great start... plz continue !! πŸ‘πŸΌ
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome Celu ..plz continue it soonest! 😳
Aru_A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i am so very excited for what will happen next...i am so eagerly waiting...
Moreover...this was the bit abut PrAja i wanted to read...how they get married with Phoool lingering in between...
am just so tensed in my waitihg for the next part...
update ASAP... :D
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
congratulation for Praja TS
awesome beautiful start
loved the way u described ajab's pain 
so touch hear warming
pls  continue soon 
CallmeCel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krishna_Sourav

congratulation for Praja TS

awesome beautiful start
loved the way u described ajab's pain 
so touch hear warming
pls  continue soon 

Thanks Rakhi for you wonderful comment,😳 I'm really glad that you liked it.πŸ˜ƒ
Actually I had almost completed typing the first part 😊but my computer went of and I lost the whole data😭😭.
Will try to update ASAP.
😊😊
-Magnanimous- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice intro Cel..do continue πŸ˜ƒ
CallmeCel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you so much for you lovely comments. I'm really overwhelmed by the wonderful response. I', sorry for I know I'm really late updating this but believe me I was really lost in the show too much. Again thank you so much for you lovely comments. I hope you all will like the first part.πŸ˜ƒ(Sorry for the typing mistakes, please bear them)😊

Part 1

"Jeeja, bataiye na aapko kaun si waali achi lag rahi inn lehengon mein se? Hume to yeh laal waali bohot pasan hai. Yeh kitni khubsurat hai. Phool Kanwar par yeh bohot acha lage ga! Aapko kya lagta hai. Waise yeh jo neeli waali aur woh gulabi waali bhi bohot sundar hai! Hey bhagwaan humw to saare ache lag rahein hai! Jeeja, kuch aap bataiye na! Jeeja, jeeja aap kya soch rahi hai?" Sajja Bai sai keeping the lehenga aside.

Jaiwanta Bai got up from there and started telling Sajja, "Sajja behna, hume yeh sab thik nahin lag raha hai. Hume pata hai ki Kunwar Pratap ke liye sirf aur sirf Ajabde hi upyukt hai. Phool unke liye sahi ardhangini nahin hai. Koi kyun nahin samajh raha humari baat ko, kyun nahin samajh raha ki yeh sab galat ho raha hai?  Ajabde chahti hai kunwar Pratap ko aur Kunwar Pratap bhi unse bohot prem karte hai."

"Bass Jeeja, bohot ho gaya. Aap aisa kaise keh sakti hai? Teen din baad vivah hai Kunwar Pratap ka. Kissi ne sun liya to kya kehenge? Aapko aisi baat nahi karni chahiye. Aur aapko aisa kyun lagat hai ki Kunwar Pratap Ajabde se prem karte hai jab unhone khud humare, aapke, dheer Bai ji, rana ji, phool aur AJABDE ke saamne khud kaha hai ki woh Phool se vivah karne ke liye taiyyar hai. Kyun tuli hui hai aap hum sabko yeh yakeen dilaane mein ki woh Ajabde ko chahte hai?" SB said unable to listen to JB's constant rant(Sorry being a little rude but I guess that is what SB must be thinking). "Hume maaf kijiye hum kuch zyada hi bol gaye. Achha jeeja ab hum chalte hai. Ab kissi na kissi ko to taiyaariyon par to dhyaan dena hi padega agar jisse yeh sab dekhna chahiye woh na dekhe to." saying this SB left the room. JB understood clearly what SB meant. JB looked at those lehenga's and ghagraas. If someone should've wore this, it should've been Ajabde.

