and which is not active any more.  

lol..thats nothing to be depressed about.. if u have read the books then ur knowledge is more than enough, i mean sometimes few riddle makers include stuff thats not mentioned in the books but even so majority portion of the riddle will be based on the books..so thats that..besides, this thread is for fun & not knowledge testing..😆

Yeah, i would have LOVED to be a part of a FRIENDS Forum !.. there is an inactive cc thread? i would like to take a look at it nevertheless 😃.. can u share the link?..
Out of the six of them Phoebe is my favorite 😊 & Ross is my least favorite 😆 
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
dont spam so much then guys 
cosmosandme thumbnail

lol..thats nothing to be depressed about.. if u have read the books then ur knowledge is more than enough, i mean sometimes few riddle makers include stuff thats not mentioned in the books but even so majority portion of the riddle will be based on the books..so thats that..besides, this thread is for fun & not knowledge testing..😆

Yeah, i would have LOVED to be a part of a FRIENDS Forum !.. there is an inactive cc thread? i would like to take a look at it nevertheless 😃.. can u share the link?..
Out of the six of them Phoebe is my favorite 😊 & Ross is my least favorite 😆 

okay this one is different from which i had found.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2756504
but have a look.
well i have read the novels.but have forgotten most of the things.
ross is a girl only. ðŸ˜† i like chandler the most, chandler and phoebe would have made a wonderful pair ðŸ˜† nonetheless i like monica-chandler pair too.