Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
On my 7000th post on IF I just wanna say I love your posts. πŸ‘
Paro needs sum tips from Leila so that she can move the hips the way the major likes it for comsumashunπŸ˜‰
Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
SJ, i definitely needed this after seeing the kitchen politics...thakursa needs to come back...the show seems to be going downhill for me since the Lady association track, if would have been nice to have the romantic moments were embedded into the story and not a forced entry of a character...
the dance was a forced episode for me and it actually lost it when it was nothing like promo, what the promo mentioned was abt who wins and who losses, now Paro lost her eyes, does that Paro lost...scratching my head here
Edited by Snoowfall - 9 years ago
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I tink moochiya has had his dose of paro happiness after he smiles he shakes his head πŸ˜†
desisoapie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Hi SJ,
Had a hard digesting today's episode especially the random dance number, fast forwarded most of the episode except the PARUD parts! 

I had to come and read your post after today's weird episode and boy, am I glad I did that!!πŸ˜›

As always, brilliant and funny especially the "Moonchiya looks constipated around Laila. She sorely reminds him of unused body parts that need some quick and urgent relief. Paro is happy with flirty banter, tilaks, chai-serving and eyelocks with Moonchiya, never progressing beyond those to give Moonchiya joys of life enjoyed by typical newly married men. "

🀣🀣

Seriously, its high time they moved past that and Paro's defense of LailaπŸ˜• that just plain grates on my nerves...actually, no I take that back...what grated on my nerves more today was Laila's melodrama at the breakfast table...aarrgh..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I just felt like punching her (and not because she was doing such a good job of acting as a vamp but it was so forced and didn't gel with me at all! )

But the best line that explains it all is perhaps this..."Bhaad mein jaye border smuggling issues and bhaad mein jaye patriotism. This is a story of a Loola falls in love with Andha and they live happily ever after."🀣

Thanks for the laughs dear!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dhole bhaje dhole bhanje ...jai jai bhole ...
that's me ...

on side not when consumashuns happen assuming it is night time ...is samrat gonna loose yet another chance ...
cos our delightfull heroine is gonna pull her darling Jija into it ...

i luv how Jija has no freedom scratch her butt ...with Kcm on her every move ...but can tell Paro to break out ...
subhkisonu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loola falls in love with Andha and they live happily ever afterπŸ˜†Buss! Yehi baki thaπŸ˜†
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Everything looks forced in the show these days πŸ˜† The actor themselves look bored...the full-fledged item number was definitely unnecessary...I was like what is going on here πŸ€£

Paro defending Laila as if Laila is her sister or something is getting quite irritating. Ankita's poor portrayal of Laila only leaves a constipated expression on MY face πŸ˜†

Thank you for the hilarious post...loved it!! I too had the same expression as Mohini during the dance scene πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Zeeliciousxo - 9 years ago
geetkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
'Bhaad mein jaye border smuggling issues and bhaad mein jaye patriotism. This is a story of a Loola falls in love with Andha and they live happily ever after.' 

How absolutely true.You nailed it SJ baisa. How I wish that the CVs would bring Thakur Tejawat back, because right now I can't seem to connect with the head or tail of the story. The only thing which has kept me hooked are the post made on this forum. As usual great post!!!
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I can feel your frustration with the storyline in the post... this whole show is rapidly moving to the vicinity of baseless senseless Kekta Mata jai ho shows..
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
reactions after consummasuns cannot be expected SJ.. 

Laila evokes the forgotten in him πŸ‘

Loola loves andha

hmmm point to be noted 

I was really disappointed with this initially

but happy that atleast some Parud moments we ll get to see

Lets see Where this tracks leads... I really want CV's to use this Laila track smartly

because... when 2 women in love with same man when come across each other.. normally its a very nice catfight track with spicy twists

but we got to see Laila putting spicy powder to pull out Paro's eyes