Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

JEEVAN KAY DIN PART 84

Arriving on san Francisco airport...both comes out...one white man...with small French beard standing holding their name board...sakshi recognise him and go to his side

Sakshi: hello jack (she greed him and he also say hello to her)

Jack: hello (he shakes hand with arjun)

Sakshi: how are you and how's your dad now? (She ask him...while start walking towards car park)

Jack: ya...everyone safe and sound...dad is much better...after open heart surgery he is recovering good (he said while stopping near one man and beautiful open car)

Sakshi scream to see car...wow...jack... open roof...1966 Chevrolet impala...amazing...oh god...you still keep it...I can't believe (sakshi is totally shocked...and caressing on that car body...arjun also like that car)

Jack: yes...sis...I know... you, rahul and ram...always get crazy to see this...so, I decide to keep it (he inform her...she look very thankful to him and arjun also impress by his thinking)

Jack: hey sakshi...meet him (he pull one tall and strong body white man...introduce) my best and most trusted man...thomas (then he turn to Thomas and said) Thomas...meet my sis sakshi...her hubby arjun (Thomas shake hand with arjun and bend his head near sakshi to give her respect)

Jack turns to sakshi side and said: how many days you stay there?

Sakshi: two days (she said)

Jake: just two days (he is surprise)

Sakshi: yes. Actually we have not much time so, we just spend two days...as we have to go some other places as well...but I make sure If arjun like that place then we should back (she assure him...he smile and said)

Jack: and I am hundred percent sure that he love that place...anyway...you discuss your plan with Thomas...and hey sakshi, what about my home...don't tell me that you are not coming at my place (he ask and invite them )

Sakshi look arjun and said: no jack...not this time but I promise next time...I definitely comes.

Jack: so, this time...no Hollywood...no universal studio...no Las Vegas (he ask with telling some more places name)

SAKSHI: no...sorry not this time...arjun have no more vacation left...so better be next time (she finish talk)

Jack: ok, as you wish baby.

Then they bye jack...sit on the car and start journey towards Carmel...surrounding views are so beautiful...sun rays are not much harsh...light breeze shuffles their hairs...sitting on back seat...arjun and sakshi eat crisps and empty cold drinks cans...who provided by jack...jack is very good host...he know that they travel by road towards Carmel...so he fill his car boot with some refreshment...like crisps...biscuits...chocolate...some savoury and one ice box fill with soft cold drink...whole way they enjoying those refreshment and surrounding views...

Carmel is small sea city after two hour drive from San Francisco...it's very quiet and calm place...perfect for romantic person...for those who love music, arts and romance...Carmel beautiful white sand beach, city history and top of it its architecture...those tourist who like quietness and calm...who love this place...this place have many art gallery and many artist comes and enjoy do their work here...but the most beautiful thing is here...white sand beach...soft, white and shine like crystal in sun rays...with sea shore some old wooden cottages...showing tourist old design of architecture...build in little high...completely wooden structure amaze the tourist...

arakshi reach on of French style wooden cottage in Carmel...thomas stop the car and open main gate...arjun standing and look cottage...it's look like very old...like comes out from any fairy tale...arjun like this...then he said.

Arjun: sakshi...samander nazar nahi aa raha...sirf feel ho raha hay...kay hum sea kay near hain (he ask)

Sakshi: undar tu aao...wo bhi nazar aa jaiy ga (she said with excitement)

Thomas: mam...can you tell me your programme...please (he asks politely)

Sakshi talk with arjun and then tell Thomas: Thomas...you come after two day, pick us...and drop at San Francisco airport.

Thomas: ok, mam...here is my number...if you change anything ...just let me know...otherwise I come to pick you after two days (saying this he off luggage from boot and bye them...he left)

Sakshi and arjun comes in...sakshi show arjun whole cottage...one room, sitting room and kitchen is down floor...then she take him up and open main bedroom door...big room with attach bath and terrace.

Sakshi: now, here comes the magic (she goes to terrace side and open curtain and door...she show the view)

The view mesmerise the arjun...this cottage is on little high...after that cottage...many trees...and after trees...sea visible in full mood...where there sight works...blue sea hug the blue sky...it's almost sun set and their red and orange colour add some more beauty in sea water...both standing on terrace look this beautiful scene...then sakshi show arjun one way to go to beach...this way is back side of cottage...

