proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
bas hogai meri heartbreak :-)
u mean no RaBul?!
shagun_sarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Tamanna

Honestly I prefer SulBul over RaBul. I'm tired of all the love-hate stories in Indian Television which only end in utter disappointment. To a person there is more than just looks, looks can only get you so far. I like Suresh's character because of its simplicity and the same goes for SulBul. And yes, they seem to be the endgame. 

Hopefully. :))

suresh is nice but so is purub , i mean there have been no negative side to purub's character. so on the basis of nature, they both are equal...and looks are just a plus for purab...i am also tired of heartbreaks due to storylines but for me Rabul has much more chemistry, passion then SulBul.
shagun_sarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: like.a.boss

bas hogai meri heartbreak :-)

u mean no RaBul?!

ya according to the novel on which this show is based "sense and sensibility", we will get sulbul and not rabul!😭
proudbong thumbnail

Originally posted by: shagun_sarun

ya according to the novel on which this show is based "sense and sensibility", we will get sulbul and not rabul!😭

see acc to the novel saraswatichandra is dead by now...but he is happily roaming on the streets of london i guess with kumud...so it all depends on the creatives isnt?
pluviophile. thumbnail

suresh is nice but so is purub , i mean there have been no negative side to purub's character. so on the basis of nature, they both are equal...and looks are just a plus for purab...i am also tired of heartbreaks due to storylines but for me Rabul has much more chemistry, passion then SulBul.

It's the opposite for me. I'm not interested in RaBul at all. But it's Ekta's show so anything can happen.. She can turn Purab or even Suresh negative for the storyline. And no, I wasn't comparing Suresh/Purab. :))
shagun_sarun thumbnail

see acc to the novel saraswatichandra is dead by now...but he is happily roaming on the streets of london i guess with kumud...so it all depends on the creatives isnt?

Saraswatichandra when produced by sanjay leela bansali, was going exactly like the novel but then there trps droped and the other production house came in and changed the whole concept, they didn't take anything from the novel after that...

here many things are similar, and its just not about novel but also ekta's previous shows which has always showed the same butchering off favorite couple and marrying them to two different people and here i am guessing, it will be abhi's sister for purab and suresh for bulbul😭
shagun_sarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Tamanna

It's the opposite for me. I'm not interested in RaBul at all. But it's Ekta's show so anything can happen.. She can turn Purab or even Suresh negative for the storyline. And no, I wasn't comparing Suresh/Purab. :))

atlast trp will be the king and ekta a blind follower of trps, will show whatever suits her and make the trps go high...lets see what gr8 drama she has planned for rabul and sulbul!
proudbong thumbnail

Saraswatichandra when produced by sanjay leela bansali, was going exactly like the novel but then there trps droped and the other production house came in and changed the whole concept, they didn't take anything from the novel after that...

here many things are similar, and its just not about novel but also ekta's previous shows which has always showed the same butchering off favorite couple and marrying them to two different people and here i am guessing, it will be abhi's sister for purab and suresh for bulbul😭

am feeling like killing myself right now😃
shagun_sarun thumbnail

am feeling like killing myself right now😃

i have been a victim of ekta's show many times...but this time i will brace myself and try not to fall too deeply with rabul!😊
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hmmm...lets see, but i can't imagine suresh and bulbul in a romantic way, so i can't comment on their chemistry but who knows...😆

I am gonna be posting my ff, titled "If it's all I can take, I'll Remember it all" on the forum so feel free to check it out when I post it.  I am more busy right now so I haven't had the time to post it on the forum.  Like I said, w/KB different viewers are imagining/seeing different things ðŸ˜†.  Surul is the dark horse pair of the show.  So they are the pairing that more amount of viewers least expect to have chemistry, passion, & romance but eventually they'll end up surprising us ðŸ˜ƒ.