it was such a sweet n cute os...
so adorable...loved it...!!!!
keep writing :)

...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Congrats on your gallery
Beautiful OS
I like Taarey nicknames for each other ;)
Aww Rey was scared to confess his feelings
But I love how Taani confess first :)
kriti094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats for d gallery
n lovely os
richie rich n barbie doll r tooo cute
anushka.0506 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful OS yrr...totally loved it!
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Her Jealousy

Taani was waiting for rey in canteen with D3 gang, they were busy in chit chatting but her eyes were glued on canteen entrance waiting for her prince charming.

All girl notice this, they pass each other a teasing look.

"Taani why are you staring t entrance, kisika intezaar hai" Sharon asked her. Taani give her a force smile and nodded in no.

"Ha ha taani ahron sahi keh rahi, kiska intezaar hai?' Simmi said teasingly.

"Arey simmi, usika intezaar hai, jin hone inhe crazy kiya REY" neha said, Both girls hi-five, Taani pass them irritating look hiding her blush but too late girls had already sees it.

" Ohh blushing n all, crazy kiya rey" all girls tease her, taani got up from her eat and left the canteen, she knows that is she would have stayed there for another minutes, girls wont leave her from their teasing. When taani left the canteen girls laugh their heart out on their friend's flush face on the other hand boys who were unaware of girls talk give them wir look and muttered something under their breaths.

~*~

Taani was walking in corridor while trying to call him but every time he chucked it off which irritate her more.

"What the hell does he think of himself ? mujhe ignore kar rahe" She thought angrily. 

She walk toward VP's cabin to submit her file when her gaze fall on him, for a second she forgot that she was angry with him she was about to move toward him but something stopped her, A wave of jealousy ran through her body, Her Rey with some girl and that too holding her hand and showing around.

Her mouth was perfect O shaped when rey without noticing her walk away, He was too busy in talking to that girl. She angrily stamped her foot and leave from there but vowed to make him pay for ignoring her.

Whole day went like this, Rey was with the new girl, didn't called or meet taani neither receive her any call. and to ad more in her anger whole college was talking about new girl with rey. By evening she was like an angry tigress who was ready to eat him alive.

Taani went in rehearsal hall to meet gang, Rey was there too with new girl, But what shocked her more was gang was too talking to New girl happily.

"Hey guys" She went inside, D3 gang look at her smile and greeted her smilingly, Rey look at her but she didn't give him a glance.

"sharon am going home, can you do me favor please submit this file to VP sir" Taani said, she handed her file was about to leave but his voice stopped her.

"Hey taani stop , I wanted you to meet her, she is kria, my.." He was cut off by her sharp voice.

"Hmn, let me guess your new girlfriend" Hse said jealousy was visible in her voice, firstly he was ignoring her from morning and now he is talking sweetly and introducing some chick.

"What?" He was in shock with her words, what gives her that impression that kia is his girlfriend, has she gone mad? 

"Not girlfriend then what ? or just a time pass " she angrily spat this, without realizing what she was saying.

"Have you gone mad or what ? Taani you have lost it what crap are you talking?" He shouted on top of his voice, everyone present there was shocked as he never raise his voice on taani.

Tears made their way in her eyes, she look at him with hurt and ran away from there. Rey close his eyes in frustration.

"Rey tumhe us par chillane ki kya jarurat thi tumhe pta haina wohh kitni sensative hai" sharon said to him.

rey realize his mistake.

"Kia kya tum akele ghar jaa sakti ho, mujhe abhi jaan hai" Rey said apologetically.

"Its okay, you go I'll manage" kria said, Rey gave her a quick hug and left from there.

~*~

Taani entered inside her room, tears were falling from her eyes, first time rey shouted on her that too in front of everyone, 

Taani lay on her bed on her stomach, She was crying badly.

"What does he think of himself, Ho dare he shout on me infront of everyone, Pahle khud ignore karte hai and baad meih shout karte hai" she was talking to herself unaware of the face that Rey was listening her who came inside her house using spare keys.

"Bahut bura hu na main?" Rey said, He come closer to her, Taani was shocked seeing him but instantly turn her face away from him, His heart was aching seeing her tears.