Sakshi: arjun chalo...beach par chaltay hain...sun set dekhain gay (she suggest and arjun agree)

Coming down open back door...they walk and comes on beach...after 10 minute walk take them near beach...taking off their shoes and sandals...they walk...like walk soft, warm and silky fabric...both enjoy walking and seeing sun set...weather is nice here...no need to wear any warm sweater...after some more walk..They come in one beach restaurant and have dinner...when come outside from restaurant...sakshi scream.

Sakshi: oh my god...arjun look the moon (arjun look and statue...it's so beautiful...he can't imagine...he see sakshi...she nodded and said) yes, look full moon...wow...what a beautiful view, arjun

Arakshi happy to see full moon romantic night...they come back at cottage...take bath and change...their night dress...standing on terrace and look whole area bathing in white and cool moon light...they enjoy the calmness and quietness...just sea voice and waves voice add some more beauty...beach white sand shine like mirror...they are lucky to have a beautiful romantic night a head...and they never waste that...both looking each other and sakshi steal her sight to see emotion and desire flowing in arjun eyes...her heart beat goes fast...lower her lashes she know her desire also not different from him...so, no point of thinking further more or going back...as the main purpose for them to come and enjoy with some romance but hold on...some romance...no arjun is not in mood of some romance...he is in mood of full romance.

part finish here

i update next part soon

as treat for my side

i update after long time

so, enjoy back to back two parts

but please do comments

thanks

rehana25

Edited by Rehana25 - 9 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow dear
pics are awesome
w8 fr next
pango thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
superb
awesome update
thanx for pm
do continue soon
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing di..
love the sceneries...pics are awsome...
want to go there...
all thing u describe its supereb...
waiting for arakshi moments...

ab wait kar ke bohot thak gaye...jaldi update do...Edited by Arakshiya_58 - 9 years ago
Shezi19 thumbnail

JEEVAN KAY DIN PART 85

arjun hands roaming on sakshi slender body...sakshi back touch with his chest...arjun both arms wound her waist and start massaging on her belly...his intense touch make her aware that he is not in mood to let her go so easily...and sakshi like always respect his need...after all he is her beloved husband...resting her head on his shoulder...she give him more room to do it anything...when arjun voice out and said

Arjun: you are right sakshi...I love this place (he kiss on her crook of neck) jahan sirf main hoon aur tum...aur koi nahi...

Sakshi: hhmmm...ek aur cheez bhi hay (she cut him and said)

Arjun: woh kiya (he stops kissing her and ask)

Sakshi turn and see straight in his eyes and said: main, tum aur humaari be intehaan mohabbat (she smile to say this...while arjun just nodded and continue kissing her)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72kpFGVJyH8

suno na..kahe kiya...suno na

dil mera...sunlo zara

teri bahoon main

mujhe rahna hai raat bhar

teri bahoon main...hogi subah

Be intehaan...be intehaan

yun piyar kar ...be intehaan

dekha karoon... saari umer

teray nishaan...be intehaan

koi kasar na rahay...meri khaber na rahay

choole mujhay...iss kadar... Be intehaan

arjun and sakshi lips seals with each other...both cover in full moon light...both cherish the moment...arjun hands roaming on her silky body...feeling her curves and their softness...sakshi hands caressing in his soft and black hairs...arjun shift his mouth on her neck...when he kiss hard on her throbbing pulse...sakshi moan and her hand grip hard on his hairs...she rest back her neck...to give him more room...her breath going fast and irregular...arjun shift his attention on her heaving chest and he suck her on chest bulging area...sakshi and arjun breath mingle with each other.

jab saanson mein teri...saansein ghuli toh

phir sulagnay lagay...ehsaas mere...

mujh say kahnay lagay

haan bahoon main teri...aake jahan do yu simatne lagey

sailaab jaisay koi bahnay lagay

khoya hoon main, aaghosh main

tu bhi kahan ab hosh main

makhmaali raat ki hona subah

Be intehaan...be intehaan

yun piyar kar...be intehaan

arjun junoon is going increase...his action is going fast...sakshi rested her back with terrace railing...while he slowly bend himself...comes to her belly...rubbing his face there...he make her restless...one moan escape from her mouth...but when arjun shift more down...it's beyond her limit...she clutches wooden railing and bear that ecstasy...strong erection comes through her between thighs...she voice out in shattered way...aaarrrjunnn...oh god please stop this...arjun raise his head and see her...clutches her eyes and bit her lips...she try to bear this sweet torture...arjun rise and scoop up her in his arms...come in room...he gently place her on bed...removing his clothes...he free her with her night dress as well...sakshi wound her arms around his neck pull him near .

