Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mihika thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
manda kalpi / pakhi ki skirt chori karke peheti hai aur uske saath koi weird top🀣 and nice update dear🀣
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
PART 6-
            Kalpi and Anmol reached the project place. It was near the beach. It was a beautiful place. The breeze was cool and Kalpi felt at bliss. She heard a voice asking her,"Excuse Me.. But are you here on behalf of RS Constructions ?" Kalpi thought,"I've heard this voice somewhere." She turned around to find the source of the voice and was shocked to see tht it was the same guy who had forcefully taken her to his house. She exclaimed,"Tum ???" Neeraj widened his eyes and asked,"Tum ??" They both glared at each other for a few minutes.. Neeraj broke the glare and said,"Listen.. Am sorry. Mujhe tumhaare saath aisa badtameezi nahi karna chaaiye tha. Meine socha ki tum Ashita ho, isliye meine aisa behave kiya. Am really sorry. Mujhe maaf kar do." Kalpi softened after hearing his apology. He apologised from his heart. Kalpi smiled and said,"Ok.. Koi baat nahi.." Neeraj smiled and said,"Tho you are from RS Constructions right ?" Kalpi nodded. Neeraj continued,"Ok. Mei Gupta Constructions me SUPERVISOR ka kaam karta hoon. Aap humaare saath deal kar rahe hai. Let me show you around.' Kalpi smiled at him. She went around the place and clarified each and every doubt of hers. Kalpi had a very good time with Neeraj. He was sweet.. The talks about the project was over. By then, Kalpi and Neeraj had become great friends. Neeraj asked her,"Kalpi... Hume deal ki file chaahiye.. So tht we can get into an agreement." Kalpi said,"Vo Neeraj. Thodi der wait karo na. File aate hii honge." Neeraj smiled and sat with Kalpi on a bench. 
          Neeraj decided to get to know Kalpi better since they were going to work on the same project. He asked,"Coming for a walk ?" Kalpi nodded and both of them took a walk around the beach. Raghav reached trhe spot with the files. He asked Ashita who was there,"Excuse Me.. Mr.Neeraj Irani..." Ashita said,"Oh.. Plz wait for a minute.." She thought he was Ramu Kaka πŸ˜† and told Kalpi tht Ramu Kaka was here.. Kalpi said,"Let's go Neeraj.. Ramu aa gaya hai. Ab hum jaake papers sign karte hai." While walking, she accidently twisted her foot, so Neeraj helped her in walking to the project place. Raghav was looking around the beach feeling peaceful. Atlast, he had gotten away from tht KumbhKhacha πŸ€£.. He heard some voices and looked at the source of the voice. He was shocked to see Kalpi there.. Raghav exclaimed,"Nahi nahi nahi.. Ye nahi ho sakta.. Kalpi ne mujhe paagal kar di.. Mei uski pyaar me paagal ho gaya hoon." Kalpi, Neeraj and Ashita were shocked to see him doing tht.. Ashita asked,"Kalpi.. Ramu Kaka ko kya ho gaya hai ?" πŸ€£.. Kalpi was too shocked to say anything. She thought,"Ye yahaan kya kar raha hai ?" Neeraj asked,"Kalpi.. Bataao na... Ramu ko kya ho gaya hai ?" Kalpi turned towards him and said,"Ye Ramu nahi hai.." Ashita asked,"Hae.. Ramu nahi hai ?? Ooo.. Uska twin hai kya ?"