Smita Bansal&Anup Soni to shot their last scene in BV on 25th May

Posted: 9 years ago
http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-TV-smita-bansal-and-anup-soni-to-shot-their-last-scene-in-balikawadhu-on-25th-may-2-4611421-NOR.html

Smita Bansal and Anup Soni to shot their last scene in Balikawadhu on 25th May 2014 - Daily Bhaskar Article.

Kiran Jain,May 12, 2014, 16:33PM IST
Actors Anup Soni and Smita Bansal, who play couple Bhairon and Sumitra Singh in Balika Vadhu will shot their last scene together in the show on 25th May 2014. They have been a part of this show since the last six years and now finally they have decided to quit.

According to a source, "They have finally decided to move on from Balikawadhu. They have been a part of it since the beginning and have gone through lot of changes in the story line, but now-a-days, they are hardly shooting. In a whole month schedule, they shoot for merely 7-8 days, rest days are wasted. So, for their career and monetary progress, they have put down their papers in front of the production house."

Apart from Balikawadhu, Anup Soni and Smita Bansal were last seen together in a comedy play, titled 'Hum Do Humare Woh'.

Edited by Anjali_ - 9 years ago
Good Luck Anup Smita for future.

Will miss super balance most lovable couple in Balika Vadhu.

Never mind...time to move on...All the best.  
Good luck Anup and Smita for your future projects. You guys  have done an awesome job in BV.

TFS

I guess it is time for them to move on.

Their roles have reached a dead end. Nothing more is lefr for them now.

Will miss them a lot though.

They are the most adorable couple after Anandi Shiv.😊

All the very best for their future.
so whats going to happen to characters of sumitra and bhairav ?Is heth singh gonna kill them?I cant
see a replacement for them ,i seriously feel pity at bv makers ,serial ki halat ho gayi!Firstly anjum,prats left,then ganga replaced ,anandi replaced ,sudden leaving of anjum and prats affected the storyline of show .Now anup and sumitra ,cvs are frustated ,it can be seen through their creativity in storyline ,they just dont how to deal with it.I just pity them.
Thanks for sharing
I loved Bhairon's character. It was one of my favourites in the show.
Will surely miss them 😔
All the best to Smita and Anup
why cannot thy bring sugna and shyam   and problems in their life and bhairo and sumitra solving them  anoop is hosting crime patrol how come his days r wasted why cant thy show  sumitrais angry with ganga or after jagya becomes mla he is not giving importance 2 family  anandi is not yet pergnant his mother is not alive if sumitra character is also over  what is the use   
Thanks for sharing...
all the best Anup and Smita 
Bhairon was the best!
I can't believe how they sidelined him to even give space to Basant for his becoming a father again story! No role, no lines for him at all?

Sumitra was butchered like anything in SaJa track.

BV CVs have been really unfair to these much loved characters. 

I cannot believe we have faltu DBs and other namoonas in the show but no focus on old time solid characters. 

They were not allowed any say even in matters related to their kids in recent times. Only DS spoke in such matters.

As actors they deserve to move on for their creative and financial satisfaction. 

But I will surely miss them.

BV is slowly digging its own grave by ruining tracks, replacing old actors, introducing too many new characters.

At this rate it will slowly become unrecognisable with familiar faces gone.

I hope Bhairon and Sumitra rather die than be replaced with pathetic new faces.

Feeling really sad.😭
Will surely miss them..Truth is that their characters specially Sumitra's was brutally butchered last year to create drama for the JaSaGa story and both Bhairon & Sumitra have been sidelined in all the BH tracks from the past 1 year..No wonder they decided to quit...I hope they kill Bhairon & Sumi instead of replacing. They have been with the show since the inception, they cannot be replaced. Best wishes to Anup & Smita for their future projects :)