"Ha bahut bure ho aap, Mujhe aapse koi baat nahi karni, Jaaiye us kria ke paas aur usi ke saath rahiye" Taani said, She hide her face in herpillow and cried.

Somewhere rey was happy seeing her getting jealous, He is loving her this side but her tears, He hate them.

He sat on bed beside her and caress her hair lovingly.

"Sweetheart you are taking it wrong, She is my..." He started to say but again cut off by her, She jerk away his hand and sat on bed angrily.

"Who is she to you? You forgot me because of her, from morning i was trying to call you, meet you but you were too busy with that chick. I know you lost interest in me...She took my place in yo..." She didnt able to complete her sentence as her prince charming who was fuming in anger listening her words grab back of her neck and smack his lips on her, because of this taani lost her balance and fall on bed taking him along with her. He was lying on top of her, his muscular body was covering her soft body.

Rey kissed her, Letting out his anger and frustration in kiss, taani tried to push him but he was too strong for her, Soon she found herself lost in his taste, Rey nibbled her lower lip for response, he was biting her lips, smooching them wildly...Taani didnt able to resist anymore and start responding to his kiss, Her hands went up in his hair, Giving him massage and pulling him closer as much she can, He slide his tongue inside her mouth, exploring her sweetness, their tongues fight for dominance.

Taani s Dress

His hands reached her chest, one by one he open her dress s button, they broke the kiss for some oxygen, but rey didnt leave her, Rey removed her dress planting wet kisses on her bare shoulder, on her cleavage, Taani slide her hand down toward his belt buckle, She was finding difficult in opening it she frown, rey let out a chuckle and help her in opening his pant, After getting rid of their clothes both were lying in each others arms, He bend to kissed her stomach, her loud moans were making him crazy, He kissed her whole body while massaging her inner thighs. But suddeny taani remembered something, she held him and make him face her. He gave her "now what" look.

"You didnt answer me. What that kia was doing with you?" he smiled as he feels jealousy in her tone.

"woh meri dur ki cousin hai, Aaj hi mumbai aai hai aur use hamari dance team se kuch kaam tha" Rey said enjoying her shock expression

"Cousin?" She whispered.

"Ha cousin aur tumne pata nahi kya socha aur mujhe itna sunaya and how dare you taht i lost interest in you and she took your place in my life. Listen to carefully ms. taani shekhawat and my would be wife nobody i mean nobody can take your place in my life and in my heart" He said in anger.

She look at him, guilty for her behavior.

"Am sorry but aapne bhi toh mujhe ignore kiya subah se" She said, Rey shook his head She will never accept it that she was jealous and it was nothing but her stupid assumption.

"That because there is some problem in my phone i was not able to pick any call and later i get busy in k's work" Rey said, taani nodded understanding.

"Now should i continue what we left in middle?" he ask winking at her, he kissed her red tomato cheeks and continue from where he left.

After their love making session they were lying on bed only one quilt was covering their nude bodies.

"wese sweetheart you look so cute in that jealous look" Rey said smirking at her flush face,She hide herself in his manly chest, he chuckled and pull her close to him, They both drifted into deep slumber in each others arms.

shubhi_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing 1 
loved it!!
Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
res res ress
unres unres nres ðŸ¤£

amazing os...

taani jealous loved her ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³

dress was awesome ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³

kria cousin ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²

kiss ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³

loved that dlog of rey...

"Ha cousin aur tumne pata nahi kya socha aur mujhe itna sunaya and how dare you taht i lost interest in you and she took your place in my life. Listen to carefully ms. taani shekhawat and my would be wife nobody i mean nobody can take your place in my life and in my heart" He said in anger.

kisiki yaad dilaadi tune...

thnx fr remindng me to unres ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

next os waiting me... ðŸ˜‰

thnx fr d pm 
Edited by babydolll - 9 years ago
yoyoaishwarya thumbnail
awesome os jealous taani is a treat to watch, rey shouted on taani hwww, per wht a hawtt way to manofy her love it , n hww taani ne mid mein hi qes poocha ohh !!!god!!!! jealous gil , per rey made everything f9, n their night perrrfect, lovely os dear
kriti094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow amazing os
taani is way too much
waise i also love this jealous taani
Rey is super sweet