Deepu this is too good... I laughed to loud my mom looking at me with belan
Lolz ramu ke pichw kitne log pade hai
Pakhi neetu manda
And sahil manda ke piche...deepu this is howlarious 🀣 🀣
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
PART 4-
                      Meanwhile, in Mumbai, in Raghav's office, Sammy was freaking out. He couldn't find a file so he called through the office phone,"Ramu.. Mere cabin me aao vo Garg Constructions waala file lekar aao." Ramu came in after a few minutes with the file. He was about to leave when Sammy said,"Nahi Ramu, ruko. Ye file check karke deta hoon, ise vahi rakh do." Ramu nodded,"Jee Sir.." After a few moments, Sammy furrowed his eyebrows and started cursing,"Shit..Shit.. Shit." Ramu asked,"Kya hua Sir ?? Meine galat file leke aaya hoon ??" Sammy nodded negatively. He thought,"Yeh file tho uss project keliye bohot important hai. Isme Raghav ka signatures bhi nahi hai." Then something stuck his mind. He thought,"Are haan, Raghav Goa me hai aur Kalpi bhi. Mei kisi ko bhejke Raghav ka signatures leke Kalpi ko dene keliye bolta hoon." He then looked at Ramu and smiled widely. Sammy exclaimed,"Ramu.. Mera Bhai.. Mera life saviour !!! " 🀣 . Ramu asked startled,"Kya hua Sir ??" Sammy asked,"Ramu.. Mere liye ek jaam karega ?" Ramu replied,"Ji boliye Sir." Sammy said,"Tumhe Goa jaana hoga ek kaam keliye." Ramu asked,"Kaunsa kAm Sir ?" Sammy replied,"Iss file me Raghav ka signatures nahi hai. Tumhara kaam ye hai kii tumhe Raghav ka signaturs leke iss file ko Kalpi ke pass jaake dena padega." πŸ˜† . Ramu asked,"Sir.. Aap jaa sakte hai na ??" Sammy replied,"Are yaar Ramu. Mera naya naya shaadi hua hai. Apni biwi 😳 ko leke aaj raat honeymoon pe jaa raha hoon. Baat samajhne ki koshish karo yaar. Tumhaara travel, stay aur food charges sab office ka karcha hoga. Haan boldo na." Ramu replied,"Jee Sir. Mei jaaunga." Sammy exclaimed,"Ramu. U r the best...Tumhe Kapoors ke ghar jaake Raghav ka kuch chaaze leke jaao Goa" πŸ˜†
                  The evening, Ramu went to the Kapoors house. Neetu was brushing her hair while Manda was scrubbing the floor and Sahil was staring at her 🀣 . The doorbell rang and Manda went to open the door. It was Ramu πŸ˜† . Neetu shouted,"Kaun hai, Manda ?" Manda replied,"Mera yaar hai Memsaab." πŸ˜† . Neetu asked,"Kya ??" Manda broke out of her staring and corrected herself,"Vo Ramu hai, Memsaab." Neetu accidently pushed a flower vase down and Sahil looked at her confused. Neetu gave him a foolish laugh and went to the door. She asked,"Yahaan kya kar rahe ho?" Manda answered,"Haan Ramu. Yahaan kya kar rahe ho ?" Neetu replied,"Manda, mei hoon na yahaan. Mei dekh lungi. Tu bas apna kaam jar. Jaa." Manda went into the house. πŸ˜† . Ramu said,"Mam. Mujhe Raghav Sir ke kuch cheeze lena hai." Neetu said,"Maam nahi. Neetu bulaao." πŸ˜‰ . Ramu asked,"Kya ??" Neetu replied,"Kuch nahi. Jaake lo.." Neetu followed Ramu into Pakhi's room. While Ramu was taking Raghav 's things, Neetu asked,"Vaise kyun le rahe ho ye sab ?" Ramu replied,"Vo ek file me Sir ke signatures chaahye. Sammy Sir ne kaha ki mujhe ye file ke saath Raghav Sir ke kuch cheeze bhi keke jaana hai. Isliye. Kal nikalraha hoon Goa keliye." Neetu exclaimed,"GOA ??" Ramu replied,"Haan Mam. Acha Mam. Mei nikalraha hoon." Saying this, Ramu left. Neetu came to the living room where Sahil was sitting on the couch. She asked,"Sahil... Mujhe bohot bore maar raha hai. Mujhe ghoomne jaana hai.. Chalte hai na kahee." Sahil replied,"Neetu. Mujhe bohot kaam hai." Neetu said,"Theek hai. Tab mei jaati hoon na. Vo kya hai na. Meri eksaheli rehti hai Goa me. Usne , ujhe 2 to 3 days keliye bulaayi hai." Sahil said," Tho tum jaao. Tumhaare liye tickets book kar deta hoon." Saying this, Sahil left the room. Neetu said to herself,"Goa.. Beaches, trees and samd. Kitna romantic place hai !! Vahhan mei apne Beautiful Boy ke sasth ghoom sakti hoon." 🀣 . Manda who was listening to Neetu thought," Memsaab.. Manda tumko itni jaldi jeetne nahi degi. Ram tho sirf Manda kahai." πŸ˜†

