Mahabharat Written Update 19th May 2014 ~Abhimanyu's Marriage ~

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Kansa challenged Krishna to fight with him and if Krishna manages to Kill him his men would kill his parents and if he get killed his parents would be released.

Krishna accepted the challenged and fought with him. He not only defeated Kansa but was also be able to save his parents.

At Present Krishna explained to his nephew that everything that happens in the world are inter-related and is a part of Ishwar (the all mightly) He also told them that due to Kansa everybody were unahappy and now for one Duryodhana the entire Rajya was suffering. In the world when everything aroung them goes wrong they become unhappy and the whole situation become sore. And it is better to get rid of the trouble and give peace to the entire world and it was the time for Pandavas to decide whether to sacrifice and let Adharma prevail or fight back.

Hearing everything Draupadi left the Shabha.

Vidur seeked permission for his win to convince Pandavas not to get into the war and leave everything in peace. But Bhishma suspected that there must be some reason behind sakuni's decision and convincing duryodhana against the war. Bhima blessed Vidur and then he left for Indraprasta.

Sakuni's move was to capture Krishna who will come as a Santi Doot in Hastinapur because it was inevitable.

Krishna did gatbandhna of Abhimanyu's and Uttara. They got married in the presence of the entire family.

But Draupadi was not feeling right about the whole thing happening. Arjun blessed them. They took blessings one by one and then stood infront of Draupadi.  Abhimanyu seeked for blessing asking that he could serve her for his entire life. At that moment Draupadi remembered Krishna's words that other than her husband the entire kingdom will be destroyed and no one will leave. She couldnot bless him after that.

Vidur entered at the right moment and asked her to give such a blessing so that Abhimanyu lives long.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hagen thumbnail
Thanks for the written update. Krishna and draupadi are my two most favourite and loved characters in mahabharat .I just don't understand if draupadi had an ansh or part of parvati or kali then why did she not marry the incarnation or ansh or part of shiva when all the other goddess within draupadi were married to their counterparts.that's confusing😕
Surish thumbnail
Thank you graphics
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
Neutral2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hagen

Thanks for the written update. Krishna and draupadi are my two most favourite and loved characters in mahabharat .I just don't understand if draupadi had an ansh or part of parvati or kali then why did she not marry the incarnation or ansh or part of shiva when all the other goddess within draupadi were married to their counterparts.that's confusing😕

I don't think draupadi is a part of parvati or kali. She is never treated as goddess in india neither have any temple for draupadi just like sita and rukmani. She was a common woman with past lives where she did tapsya to lord shiv. May be she is part of indrani and all pandav are part of indra dev. But the real counterpart of draupadi was Yudhistir because she has equal knowledge of dharm. They are opposite but in tuning. They have knok-shok just like real husband wife. Since yudi is part of dharmraj yamraj she may be dharmlady. Yamraj is the god of death. So she came in earth to have crores of people die.
hagen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neutral2

I don't think draupadi is a part of parvati or kali. She is never treated as goddess in india neither have any temple for draupadi just like sita and rukmani. She was a common woman with past lives where she did tapsya to lord shiv. May be she is part of indrani and all pandav are part of indra dev. But the real counterpart of draupadi was Yudhistir because she has equal knowledge of dharm. They are opposite but in tuning. They have knok-shok just like real husband wife. Since yudi is part of dharmraj yamraj she may be dharmlady. Yamraj is the god of death. So she came in earth to have crores of people die.

I feel she was the strongest women of all times .I don't know whether she is worshipped or not but she is the best role model for women .She suffered so much and yet she managed to succeed them all .Even any demi goddess cannot have this much patience and perseverence .she is also called as annapurna .Its like pandavas are the 5 tatvas that a human body sustains and draupadi is the kundalini shakti that connects the atma to parmathma
Aradhana__5 thumbnail
Thank you for the update 😊

@Neutral2 and @Hagen,

These threads might answer a few of your questions:

Draupadi is definitely worshipped in many parts of South India 😊

Edited by Archana.nac - 9 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the WU, Appy! :D