Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cscs thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sakshibshah

Everything goes beyond words when Shantanu acts.. be it any damn scene... he is "laakhon mein ek" ! it's not so easy to depict emotions so perfectly... the blending of emotions which can shake a person... which can make a person live those emotions.. but Shantanu... sometimes it seems that he is not acting but living it and making us also live the moment.. "We don't need words to show our emotions... eyes are enough..." and this suits Shantanu so very well!

yes his eyes are enough to speak volumes.
cscs thumbnail

Originally posted by: like.a.boss

charu u didn't add my comment :s

tera comment add krti to sb mujhe pakad k pet te :3
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post Charu..
Swayam is a tailor made character for Shantanu!! If not for him, I dont think this character would hv been ever so lovable and famous!
Shantanu Maheshwari .. name says it all ⭐️
MimiVruShan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Swayam is the most decent guy in the whole freaking world!!! I swear Shantanu's expressions.. Hats off! I fell in love with SwaRon because of Swayam's character n of course, this goes without saying, Shantanu's portrayal of it.. And so true.. He'll perform an intimate scene n he'll be looking so innocent.. his eyes I mean u can just see how his love is so pure.. how he doesnt want to hurt sharon.. I mean todays scene, to me, was not Sexy or Hot... It was so pure, so romantic, so innocent.. I was in awe.. I always am when it comes to SwaRon.. 
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shantanu Maheshwari..the name is enough to make us proud to be his fan. For a person like Shantanu word seems less such a vibrant personality he carries. I doubt I would love Swayam if its not acted by Shantanu becoz Shantanu is the sole reason of loving a character like Swayam which don't have a typical hero touch in it. But its shantanu's pure, natural, beautiful, heartwarming acting & expression which gave life to Swayam. Very well said. Swayam exist becoz of Shantanu. His big imtoxicating eyes inbetween those messy strands of hair speaks thousand time louder than words. 
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@charu...   superb awsm post re... 
totally agree wid u...  
Shantanu Maheshwari...  clean & superb dancer, amazing actor, Awesome & genuine human being..   our mr perfectionist. 😎 most down to earth person. people not only loves him fr d char Swayam bt as a person too. pure gentleman.
Shantanu portrays Swayam in a way which no1 can match his excellence. he is brilliant. i can tell proudly i love Swayam for Shantanu's excellent brilliant acting & his innocence.
proud of being his crazyyy fan...  love & respect Shantanu a lottt  ❤️
God bless him wid all success & happiness in his life... 
cool.surabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post... 
East or West Shantanu is the best...😆

--Anaya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
so true. agree with each and every word
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I so completely agree with you...Shantanu is the sole reason Swayam exists...Swayam Shekhawat can never see the sun if Shantanu Maheshwari is not playing this character!
Shantanu is the soul of swayam...He really knows how to play such scenes with purity...yesterday when swayam hugged sharon..the emotions which flowed on his face...so pure so divine...I have seen SwaRon through Swayam's eyes...n for me no one else can be Swayam other than Shantanu...
Shantanu's dedication n hardwork is something which inspires you...n still his humble down to earth nature after such success is really overwhelming!I feel proud that I am a Shantanu Maheshwari fan!
Slayerkajal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing post...
Swayam is most decent character in whole industrey...and its only bcs of shantanu's decency...
Shantanu is pure harted guy ..so that he can makes swayam's feeling so pure ...
If shantanu hadn't play swayam's character than i am sure i would not able to love it..
Shantanu's expression ,his eyes , his innocence ..i fall in love with him..
Honestly i don't like these imitate scenes much...but bcs of shan its looks only pure love..and that's why i love these scenes ...
Proud to be his fan..
Have lots of respect for him..
Be like this always...i love you...