ALRITE. NW RAMU IS FINALLY GOING TO GOA 🀣

DO GIVE UR LIKES AND COMMENTS PLEASE.. πŸ˜†
maarushkaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ramu has really become d stud !!1🀣 πŸ€£ 
Pity for handsome guys like raghav & sammy !!

Originally posted by: marushkaa

Ramu has really become dstud !!1🀣🀣

Pity for handsome guys like raghav & sammy !!

Ramu is famous than any star on EMA forum.. πŸ˜†
Mihika thumbnail
ramu ne toh sabko peeche chod diya🀣 awesome updateπŸ˜†
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lol!! Paaki wishing ramu was there soo soo funny!!! Rags thinking he's hallucinating lol too good!!
PART 5-
           Kalpi is sitting at the bus terminus waiting. She was inwardly cursing that guy and Sammy.. A guy came and tapped her shoulder. Kapi snapped,"Kya hai ?" The guy said,"Sorry.. But Are u Miss.Kalpana Jadhav ?" Kalpi nodded. The guy said,"Oh good. I am Anmol Sawra. Sammy ne bola tha kii aap Goa aane waale hai." Kalpi said,"Oh Hi.. Sorry for the snapping." Anmol replied,"Its ok." Kalpi asked,"Tho hum kahaan jaa rahe hai ?"  Anmol said,"Alrite. Kalpana, u will be staying at XYZ Hotel. And in the evening v will be visiting the project place. Let me have ur bags and let's go." Kalpi smiled at him πŸ˜³ and drove along with him. They reached the hotel and Kalpi went to her room. It was beautiful. She went to the balcony and looked out at the scenary. It was amazing. She turned to her right and saw Ramu Kaka there.. LO... DE DI HAMAARE GERO KI ENTRY AT GOA πŸ˜†.. Kalpi shouted,"Ramu.. Aap yahaan ?" Ramu replied,"Haam Mam. Vo kya haina. Mujhe Sammy Sir ne bheja tha yahaan. Vo aapko kuch files dena tha. Usme Raghav Sir ke signatures chaahiye the. Isliye signatures leke aapko vo files de deta hoon." Ramu went inside and Kalpi stood rooted to the spot,"Raghav yahaan hai ? Sammy ke bache.. Apni honeymoon pe jaane keliye tumne mujhe mujhe Raghav ke pass bhej diya... Vaapas aa jaao. Dekhit hoon." πŸ˜†
            Raghav and Pakhi reached their room. Raghav arched his back since it was aching from all the shopping tht girl had done.. Pakhi slumped on the bed and said,'Humne ek shop visit nahi kiya. Usme kitne beautiful dresses the ? Aaj shaam jaayenge." Raghav looked at her with a bewildered expression. Pakhi noticed this and asked,"Kya hua ? Back pain ho raha hai ?" Raghav nodded. Paki smiled and said,"Pata hai.. Agar tumse pyaar karti tho zarur apni lap pe tumhe jagah deti. Bt my heart in with Ramu. Sorry.. πŸ€£.. Am gonna get sum sleep now." Pakhi dozed off and Raghav closed his eyes in self-pity. He thought,"Y did I marry this girl ? Mei ispe revenge lene keliye shaadi ki lekin ye tho utla ho raha hai yahaan.. Dekho Kumbhkarni aur Ghatotkhacha ki mix hai ye... " He went out to the balcony and looked at the sky thinking of Kalpi πŸ˜³.. He turned to his side and rubs his eyes and hits his head to see if it was real. It was Kalpi standing there in the next room's balcony. He rubbed his eyes again and looked again. She was gone. Raghav thought,"OMG... I have gone insane. I have gone insane in Kalpi's love.. Kalpi ne mujhpe pyaar ke jaadu karke chali gayi. I am not able to forget her." Saying this, he goes inside.πŸ˜†
