Shantanu: Reason for Swayam's existence.

cscs thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I know many topics will be made on today's SwaRon scene. It was a complete bliss to watch SwaRon sharing a moment together, before sharon's leaves. Personally i think that the starting romance could have been more passionate. But last hug ad forehead kiss were completely awesome.  The way swayam was staring at sharon while her eyes were closed and then a tight good bye hug, everything was a treat to watch as a SwaRon fan. 

One thing for which i am sure after watching today's scene is swayam is the most decent guy in d3. And its all because of shantanu's decency in real life reflects in swayam's character that has made swayam so lovable.   

I still remember palki mam's words from an IV, swayam's character has been inspired by shantanu. Its actually very true, he has given life to swayam's character.  He has never been shown casual about anything. His intensity and passion is so unique from other guys and heros. 

Most importantly the way shan performs intimate scenes. He make that scene look so pure and it never look vulgar or lusty. It actually depends on actor how he depict his character and shantanu just does that perfectly. Its only love that reflects from his eyes and that fills the scene with pious romance. His eyes and expressions depicts pure love and innocence, be it RDX party scene, camping date or today's saibo. Any actor would not have been able to make ordinary scenes so special. His eyes speak volumes and the scene becomes intense automatically. 

Swayam exists in our lives because of shantanu. None can portray swayam shekhwat  other than shantanu maheshwari. *period*

ps- Thank you akansha, suhana, palak, uzma, sanchi, kavya, priya, shreya n (roop u too -_- ) for helping me with your valuable comments ðŸ˜› 

Edited by cscs - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshibshah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Everything goes beyond words when Shantanu acts.. be it any damn scene... he is "laakhon mein ek" ! it's not so easy to depict emotions so perfectly... the blending of emotions which can shake a person... which can make a person live those emotions.. but Shantanu... sometimes it seems that he is not acting but living it and making us also live the moment.. "We don't need words to show our emotions... eyes are enough..." and this suits Shantanu so very well!
Summer_Rain thumbnail
reserved... unres a bit later :3
-Jasmita- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"The Shantanu Maheshwari " he make a intimate scenes looks loveable .Shantanu is perfect his expressions were so perfect his eyes said so many things . He is the reason for swayam existence :) 

Love Him and respect him soo much 
Proud Of him 
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful post Charu.Every word true.
farryy... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shantanu Maheshwari...the most decent guy off screen nd on screen as swayam...ur right..he is the only person who can make an intimate scene not look vulgar or lusty...
Love and respect u a lot Mr Maheshwari...
thank u fr being our swayam...
Proud 2 b ur fan
Shreya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shantanu  is the sole reason for Swayam Shekhawats existance so true.I dont thnk anyone but him could have portrayed Swayam with such perfection.I have loved Swayam more because of Shantanus expressions,his intensity and the way he delivers every scene.
Thank you so much Shantanu for giving life to Swaya Shekhawat.You indeed  are the best.😊
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
He has some charm in him that make every scene more pure and true full of love
love the innocence on his face 😃
proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
charu u didn't add my comment :s
kapoormenka thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post and completely agree with you. Love Swayam very much. He is surely most decent character in D3 and his eyes depict love😳. Love him