πŸ˜†. Kalpi said,"Ramu ka koi twin nahi hai.. Ye RS Constructions ka owner hai, Raghav Singhania." Neerj and Ashita turned to look at the NOT SO SANE owner kneeling on the sand, looking up at the sky and shouting USKI PYAAR NE MUJHE PAAGAL KAR DIYA πŸ€£...
          Kalpi was shocked and irritated at the same time. So she went towards Raghav and tapped his shoulder.. Raghav looked at her and closed his eyes again,"NAHI NAHI NAHI.. YE MERA VEHM HAI... KALPI KYUN YAHAAN HOGI.. ZARUUR MERA VEHM HAI... MERA DIMAAG HALLUCINATION KE VAJE SE KHARAAB HO RAHA HAI. ISILYE, MUJHE USS DIN, KISI AUR LADKE KE SAATH BIKE ME DIKHI, AUR AAJ SUBAH HOTEL ROOM KE PASS." Kalpi understood everything.. At tht moment, she decided the she was going to kill Sammy... Id only Sammy had not sent her, she would not have landed up before this INSANE IDIOT πŸ˜†.. He had seen her forcefully taken home by another idiot who happened to be her newly found friend.. And the hotel scene was, she was given a room at the same hotel where this INSANE IDIOT had come to stay.. She thought,"Sammy ke bache.. Honeymoon enjoy kar rahe ho ? Vaapas aa jaa.. Tumhe swarg dikhaati hoon."🀣.. Meanwhile, Raghav was still shouting like a fool to the sky which was making Kalpi very irritated. So she pulled his ear. Raghav screamed like a girl. She made him stand up and took her hand off his ear..🀣.. Raghav saw tht Kalpi was still there and asked,"Tum sach me yahaan ho ?"πŸ˜†.. Kalpi rolled her eyes.. Neeraj who witnessed all this asked,"Kalpi.. Kya ho gaya hai inko ?" Raghav was jealous seeing tht someone else was calling him Kalpi. Kalpi said,"Kuch nahi Neeraj.. He apparantly has a weak heart.."🀣
        Raghav shot a bewildered look at Kalpi. Not because she told he had a weak heart but because she had called some other guy by his name.. Raghav thought,"Kya ?? Meine kitne din peecha padha iski... Kitna manaaya isko mujhe RAGHAV bulaane keliye.. Aur isne ek hii din me kisi aur ko naam se bulaa rahi hai ?" Kalpi asked,"Kya ?? Kya hua ??" Raghav said,"Kuch nahi. Ye lo files." The deal was signed. Neeraj asked,"Kalpi. Tu hotel kaise jaayegi ?" Kalpi said,"Pata nahi. Taxi pakad lungi." Neeraj said,"Are Kalpi.. Mei tumhe chod deta hoon." Kalpi smiled at him. Raghav interrupted him and said,"Uski koi zarurat nahi.. V both are staying at the same hotel. Mei isko chod deta hoon." Kalpi looked at him confused. She was about to say something but beofre tht Raghav pulled her along with him into the car...

