Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

Gosh didn't you watch Season1. Rishabh played Ayaan and his dialogue delivery sucked big time. But I must admit he was better than VM in comedy scenes.

Yeah the same Rishabh from Splitsvilla πŸ˜†.

No, no. I didn't. πŸ˜† I watched a few episodes here and there, but I only remember Vikrant. Ohgod, that guy was ridiculous in Splitsvilla. πŸ˜†
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_girl

Because SJ and the last guy Raquesh had really bad chemistry together, IMO. Yeah, but KVB was so good with Tina and Sriti, even Shweta TiwariπŸ˜† that I thought SurVir will not even match up. But they really do.

Okay, I didn't watch her and Raqesh. So no idea about not-so-happening chemistry. πŸ˜† And KVB aka Prem/Yudi pe to am totally lattoo. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
nautanki_anu thumbnail

No, no. I didn't.πŸ˜†I watched a few episodes here and there, but I only remember Vikrant. Ohgod, that guy was ridiculous in Splitsvilla.πŸ˜†

Season1 was too good tbh as compared to this season. At least for the first 9 months. Good direction, performances, characterisation and story telling. The ensemble cast in this season puts me off totally. In Season1 even the ensemble cast was decent overall.
Star_girl thumbnail

Season1 was too good tbh as compared to this season. At least for the first 9 months. Good direction, performances, characterisation and story telling. The ensemble cast in this season puts me off totally. In Season1 even the ensemble cast was decent overall.

I am sure you are right. Because nothing can be worse than this ensemble cast. πŸ˜† I feel bad for SJ-KVB, who have really good chemistry otherwise and would have been way better in a new show. 
nautanki_anu thumbnail

I am sure you are right. Because nothing can be worse than this ensemble cast.πŸ˜†I feel bad for SJ-KVB, who have really good chemistry otherwise and would have been way better in a new show.

The TRPs are telling a story. Of course it's too early but 1.8 is the lowest ever. I don't think the audiences are not accepting SaHil/SurVir. They are not accepting the entire package as a whole becoz of the rest of the cast. Their characterisation is also pathetic. Besides the story too is predictable and done to death I mean the spoilt brat and fearless girl concept. So this Season totally totally depends on SaHil and nothing else.Edited by nautanki_anu - 10 years ago
Star_girl thumbnail

The TRPs are telling a story. Of course it's too early but 1.8 is the lowest ever. I don't think the audiences are not accepting SaHil/SurVir. They are not accepting the entire package as a whole becoz of the rest of the cast. Their characterisation is also pathetic. Besides the story too is predictable and done to death I mean the spoilt brat and fearless girl concept. So this Season totally totally depends on SaHil and nothing else.

Of course. The ensemble cast is terrible to speak the least. There is nothing interesting in their characterisation or acting. Indian audience enjoy drama a lot more than romance, that is why Geet was insanely popular, but never got TRP over 1. Yes, I just hope that Gul realizes that the season is depended only on SaaHil, and make it all about their story. Because this time, her drama will not get her anywhere. Also, leaps and second seasons always have half the TRPs the original version did. That's not unusual at all. Pavitra Rishta, BALH, Kyun Ki, every show had double the TRP in their original season. That's an unofficial rule. πŸ˜†
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post. It was a SaAhilicious episode...

The highlight was the pool scene! The attraction, tension, chemistry all so palpable throughout the scene. The way the were both holding on to each other, conscious of their intimacy yet unable to let go. And then gently he picks her up, secures her body in his arms and places her on the edge of the pool. 😳 It was a lovely scene, nothing new, yet SaAhil closeness stirred a lot of emotions! πŸ‘

They are actually equal in terms of life fr a life!

But Aahil was unfair with the watch, ... Sanams resentment was coming off in waves & he was reveling in it! πŸ˜†

I'm surprised they doubted Shazia so quickly, does tht mean she has done such stuff before?

Sanam's enemies are mounting in this place...

Rehaan seems to b ok in scenes with KVB only...otherwise the two sister's emote better! πŸ˜†

Aahil appreciates when someone does good, pity he's after Sanam's blood. Is it because she too refuses to see the good side in him too?

Lateef & Zulfi as always brilliant!
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post with the days highlights..

So Shazia is going to be the thorn for Sanam for the time being till the actual antagonist returns...

Rehaan... sigh I really like the guy but Shehzad buck up man!!!

And the pool scene was executed awesomely, we know how shallow the pool is yet SJ and KVB with LM and Deepak really made that scene beautiful ... I just loved the way aahil carried sanam out of the water and the way she was clinging onto him 😳
SJ and KVB were bang on in their expressions there

The first task with water and one bottle breaks πŸ˜’
so next task will it be with fire...
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post dear πŸ˜ƒ
SaHil scene was Amazing. Loved SaHil
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

Annie, Homeland is awesome okay?πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† I love Carrie. You know she is the wife of Bill Graham from Hannibal? πŸ˜†

Aaliya, don't go on Annie's view point. Do watch Homeland too, bas! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Pls do! I watched 2 seasons in a week! 

I agree that isn't all the reason to watch the showπŸ˜•
πŸ˜† But its actually an awesome show!

Claire is brill as the bipolar ex CIA & her chemistry with Brody is so interesting. Very love- hate. πŸ˜†

And Brody's wife is the most exotically gorgeous creature ever! β€οΈ