She ran to her room and sat in front of her Krishna and prayed "Hey bhagwaan, hum jante yeh...yeh sab galat ho raha hai, galat ho raha hai. Humare Pratap ko hum nahin dekh paayenge tadapte hue aur...aur naa hi humari Ajab ko, woh bhi to beti hai humari. Nahin dekha jaayega humse unka dard. Hume nahin pata Kunwar Pratap ne aisa nirnay kyun liya. Woh abhi tak apne dil ki baat nahin samajh paaye hai. Hey bhagwaan, ab sab kuch aapke haath mein hai. Humaare dono bacho ke sath aur phool ke saath bhi koyi anyaay na ho. Ab sab kuch aap par hi nairbhar hai." tears rolled down her eyes which were closed as she was praying with her hands folded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pratap went near the window and looked at the dark sky which stared back at him. The moon was not visible. It was amavasya. He stood there as the past memories flashed in front of his eyes.

flashback

2 days before
"Ajabde, hum aapko badhayi dene aaye the pratiyogita jeetne ke liye. Bohot bohot badhai ho Aja..." Pratap entered Ajabde's room to congratulate her. "Aapko humein badhai dene ki koyi aavashyakta nahin hai, agar aapko kissiko badhai deni hai to Phool ko dijiye." Ajabde said turning her back towards Pratap as soon as she saw him entering her room. "Par Ajabde Phool ko bhala hum kyun..." Pratap was cut off in the middle by Ajabde.

"Humne woh pratiyogita Phool ke liye jeeti thi. Samjhe aap. Isliye aap jaake unhe badhai dijiye aur ab aapka vivah Phool se hi hoga." Ajabde said in one breath as she tried to control her voice which was shivering now.

"Kya? Ab issmein vivah ki baat kahan se aa gayi?" Pratap asked confusedly.

"Haan Kunwar Pratap, kyunki Phool ne jeeti hai yeh pratispardha, aapka unhi se vivah hoge. Samjhe aap? Ab aap kripya yahan se chale jaiye." She said as her voice became a little louder. Tears welled up her eyes as she said this. "Aap aisa kyun keh rahi hai Ajabde. Aur waise bhi hum Phool se..." Pratap tried to reason with her only to find her turning around to face him saying "Humne kaha jaiye Kunwar Pratap! Hum jaante hai hum kuch hi dino ke mehmaan hai yahan parantu phir bhi yeh kash kuch dino ke liye humara hai. Vinti karte hai hum aapse jaiye!" She said loudly as a drop of tear rolled down her cheeks. Her words almost pierced his heart. He felt as if millions arrows were piecred thorugh his heart. Her word was so much painful. He never knew Ajabde wouldd be so harsh, and so rude to him. Why? Why was she doing this? He only came to congratulate her, but here she...she was persuading him to marry that girl whom he could not imagine his marriage with and moreover she told him to go away! Was this the price she was paying him for behaving nicely with her? Was this how she had decided to treat the person who cared for her so much? He was really pained. Hus voice was choking. Anyhow he managed to ssay, "Hum jaa rahe hai..." And turned around leaving her room. As he advanced towards his room his pain changed to sadness the to confusion then to irritation and finally it changed to anger. Angry he was on her. He cared for her s much and here she was, hurting him constantly with those harsh words. He entered his room and closed the door with a bang.

In the evening US called his three queens, Pratap, Ajabde and Phool. They all assembled there.

"Kunwar Pratap, hum aap se akhri baar puchte hai, aap kiss se vivah karna chahte hai, Phool se ya Ajabde se? Aur haan, iss baar aapko inn dono mein se kisi ka naam bata na hi padega. To bataiye kaun hai woh?"

JB was standing expectantly there somewhat sure to listen Ajabd's name. SB didn't have any idea about Pratap's choice while DB was standing there with a wicked smile. She knew it's going to be Phool for sure as she had witnessed everything that took place in Ajab's room. She knew that though Pratap loved Ajab, out of anger he will say Phool.

Phool's heart was thumping loudly. She felt as she would die out of nervousness, excitement, curiosity or whatever you may say. On the other hand Ajabde's mind wished that Pratap selected Phool but her heart didn't want that. It wanted something else.

Pratap took a look at Phool and then Ajabde. As soon as he saw her he got the glimpses of all their meetings, their moments together and then the argument they had this morning. That love in those  eyes were replaced by immense pain and soon by anger.

"Hum Phool Kanwar se vivah karna chahte hai." Pratap said looking at US.

