RaShi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: iLuvRamKapoor

Oh so partially its your story
Carry on
N maybe something better is waiting for you good luck btw nice username

Sort of...
very nervous about my result, but thanks for the wishes, i really need them...
zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi, belated welcome to IF!!
Nice story😊
anupam_dil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice intro👏
waiting for the update...

luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RaShi4ever

Yup, i'm a life science student😊, are you one too?
Thanks for the wishes, i need them😊

not  exactly  Life Sciences .. but  a bit different..
 dont worry  

results will be fine . where r u  from ? 
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting story as wele as the title 
 waiting for more 
 and plz pm me 

zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BALHLOVER

interesting story as wele as the title 

waiting for more 
 and plz pm me 

me too!!Edited by zeenathsheikh8 - 9 years ago
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
when r u updating?
waiting...

jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pls continue soon...

RaShi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Part 2

Another exam done & dusted, Priya thinks while walking back home from college, she had asked the driver not to come to college ever... it got way too annoying when her classmates repeatedly gave her those looks of jealous admiration whenever her Black Lamborghini Aventador came rolling through the entrance
[well, i love those looks too she thought wereily but when those looks lead to all sorts of questions about my personal life, i would rather walk than bear having to answer those questions again]

As she walked she spotted some kids playing on the road, her mind was transported back to her childhood when she too would play like them without a care in the world & head back home filled with new questions to ask & some amusing stories to share with her parents...
Her parents!!! They were so loving, caring & the best parents in the world, then why did they do this to her?? 
She was 15 when they left her, unexplained. She thought they would come back by that night but no, they didn't. She thought they might have been kidnapped & waited for days together for ransom call, but neither did the calls come nor did any news of her parents. They never came back ever...

Then came the biggest shock of her life, she was told they left behind a will executed jointly by them, giving her the power of attorney & leaving her with a guardian- her leacher of an uncle!! He was four times her age but it did not deter him from shamelessly proposing to marry her on the basis of ''Safeguarding her properties'' 😲she thought disgustingly. Though she didn't oppose him then, she very carefully kept putting off the marriage & thought the day she turned 18, she would somehow drive him out out of her house & her life.

In those 3 years, she taught herself to keep an eye on his spending habits & would very sweetly ask him to buy her gifts valued in multiples of his spending, he would grudgingly comply thinking those things would eventually come back to him but Priya carefully bought everything in her name.

The day she turned 18, she orchestrated a master plan involving several actors, acting as IT officers informing her uncle that he owed them an amount 8 crore rupees😲😆, failure of payment of the said amount would lead to seizure of all properties. He completely washed his hands off her saying he has no say over money matters & his being illiterate has to be considered a valid reason for him not paying tax, that day he cursed his bad luck & left her. Two years later she heard he had died & sent some money to the village as payment to perform his last rites on her behalf & heaved a sigh of relief & forgot about her bad days.. until those dreams started.

Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice one
Continue soon