rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Truly said...Lovely CAPS...
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Love the caps and lovely post Sunara.
Yes apart from the last part and the precap the rest of the episode was heartbreaking.
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely, lovely post ๐Ÿ‘

Sanaya looks ADORABLE - and it was TOTALLY her episode

Sanaya just ROCKED it - with a handful of words ๐Ÿ‘
ankitamishra201 thumbnail
loved d epi yesterday just cauz of paro n sanaya 
loved d way dey wrote paro's reaction to d truth ...it was simply so real , ny simple indian girl will react in d same way 
but i guess now paro will understand dat laila is not a frnd ...i think paro will fight for her relation but will take tym to give rudra his rights 

sanaya was just amazing each n every experssion dat bang on ...i love d way she cries(i dont like it, as she hav to use so much of glycerin), it looks so real   
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘Excellent  caps and post as usual!
Sanaya  lot of expressions! Felt like go into the screen and hug her!
I expected and mentally prepared for the scene she'll be devastated but when it really happened seeing her  my heart sunk. 

Sanaya everyday you are impressing me as Paro! 

sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Paro n Rudra both were fab yesterday...credit goes to both...I loved the way Rudra expressed his pains..The pain throughout his life could be best understood in yesterday's episode/The expressions on Ashish's part was marvellous. Sanaya as usual was good..The last part where Rudra doesn't react to Laila's embrace is because for the first time he has spoken out his heart n accepted his age old fault, n he is scared he may lose the most precious thing which he has newly acquired, that is his Paro, his wife, whom he calls his own. So when Laila comes n says not to hide his feelings for her anymore, he is too torn apart to actually shout at her or to avoid her.
Rupunzale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post Sunara...Sanaya is exceptional . She brought me to tears. Beautiful caps.
I want to see Paro walk out because Rudra is committing adultery here...it's plain and simple how he lets another woman hug and touch him. It's cringeworthy. I think Rudra and Laila should get a room because this public display of emotions ...him letting her touch ...letting her lecture the woman whom he supposedly loves is plain and simple infidelity.  It's cringeworthy for even as progressive as I am. I don't care about the physical relationship they had but goddammit you are married now and he is glued to her and not even repulsed at her touch. The reason is that he is comfortable with Laila physically and she is her addiction. It's utter disgusting. 
Sudha.s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Your post is like watching the episode all over again
Thanks for such beautiful pictures and a heart touching write up.
Paro is a beautiful character.
shutter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post Sunara... You have the entire episode, minus the not wanted parts, in just one post... And such beautiful caps... Felt like re-watching the episode again!!!!