Ajabde felt her heart bearking into millions of pieces. Her mind was happy but her heart was pained and dejected rather. That one sentence made her heart almost scream in pain. She saw Kunwar Pratap going out of the room and felt as if her life was going away from her. "Ajabde, kya aapne bhi wahi suna jo humne suna. Kunwar Pratap ne abhi humara naam liya! Bata nahin sakte ajj hum kitne khush hai." Phool almost screamed as she dragged her out of the room. She hugged Ajabde tightly and tears roll down her eyes out of happiness. Ajabde's condition was somewhat similar, the only difference was that the tears were of pain. Immenmse pain she cried hugging her and said in almost an inaudible voice "Hum bhi bohot khush hai Phool, bohot khush, itna khush ki hum apne inn aansuo ko rok hi nahin paa rahein hai." And she cried which Phool mistook as tears of happiness.

Flashback ends

The thought of marrying Phool made him sad, pained. How could he do this? How could he choose Phool as his wife. What made him think this? Only for that argument he had taken his life's decision so carelessly? True that he was angry and her words do hurt him very badly but for that he took this decision. How would he be able to give Phool his wife's place when it is never possible? But why did it hurt him so much? Why he felt that he belonged to someone else? Why he felt that this pain was not for the wrong decision he had taken but was for the person whom he had not chosen?

He went near his sandook. In this sandook he kept those things which wer very precious or very dear to him. It had his Rani Maa's Ring which she had given him as her blessing, hid Daaji Raj's locket which he had gifted him during his Rajyahishek,  Guru Raghvendra's Rudrasha Mala, etc.

Pratap opened it and took out a blue dupaata out of it. It was Ajabde's. His Ajabde's. Yes, it was the same dupatta which Ajabde had sent to him through Lakshmi. He had forgetten to return her, but the fact was he never wanted to return it. He held it tightly as he remembered Their first meeting where Ajabde had mistakenly threw water on his feet. Then the moment when the two had collided and the petals of flower's showered on them. The moment when he had grabbed her hand at the river side to drag her away from there. The moment when he first saw her in that lovely princess attire entering the hall. The moment when he was helping Ajabde putting that stick upon her shoulder during the training session. Their closeness. That beautiful feeling. He held the dupataa close to his heart and sat down near his bed, on the floor. He could feel her presence in the room.

Ajabde sat near the window and gazed at the sky. Why was the pain getting uncontrollable? Why the hell was she feeling so hurt? Wouldn't she be happy that what she wanted was getting true. Kunwar Pratap was marrying Phool. That's what she wanted from the start. Now why wasn't she happy? Why misery surrounded her as when she saw Phool talking about her marriage with Pratap? Why was it that painful? Why was it that heart wrenching? Why?

Pratap inhaled her fragrance from the dupatta as tears started flowing from his eyes. He closed his eyes only to see Ajab's smiling face.

Inn faaslo ka hai faisla kyun dil ne mere kar liya

Khud hi na jaane kaise jiyega hokey eh tumse judaa'

Ajabde closed her eyes and the pool of tears which she was holding back flowed down her cheeks. She started sobbing softly which became louder little by little as the past chain of memories surrounded her. It became louder a she got remembered their sweet moments together.

Main vaari jaawan main vaari jawaan

Saathon ki hoyan ae kasoor ve

Naadan se dil ki har khwaaish roothi

Sapne hue hai saare choor...'

He cried and cried. She sobbed and sobbed. Their little broken hearts tried to get out of this pain, this misery, this grief. The tears stopped as their body denied letting out another drop of water. It was tired, exhausted. Sleep overtook them as both of them slept in their respective places, one on the floor with the bed supporting his head and the other with her head resting on the broad window frame.

Piya, o re piaya

Piya re piya re piyaaa'

So I'm finished. One thing I would like to say that I'm not sure if t will only contain 3 parts. I think it can get upto 4 or 5 parts. I hope it won't bother you. And to remind you that this a little different from the current track. I hope you all have already understood it after reading this.

Please friends, hit the LIKE button(of course if you like itπŸ˜†) and don't forget to drop your lovely comment.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Celana - 9 years ago
Aru_A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res
last song wala part specially...i can imagine it...
but res for now...
Realtalk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
AWSOME...superb update πŸ‘πŸΌ