Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

I can't believe I lost by a minute. A MINUTE. Excuse me while I go cry.

🤣

I dont think you missed it by "A MINUTE" , I think u missed every time by "MERE SECONDS" .. ðŸ˜­ 

Jigisha & Ani are such devils..😈 ðŸ¤£
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
 I swear I hate you all for beating me by seconds. Not fair!!!! I mean seriously?  Dil ko lagta hai yaar!!!!🤬😭
cosmosandme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I swear I hate you all for beating me by seconds. Not fair!!!! I mean seriously?  Dil ko lagta hai yaar!!!!🤬😭

at least you knew the answer. i couldn't remember the guy's name in the first place ðŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: cosmosandme

at least you knew the answer. i couldn't remember the guy's name in the first place ðŸ˜† 

Neither did I !.. I had to Google his name myself !.. ðŸ¤£

I only knew that there was someone like him in book 5 that I had to make a riddle on..in order to get his name, I had to browse through the events of the book..
cosmosandme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Quixotic5

Neither did I !.. I had to Google his name myself !.. ðŸ¤£

I only knew that there was someone like him in book 5 that I had to make a riddle on..in order to get his name, I had to browse through the events of the book..

OMG !!! ðŸ˜† 

googling without keywords is not a duck soup ! 

Originally posted by: cosmosandme

OMG !!! ðŸ˜† 

googling without keywords is not a duck soup ! 

You said it !.  .. my 30th riddle took a lot of efforts!.. 
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Cheater log google karke nikaal lete hain :'( now I know what Hermione went through in Half Blood Prince 😆

Cheater log google karke nikaal lete hain :'( now I know what Hermione went through in Half Blood Prince 😆

Yeah but I dont think Jigesha or Anirudh cheated..😊

It was me..😛 ðŸ˜†..and that would hardly have affected ur chance of being the first one to guess it right three times in a row..😆
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
^Oh well. Who's going next? My poor brain is completely frazzled
ANSWER : "Sturgis Podmore"

The King's impression of me was that of a person whose head has been thatched,
Ron ('the King'-'Weasley is our king') had such an impression about Podmore.. 
In Ron's words - "Sturgis Podmore? He's that bloke who looks like his head's been thatched, isn't he? He's one of the Ord ""
I served the establishment whose founder was unmatched.
Sturgis was a member of The Order of Phoenix formed by Dumbledore..and he fought in both - first & second wizarding war..

My absence from a mission annoyed the one with an eye,
It was only natural since I failed to comply.
Sturgis was one of the "Advanced Guard" who was supposed to take Harry to the King's Cross Station in book 5 , however he did not turn up for his duty & Mad Eye Moody was  annoyed with him since he did not even bother to return Mad Eye's invisibility cloak. 
However, my absence had its own reason,
When it was revealed it could have been easily misconstrued as a treason.
Sturgis was absent for a reason though, while everybody expected him turn up for his duty , he was busy stealing the prophecy for Lucious Malfoy..and later when he was arrested for such an attempt it could have been easily misconstrued as a treason against The Order, however, everybody in The Order knew very well that wasn't the case..

I was used against my own position,such is the irony,
The irony is that Sturgis was appointed by The Order to guard the prophecy against death eaters like Lucious Malfoy who were trying to steal it but instead of guarding the prophecy he himself tried to steal it after he was placed under imperious curse by Malfoy.. 
It was a pathetic attempt but had I been successful  then ,it would have resulted in a calamity.
Sturgis would have never been successful in stealing the prophecy even if he wasn't caught in the attempt.. the prophecy could be acquired only by the person whose prophecy it is & so Voldy had to lure Harry himself into the department of mysteries.. anyways, if against all odds Sturgis would have acquired the prophecy, it would have meant success for Voldy & that in itself would have been a calamity..