Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Here I was at the closing my eyes and cringing waiting for the challenge to start...thinking...oh no...can't bear to watch all that cheesiness..but hey,I must say I was pleasantly surprised.The pool scene was executed pretty darn well when the chances of it becoming quite a clichd scene were defo there but as usual...SaHil,the saving grace of this story manage to save the day or shall I say episode yet again .These two seriously have this undeniable,uncontrollable chemistry that always manages to touch the chords of my heart leaving me with goosebumps all the time.I would have loved it even more though if more attention to detail was paid to Surbhi's appearance to give us more of that ethereal feel so that the sensuality factor which was required(well in my opinion anyway)for that hot and happening scene would have been right  up there.Overall a good episode minus the Sha-Na-ziya crap...that family really are torturous to watch .Hopefully we get to see Haya make an entry into Bhopal before the end of this week.
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Annie girl! Your post! Awesome! πŸ€—
Short and sweet. Nice summarisation there! Coz i suck on that! Like, for real!πŸ˜†

I wanted to come online as soon as the episode got over, too much excited after the pool fiasco πŸ˜†
But, i stopped mid way, coz i started watching House MD from yesterday only.πŸ˜† And its like, really cool! πŸ˜† Dr. House is super awesome! πŸ˜†

Okay, back to the episode. I really loved today's episode. Wow, how did it happen? Some two-ish good back to back SaHil dose episodes. πŸ˜†

Pool scene. There's nothing else in my mind other than that after watching it. πŸ˜† Their faces when they were both in the pool - the close up look and the picturisation - i found it cute!πŸ˜†
When Aahil realised he should thank Sanam. i was like, is it for real? πŸ˜²πŸ˜† No. Those "4 bottle vodka" condition ruined it. Big time. πŸ˜†

The underwater adventure. That dive. That save. That falling into each other arms. That eyelock. That way she held her. That way he held her. That cute little bump with each other faces. β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†Hotness. God! I got thirsty watching it, and had had a bottle full of water in those minutesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aahil sure is a kameena. First asked "are you okay"? Then back to square one. πŸ˜†
He broke first bottle. What next? Would he ask her to "nach basanti naach" on those shreds?? πŸ˜†

Precap. Ughhh...was it a dream sequence or what? Aahil tending to the girl with an S?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh yes. Again that long post. Bear with me and my "flood of emotions". πŸ˜†
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

Here I was at the closing my eyes and cringing waiting for the challenge to start...thinking...oh no...can't bear to watch all that cheesiness..but hey,I must say I was pleasantly surprised.The pool scene was executed pretty darn well when the chances of it becoming quite a clichd scene were defo there but as usual...SaHil,the saving grace of this story manage to save the day or shall I say episode yet again .These two seriously have this undeniable,uncontrollable chemistry that always manages to touch the chords of my heart leaving me with goosebumps all the time.I would have loved it even more though if more attention to detail was paid to Surbhi's appearance to give us more of that ethereal feel so that the sensuality factor which was required(well in my opinion anyway)for that hot and happening scene would have been right  up there.Overall a good episode minus the Sha-Na-ziya crap...that family really are torturous to watch .Hopefully we get to see Haya make an entry into Bhopal before the end of this week.

Yeah. If they just cut Aahil's family drama, and just shift between Haya-Dilshad and Rahat track, that would make the story way better.
I completely agree about their chemistry. It's lovely. The saving grace of the season. 
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Woww Pragya, you started watching House MD. Awesome man. πŸ€— I love it.
Ooopsss! Sorry Annie, got carried away. πŸ˜†
Star_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

Annie girl! Your post! Awesome! πŸ€—

Short and sweet. Nice summarisation there! Coz i suck on that! Like, for real!πŸ˜†

I wanted to come online as soon as the episode got over, too much excited after the pool fiasco πŸ˜†
But, i stopped mid way, coz i started watching House MD from yesterday only.πŸ˜† And its like, really cool! πŸ˜† Dr. House is super awesome! πŸ˜†

Okay, back to the episode. I really loved today's episode. Wow, how did it happen? Some two-ish good back to back SaHil dose episodes. πŸ˜†

Pool scene. There's nothing else in my mind other than that after watching it. πŸ˜† Their faces when they were both in the pool - the close up look and the picturisation - i found it cute!πŸ˜†
When Aahil realised he should thank Sanam. i was like, is it for real? πŸ˜²πŸ˜† No. Those "4 bottle vodka" condition ruined it. Big time. πŸ˜†

The underwater adventure. That dive. That save. That falling into each other arms. That eyelock. That way she held her. That way he held her. That cute little bump with each other faces. β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†Hotness. God! I got thirsty watching it, and had had a bottle full of water in those minutesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aahil sure is a kameena. First asked "are you okay"? Then back to square one. πŸ˜†
He broke first bottle. What next? Would he ask her to "nach basanti naach" on those shreds?? πŸ˜†

Precap. Ughhh...was it a dream sequence or what? Aahil tending to the girl with an S?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Pragya. πŸ˜† I love you man. You are so adorable. Yep. The pool scene was hot as heck. You pretty much said it all. Their chemistry is tangible. Aahil's mood swings are hard to follow. He is like a Katy Perry song. Precap was awesome. Was Aahil actually doing that? πŸ˜†
I will start watching House MD from tomorrow, I am so excited about the show. 
Star_girl thumbnail

Thanks Mariya. πŸ€—
Star_girl thumbnail

Thank you Hurya. πŸ˜Š
Edited by Star_girl - 10 years ago
Star_girl thumbnail