              At the airport, someone got down in pencil heels, a flower in her head and coolers to match her dress. She had a travel case and a handbag. She stepped out the airport and it is shown to be Neetu Kapoor πŸ˜†.. She exclaimed,"Wow.. Atlast.. Am here Goa... Ab Beautiful Boy aur mere beech me koi nahi aayega."πŸ˜†.. She started walking and tripped over a stone.But she managed to cover herself up and walked shouting TAXI !!!!... Tht evening, Kalpi was getting ready to visit the project place. She was wearing a green stappy to and a flowery skirt tht went until her knees. She thought,"Ok Kalpi. This is you."😊.. She came out of her room to find tht Ramu Kaka's room was locked. She thought,"Lagta hai ki signatures lene gaya hoga." She went outside and saw tht Anmol was waiting for her. They both went to the project place. Meanwhile, Pakhi had dragged Raghav from one store to another and poor Raghav was feeling tired πŸ˜†.. He decided to take a break as Pakhi was trying on sum GOD KNOWS how many dresses. He got a call from Ramu and asked him to meet him at Le Cafe.. Both of them met at the cafe and Raghav signed the files. Ramu said,"Sir.. Ye files mujhe Madam ko dena hai." Raghav nodded. He got a call from Pakhi and sighed,"Acha Ramu. Idhar ruk. mei aata hoon." Ramu nodded and Raghav went away. 
              Ramu was waiting for Raghav to come when someone tapped his shoulder. He turned and was shocked to see MANDA.. πŸ€£... She was wearing a IMAGINE WHTEVER U WANT WITH WHTEVER HAIRSTYLE AND COMMENT IT DOWN.. VOTES WILL BE TAKEN. WHICH GETS THE NO.OF VOTES WILL BE THE APPEARANCE FOR MANDA IN THIS GOA TRIP...  Ramu said,"Jii.. Aap kaun hai ?" Manda said,"Mei Manda hoon. Vaisse aap yahaan kya kar rahi hai ? Chalo naa. Kahi jaate hai.." Manda pulled Ramu along with her ignoring his NO..πŸ˜†... Raghav came and saw tht Ramu wasn't there. She thought,"Ye kahaan chala gaya... Lagta hai kii ab mujhe hii jaake file dena padega. Anything to get away from this KumbhKhacha (Kumbhkarni+Ghatotkhacha) πŸ˜›... Lekin Ramu ne Madam bola par uska naam nahi bataaya.. Koi baat nahi.. Project ki place jaake pata lagaata hoon."

OK... PART 5 COMPLETEED.. NOW NEETU IS IN GOA AND MANDA TOO... MANDA HAS FORCEFULLY KIDNAPPED RAMU KAKA TO GO OUT WITH HER πŸ˜† AND PAKHI HAS GONE INSANE FOR SHOPPING.. 

P.S. DNT FORGET TO TRY OUT FOR MANDA'S APPEARANCE AT GOA.. NEED UR SUGGESTIONS.. DO TRY OUT.. WANNA SEE DIFFERENT ANSWERS...
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
this is brilliant deepu... ramu ki halat ek anar teen bimar 🀣 hmmm ragna kab milenge

Originally posted by: foram.

this is brilliant deepu... ramu ki halat ek anar teen bimar 🀣 hmmm ragna kab milenge

Jab mujhe mood aayega unko milaane keliye, tab πŸ˜›
Mehfooza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lucky ramu. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..kitne saare ladkiyan uske peeche pade hai.
Shayad uthna ladkiya raghav ki peeche bhi nahi hai. πŸ˜†

Wonderfull.
I can't control my laughter