WHT HAPPENED IN THE TAXI BETWEEN RAGNA 😳 AND WHT HAPPENED TO RAMU KAKA πŸ˜† WILL BE TOLD IN THE NEXT CHAPTER πŸ˜›
Mihika thumbnail
🀣bechare sammy ka kabab banva ke chodogi tum.🀣
ssna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it 
Plz update soon

Originally posted by: Mihika

🀣bechare sammy ka kabab banva ke chodogi tum.🀣

Sab uske vaje se hii tho hua. Usne Kalpi ko Goa bheja tha. Usne Kalpi ka room book karvaaya. Vaise story abhi baaki hai.. Many confusions in store for u.. πŸ˜‰
aswathi.mc44 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
kamaal ho yaar tum...brilliant..!πŸ‘πŸΌ
PART 7-
             Kalpi sais,"Mei aapke saath nahi aaungi.." Neeraj replied,"Kalpi.. Tu jaa na. Vaise dono ek hii hotel me stay kar rahe hai.. Tho jaa na.. I'll meet u tomorrow in ur room." Raghav's smile dropped. Kalpi smiled fondly at Neeraj. Raghav noticed this and said,"Let's go." Raghav pulled Kalpi with him to the car. They both sat in the car and Raghav started driving. Meanwhile, Pakhi had finished her shopping and eating and thought,"Ye Raghav kahaan chala gaya ?" She wondered and looked around as if to find him when she saw Ramu Kaka πŸ˜†... LE.. DE DI ENTRY RAMU KAKA KA...  She started smiling widely showing her infamous 32 teeth πŸ˜›..Her smile went short when she saw MANDA with him. Pakhi thought,"MANDA !!!!! Ye yahaan kya kar rahi hai ?" She saw Manda holding Ramu Kaka's hands and she got jealous and possessive... πŸ˜›.. She walked towards Manda and pulled her hand away from Ramu Kaka.. Manda looked at Paki and was shocked... She asked,"Are,. Pakhi baby.. Aap ?" Pakhi glared at Manda and asked,"Tum Ramu ke saath kya kar rahei ho ?" Manda stammered,"Vo.. Vo.. Mei.." Ramu took this opportunity ans escaped from there but was caught by Neetu who happened to be walking there πŸ˜†..
           She asked,"Are Ramu.. Aap kahaan jaa rahe ho ?" Ramu said,"Vo Madam.." Neetu interrupted him,"Madam mat kaho.. Neetu kaho... Naam Neetu hai mera." πŸ€£.. Pakhi and Manda were still fighting over Ramu Kaka when Manda noticed Neetu flirting with Ramu Kaka.. She pointed this out to Pakhi. Both the girls marched over to Neetu. Neetu kapt a hand on Ramu Kaka's shoulder. Pakhi shouted,"NEETU !!!!" Neetu and Ramu Kaka turned towards them.. Neetu asked,"Pucca.. Tu yahaan.. Aur Manda.. tu ? Tu yahaan kya kar rahi hai ?" Pakhi and Manda both glared at her.. Ramu Kaka escaped again πŸ˜†.. Pakhi asked,"Neetu. Aap aise kaise kar sakte ho Dad ke saath ?" Neetu said,"Meine kya kiya Pucca ?" Pakhi replied,"Neetu.. Mei Ramu se pyaar karti hoon.. " Neetu replied,"Pucca.. Tumhaari shaadi Raghav se hui hai." Manda ssaid,"Ye nahi ho sakta.. Ramuji se mei pyaar karti hoon." Neetu said,"Oyee.. Apni aukaad me raho.. Ramu sse mei pyaar karti hoon." All the three started fighting over whose was Ramu πŸ€£ until they came to a conclusion tht they would ask Ramu of whom he loves. They saw tht Ramu was missing. So they decided tht they would find him tomorrow and ask him..
          In the car, it was a long drive from the project place to the hotel. Both of them kept quiet.. Raghav tried to make conversation and said,"Kalpi.. Mei.." Kalpi interrupted him,"Stop it.. Please.. Mei uss aadmi se baat nahi karna chaahti hoon jisne revenge keliye apna pyaar ko chode." Raghav stopped the car... Kalpi jerked but then held herself.. She looked around and looked at Raghav.. Hen looked at her with intense passion. Kalpi asked,"Kya hua ?" Raghav said,"Jab tak tum meri baat nahi sunoge, tak tak, tumhe nahi chodunga." Kalpi said,"Theek hai. Phir mei akeli chali jaaungi.. Yahaan tak lift keliye thanx." She got out of the car. Bt Raghav was too fast for her. He caught her and pulled her towards him saying,"Kalpi. Tumhe meri baat sunni hii hogi.." Kalpi said,"Nahi sunungi tumhaari baat.. Jaane do mujhe." She struggled against him but he was too strong for her.. Out of frustration, Raghav pulled her towards him and kissed her.. He kissed her lips but she wasn't givin g in. So he slightly bit her lip which caused her to open them... He sucked her lips and kissed her fully. He tasted each and every inch of her mouth.. Kalpi snaked her arms around his neck and he around her waist pulling her even more closer.. Kalpi lifted her leg to her back and kissed him with full force... After a few minutes, they both pulled back for breath. Kalpi felt red and Raghav joined his forehead with hers and said,"Kalpi.. Please. Meri baat suno.." Kalpi lowered her eyes and said,"Go on.."