gustakhiyaan...kuch tum karo...kuch hum karain...iss tarah

sharmake do saaye hai jo...muh pher lay humse yahan

haan choo to liya hai..yeh jism tune

rooh bhi choom le...anfaz bheege bheege kyun hain mere

haan yun choor hoke...majboor hoke

qatra qatra kahe...ehsaas bheege bheege kyun hai mere

do bekhaber bheege badan...ho besabar bheege badan

lay rahay raat bhar angraiyan

be intehaan...be intehaan

yun piyar kar...be intehaan

dekha karo...saari umer...teray nishaan

be intehaan...be intehaan

arjun suck her chest peak point and his hand kneaded other...sakshi lips touches his head...her hand roaming on his back...ignited him more...dropping his whole weight on her...he pin her on bed...then hovering over her body...kissing her in full mood...every inch on her...he enjoy her every inch of warmth and softness of her body...his lips and mouth find their ways to please her and give him satisfaction...full moon cover their nude bodies...

whole room fill with full moon romantic light and arouse them more...quiet and calm atmosphere...with the rhythm of sea waves voice...just more enhance their romantic mood...tossing and flipping each other on bed...they enjoy that feel of closeness and get ready to give away...

arjun claim her completely ...his hard thrust make her breath hard...arjun build up his thrusting speed...and sakshi feel...she is in heaven...she want more and more... arjun didn't stop...keep going on and on...continue his action...he please her with kissing on her lips...until both feel relax...room fill with their arousal fragrance...both bodies calm and rest...panting and catching breath...both look each other ...arjun pull sakshi more near him and lick her rolling tears...which comes to bear this ecstasy... He envelops her in his arm and both slid in sleep.

Wake up late in the morning...but no this is not morning...this is afternoon...after bathing they decide to go out and explore the city...quickly finish their chores and go out...having breakfast plus lunch...and roaming around...buy some souvenir...some T shirts...sakshi buy one straw hat...she look cute wearing that with long skirt and blouse...see art gallery...some nice old architecture building...open year theatre...having dinner...feeding each other and enjoy free time...they back home late...hitting bed and sleep in impulse...

It's very early in the morning when sakshi eyes open...she see is still dark outside...she change her side and her moment make arjun wake up...sakshi see clock then say.

Sakshi: arjun utho...sun rise beach par say dekhain gay...utho jaldi karo (she jump from bed and quickly go...to get ready)

Arjun also get down and soon both get ready...take some light breakfast with them...both reach on beach...whole area is deserted...place mat on sand...and arrange breakfast things...then arjun pull her in his arms...both sitting like sakshi back resting on arjun chest and arjun both arms slid around her waist and both legs securely around her body...sakshi hide under his broad body shadow...both enjoy sitting like this...

Soon, sun start rise...it's really beautiful...sun rays slowly spread colours on blue sky...and that colour reflect from water and soon whole area shine with soft sun rays...arjun never see this scene before...like some kind of magic spell...whole area deserted...only arakshi sitting with fused body and enjoy sun rise...with refreshment...then they both stand and go back cottage...sakshi suggest do some swimming...and arjun accept it...wearing swimming costume...both go to sea and swim...slowly some more girls and boys join them...then sakshi signal arjun to come out and both come back in cottage and enjoy doing rest swimming in cottage own swimming pool.

Sakshi: hhmmm...arjun waisay tumhain afsoos ho raha hoga na...meray saath aa kar (she start teasing him) itni acchi acchi larkiya...woh bhi swimming costume main...magar meri wajah say tum ko un say aankhain churani parh rahi hain...hhmmm (she throw one naughty smile...sitting on edge of swimming pool)

Arjun : hhhmmm yeh toh hay...kiya karoon...tumharay chehray say nazar nahi hati...kay kissi aur ko kaisay dekhoon (he join her sitting on swimming pool edge)

Sakshi: chalo jao...di tumhain ijazat...enjoy karnay ki (she give him permission to go and do flirt with other)

Arjun: accha (he pull her in his arms and said) agar main aisa hota...tu tumhari ijazat ki bhi zarrorat nahi thi mujhay...aur waisay bhi tu... tum yahan na hoti...aur main bhi pata nahi kahan hota (he brush his lips on her cheek)

Sakshi: arjun...tumhara dil nahi chahata...kabhi bhi kissi say flirt karnay ko (she ask him while nuzzle more near him)

Arjun: nahi sakshi...main in sab fazool baton par believe nahi karta (he shift his kiss trail on her neck)

Sakshi: to phir kiss pay believe kartay ho...bolo...trust me...kah kay to dekho (she urge him to give answer)

Arjun: main believe karta hoon...ek sachi mohabbat pay...ek aissi pakeeza mohabbat pay (he look sakshi...cup her face...peak on her cheek...said) jo mujhay tum say hay...jo mujhay roshini say hay...jo kabhi marti nahi...jo apkay blood may flow karti hay...jo aap ko zindagi say fight karnay ka hosla daiti hay...aap ko apnay honay ka ehsaas daiti hay (he smile and leave her ...said) yeh iss tarah ki calti phirti...street type mohabbatain mujhay pasand nahi.

