Loss of innocence... HD caps+

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Sigh...well after missing all the amazing discussions here thanks to being out whole last night.. well watched the episode a little while back.. and well...

Many a times people have asked Parvati a question.. 'tum kiss mitti se bani hui hai kya?' that is because never before have we seen a character so unique.. a collection of characteristics that is just so rare.. its sometimes hard to believe that it exists.. and today too.. that is what I felt..as she took that towel and started wiping off his head...let me anyway starts at the beginning of this amazing episode..

As her major saab took her to a strange place she followed with no doubts.. because she trusts him.. only asked where he brought her in a soft voice to once they were inside..

And when he took her hand in his and led her inside she didn't ask any more questions as she trusted him impeccably..
but her eyes were scared of this dark, abandoned place filled with cobwebs..she looked around with frightened eyes as she moved closer to him, still with her hand clasped in his strong big one..

And one strike of lightening and she clung to him scared, hiding her face, closing her eyes tight.. her slender body quaking a little as she raised scared eyes while clinging to him, prompting him to ask 'you are scared of a little lightening..'

And even then she didn't show fake bravado, she still clung to him, cz she was still scared of the lightening that was striking around them..

And he continued 'would you be able to bear to listen my story which is filled with numerous storms.' And still with scared eyes, which now had trust in them.. she nodded.. and the hands that squeezed his strong hand was now were doing it out of assurance to him..

Paro is a character written as women were intended to be by the creator... reminding me of the way one day Colors website once defined Paro, with the colour Silver..
Their words were "The color usually represents feminine energy that is emotional, sensitive and has an air of mystery. Paro fits in the bill perfectly and defines the colour silver."

Because she is scared, and doesn't hesitate to show she is scared.. but she is strong too.. stronger innately and resilient than anyone else..
She is scared of lightening, yet she will be strong enough to weather the storm called Rudra..

And she listened silently while he spoke.. following him like a shadow.. prompting him.. paying attention.. with a compassionate heart that grieved for the child he was.. she listened silently..

And it changed only at one point.. when he told her about not being a human, but a jaanwar.. but then proceeded to ask her 'abhi bhi koi khaas farak nahi aya tha na?' and look at her expression filled with love, a hint of tender sweet emotions as she looks at him.. a look that told that the reality was far from it..that she knows he has changed..

And he expected an answer to it, and when that didn't come he asks why she isn't telling anything for he, having his back to him didn't see those eyes that looked at him with love and tenderness.. And then she does what she does best.. she slipped her small hand in to his and softly replied that 'cz your story hasn't ended yet'
Infinite patience..another trait.. she is not hasty.. she speaks less..listens and observes more.. and quietly provided him with the strength needed to continue the rest of the story..

And as he told her that it was a woman, and that woman was Laila she was shocked...

But it was when he told her that there was a relationship b/w him and Laila that was not even there b/w the 2 of them till date only her eyes looked wounded.. they were filled with pain.. and she was frozen as she listened to him telling about what was between them and the biggest truth, the biggest shame in his life.. and looking at her eyes you could tell that dawning horror of what it meant from her POV...

And that pain magnified when he asked her if she understands how why it 'hurts' him to have Laila in the house..

that is what prompted Paro to ask the next question.. the one single thing that she thought from the moment she heard the name of his previously nameless past..
"Did u ever love her?" because in Paro's innocent world what he told her could only mean one thing.. and that broke her to know that he must be in love with her.. and that was how she formed the question she asked whether he was in love at 'ANY' point.. cz she thought it might have changed or something that made him move on.. maybe.. cz she simply doesn't know any thing else that could be possible..

And as he vehemently denies her, her voice faltering...she formed fumbling words 'toh woh rishata?' (So that relationship..?) because she doesn't understand how that could be.. the innocence that she is.. she just doesn't know what he means..

And when he told her that it was just a need based one.. that it was just something he used to run away from himself!
And that if possible horrified her even more!! cz this time not just pain, but horror too filled the gaze that was frozen..

After that point Paro didn't hear what he was telling.. she was in a world of her own.. not seeing, not hearing anything but what he told her... and then the next moment he looked up she was not there..because what came after.. explanations.. she didn't hear them.. she didn't even know they were being offered..she was frozen in the horror of this new found knowledge.. and what its implications were...

rest next post
IF won't let me post so many caps at once :)
Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
She was in a trance, herself now knowing where she was going as she walked..and leaned on the front door..