PART 7 COMPLETED.. DO GIVE IN UR LIKES AND COMMENTS...THEY ENCOURAGE ME..😳.. IF U DNT LIKE AND COMMENT, THEN I'LL SEND U BY POST A BOX FULL OF LEECHES πŸ˜›
Posted: 9 years ago
PART 8-
            Kalpi said,"Ok. Go on." Raghav smiled and thanked her. He said," Kalpi.. Tum osch rahi ho kii meine Pakhi se shaadi kiya. Lekin sach tho ye hai ki meine Kalpi se shaadi nahi kiya." Kalpi asked,"Kya ? Lekin uss din tum dono.." Raghav interrupted her,"Uss din tumne nahi dekha kii mei ek gaadi me aaya tha aur Pakhi doosri gaadi me aayi thi ?" Kalpi thought and nodded but asked,"Uska aur iska kya lena dena hai ?" Raghav replied,"Meine Pakhi se register office me shaadi kiya. Vahaan uske Maa-Baap bhi nahi the. Aur jo register office hum gaye the, vahaan jo baitha tha, vo nakli officer tha." Kalpi asked,"Matlab ?" Raghav replied,"Matlab ye hai kii vo officer koi aur nahi, Ramu tha.."🀣.. Kalpi exclaimed,"Kya ?" Raghav said,"Haan. Vo officer ki disguise me Ramu tha. Ye nakli shaadi hai, isliye Sammy bhi chup tha varna vo mera jaan le leta aur meri behen mujhe kabhi nahi maaf karti." Kalpi asked,"Tumhaari behen hai kya ?" Raghav replied,"Haan.. Veera naam hai uska.. Uski shaadi Sammy se hui hai aur vo dono ab honeymoon pe gaye hai." Kalpi noddes guiltily and asked,"So tumne Pakhi se shaadi nahi ki ??" Raghav replied,"Nahi... Mei tumhaare alaawa kisi aur se pyaar nahi kar sakta.. Shaadi tho door ki baat hai." Kalpi bent her head down and said,"Sorry Raghav.." Raghav asked,"Tum sorry kyun bol rahi ho ?" Kalpi replied,"Meine uss din tumhe thappad maari thi na.. Uskeliye." Raghav touched his cheek and smiled mischievously. He then touched tht spot and said with a sober expression,"Ouch.. Tht hurt a lot." Kalpi said,"Sorry about that.." Raghav smiled and both went to the hotel.
           Kalpi asked,"Kya use theek karne keliye mei kuch kuch kar sakti hoon ?" Raghav replied,"Haan karo." Kalpi went closer to Raghav and asked him to close his eyes. He did and Kalpi kissed the place where she had slapped him. Raghav opened his eyes and was over-joyed. Kalpi was about to go to her room when Raghav touched his cheek again and said,"Pata hai.. Tumne uss din bohot zor se thappad maaari.. Tho zor ka chumma milna chaahiye.."πŸ˜‰.. Kalpi looked at him and said,"Tumhaara facial beard bohot itchy hai.." Raghav said,"Theek hai tho mei shave karke aata hoon." Kalpi said,"Nahi nahi.. Mera Akdoo beard ke saath hot aur handsome lagta hai.. Mei mera bearded Akdoo ko hii kiss karungi.."😳 Raghav asked,"Tho ek kis ho jaaye ?" Kalpi went near him. Raghav closed his eyes.. Kalpi hugged him tight. Raghav hugged her back.. They were so engrossed in their hugging that they did not see Neetu passing them. She was shocked to see both of them hugging. Kalpi broke the hug and Neetu hid behing a pillar. Kalpi bid Good Night to Raghav and went to her room.. Neetu thought,"Haye... Ye kya chal raha hai ? Jo bhi hai.. Mei pakadke hii rahungi. Pehle kal keliye mujhe presentable dikhna hai apne Ramu keliye πŸ˜†.."
          That night, Kalpi is standing outside in the balcony and sees Raghav holding his hand to his back. She asks concerned,"Kya hua Raghav ?" Raghav replied,"Kuch nahi.. " Kalpi went inside and went out of her room to knock at Raghav's door.. Pakhi was sleeping peacefully.. Raghav thought,"KumbhKhacha and went to open the door.. He was shocked to see Kalpi there. She pushed him and walked to the room to find Pakhi sleeping peacefully on the bed and a pillow on the couch. She turned towards him and glared at him.. Raghav said,"Its ok Kalpi... Isko koi sambhaal nahi paayega.." Kalpi said,"Aap couch pe soyenge ?" Raghav said,"Agar tumhaari room me ho tho mei kahi pe bhi so jaaunga." Kalpi blused a little and said,"Raghav.. For now, tumhe yahi apni WIFE ke saath sona padega. Maybe kal dekhti hoon." She left the room leaving Raghav staring at her like a love puppy πŸ˜†..

PART 8 UPDATED.. THE NEXT PART WILL BE THE MOST HILARIOUS ONE SINCE IT WILL BE ABOUT THE CONFRONTATION OF THE THREE LADIES ON RAGHAV AND RAMU KAKA.. WHT HAPPENS.. U WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER πŸ˜›... UNTIL THEM DO LIKE AND COMMENT... πŸ˜³

Autumm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
.🀣...thts was so funny..hot...not about ragna..but RAMU...!!!

ok joke apart...ragna was juz AWESOME...luv them a lot...

update soon...πŸ‘