Sakshi: accha...phir tum ko kaissi mohabbat pasand hay (she ask...make pattern on his bare chest)

Arjun: like tumharay jaissi (he bend his head and look her)

Sakshi: meray jaissi (she look him enquiringly)

Arjun: haan...dhaki chupi...pakeeza...sharmai hui (he fill her in his arms) jab main piyar karta hoon...tu yeh jo pink colour aata hay na (he use his index finger and caressing on her cheeks) yeh mohabbat ka rang hay...pure mohabbat ka rang...jiss nay mujhay apna qaidi bana kar rakha hay...aissi mohabbat pasand hay mujhay...samjhi ya samjhaoon (he again peak on her pink lips)

Sakshi nodded and kiss on her lips...then she push him and jump again in pool...and swim...catch me if you can...she poke him and swim far...but she can't go far...arjun catch her easily...both laugh echo and fill the atmosphere...arakshi enjoy swimming in between some light love encounter...yes, love in swimming pool...

After long time, they finish swimming and come out from pool...taking bath and change...then go out...walking around with holding hand to hand...until night fall...having dinner...then come back...pack their luggage...sakshi call Thomas and confirm him pick up time...confirming tomorrow tickets...they finish all chores... now, they are free...come back on beach...whole beach is empty...sitting there peacefully...both see the wave coming and going...then lying on sand...see clear sky...sky full of stars...silent night with some wavy sound and star light...both quietly fill this scene in their eyes...arjun pull sakshi near him.

arjun hands start moving up and down with her body outline...and stop on his soft chest...when he press them and massage them...sakshi can't bear...she turn and seal her lips with him...both do kissing with passion and such an urgency...forget surrounding just cherish the moment...lying on soft beach sand...caressing and pressing each other bodies...enjoy the emptiness of area...arjun entwined his fingers with hers...get on top of her head...while he kiss her on her chest bulging area...make her moan...sakshi feet dug in sand...soft sand give her feet space to set in...both kissing sometime then parted...catching their breath...lying there some more time...they back into the cottage...hit the bed and sleep peacefully in each other embrace.

Next day, both get ready to leave the place...but taking many beautiful memories with them...cottage, swimming pool, white sand beach...full moon night...their passionate love making...then last night one more romantic encounter on beach...everything is so romantic and never forgetting things...ram is right...arjun thinking in his heart (when settling himself in plain) in these two days I feel I live whole my life...I feel alive with full emotion and feeling and only because of her...arjun look sakshi...(who is sitting next to him in plain seat...and busy reading magazine.) sakshi make me complete...she give me too much happiness that I never think about it...her shyness...her pure love and her devotion...I must respect her love and try to give her more love and care then she expect from me...I never disappointed her and always stand with her...in every expect of life...never leave her alone...with all in these thought he close his eyes...rest his head on seat back...sakshi look him once and his face expression and calmness tell her clearly that she successfully drag out that khadoos ACP ARJUN SURYAKANT RAWTE...in his deep sorrow...and now happiness waited for them.

so, guys give me my treat
do comments
what do you think i deserve some comments or not
if answer yes...then start commenting
thanks
rehana25
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome dear
superb
so finally honeymoon over
and back to mumbai
👏
too superb dear
Shezi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: keenu_kk

awesome dear

superb
so finally honeymoon over
and back to mumbai
👏
too superb dear

SORRY DEAR
BUT NOT MUMBAI
THEY HAVE GO TO LONDON VIA CANDA
I THINK I FINISH IN TWO PART MORE

Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awsome treat di...
love there whole romence...
i like this song...
aapka koi compare nahi...
sakshi bhi jab moka milta hai use tease karti rehti hai...
bt this thing of her i like most...
the way she tease ...and hd answer her its so lovely...
love arakshi too much...
thanx for giving us this amazing treat...
con.soon...
thanx for pm...
pango thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update
u nailed it dear
all emotions are very well written
pics are awesome
loved it
thanx for pm
continue soon