Even she didn't know when her fingers went to clutch her mangalsutra..the flimsy red thread he tied around her neck..

And she slithers to the floor as her own legs are no longer strong enough to hold her as she silently breaks down.. remembering.. all that happened b/w them.. as the marriage done with hate.. done with force.. his vows.. wash over her.. stabbing her..

And then the moments of tenderness as he softened towards her.. how each step of their relationship built.. she relives every single moment as she sobs her heart out...

And when he comes in frantic to find her.. her moment of solitude is interrupted and she hastily wipes her tears, still not wanting to show him she was crying..

And yet when he is about to touch her, she is a woman enough to shy away from the touch.. a touch she is no longer sure of.. a touch now makes questions arise in her.. a touch that makes her question the very existence of what they have b/w them.. and those caring words 'Paro are u alright?' is now another source of worry..

And she averts.. as she says in a voice that is tear drenched and hoarse that they need to get home as its later..

And she walks in to the rain.. allowing it to soak her through.. not caring anymore of the lightening...or the storm on the outside as the one inside her is much more insidious and devastating..

As they come home she refuses to look at him. but takes the towels and hands over him one.. being practical as she holds on to her emotions.., refusing to reply him when he asks her whether she has nothing to tell about what he told her..
and she goes away..

Inside the room.. she silently walks to him.. wipes his hair as he cannot do with one hand.. still refusing to look at him.. doing the duties of a wife.. and still caring..still patient.. doing what is needed to be done..holding herself together..

And then she takes out the mat and the pillow for herself and makes her bed.. apart from him.. silently..and lies down in it..still holding herself together..

and when he once again comes to touch her.. she cannot bear it and she turns away.. moving away from his touch..

And while he is there she forces her tears to stop.. for the sound of her sobs to hold itself.. till he goes away..

And after he goes she gives in to the tears that were choking her..

Finally..she has taken time for herself.. in to the night as she wakes and he isn't there in the room.. she comes searching for him.. to maybe call in inside..maybe to talk.. maybe...maybe..

but..

he is there with Laila.. in his embrace.. and she is shaken n shocked.. she looks on..

And finally her beautiful eyes clouds up in pain..

Innocence...gone...forever...

What an absolutely amazing episode and just perfect!!👏 And amazing acting by everyone except Ankita!!
But Sanaya seriously outdid herself with the innocent Paro that got her heartbroken.. as she lost her innocence.. 👏
Ashish was good, except the last scene that confused me..n which i am gonna ignore.. 😛

Seiously what a fabulous episode for the turning of 100 episodes!! Team Rangrasiya take a bow!! 👏👏👏
Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for caps..i missed first five minutes
Suni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful recap of a fantastic episode. Sanaya totally owned the episode even though she had the least dialogues! Ashish was really good too. 
geetababyrads thumbnail
Wonderful Post & Caps as always Sunara.  Missed your post yesterday but its here finally.  I really felt Paro's pain yesterday and was in depression.  The last scene was hear breaking am still trying to decode without much success.  Will wait for it to play out on Monday.

Have a great W/e.

Much appreciated.

God bless
Geeta
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the caps. I haven't watched the episode yet (still fuming because of Laila and her overacting 😆 ). 
But this post of yours is sufficient for me, its like as if I'm watching the epi. Lovely caps and beautifully explaining the scenes! 👏 Magnifique recap :-)
riyadiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice pics tfs sharing is this called need by rudra i think it  was his lust 
hayakhn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
beautiful post 👏
loved the episode..
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

THIS THIS THIS FRAME FROM YEST EPISODE HAUNTED ME...

I JUST CANT GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I CANT SEE HER CRYING LIKE THIS ALL HELPLESS FEEL LIKE SOMEONE STABBING ME..
MY BABY PARO...COME HERE U🤗

AND WHEN SHE TURNED AWAY FROM RUDRA IN THE ROOM.. AND CRIED WAS
tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hey sunnara
i was wondering why i didnt find your paro post yesterday
paro was dignified and completely in character
apt title and beautiful pics and post :-)
Edited by tttttt1 - 9 years ago